Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 19 of 89 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 88 89
S
S
Well, you see LaboUr day is TODAY but on Friday it was the start of LaboUr Day weekend.

Getting the kids ready for their first day of school tomorrow. I am a bit giddy. No rants for me for today. I survived my first summer vaca as a single mother. dance2

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
S
S
Originally Posted by Scotland
I survived my first summer vaca as a single mother. dance2
You're a star, Scottie. Well done.

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
S
S
Thanx.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
M
M
hurray

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

S
S
It wasn't soooo hard but I sure am glad they are going back to school. I need a nap. grin

Still can't find a thing to complain about today. laugh

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
O
O
I survived my first summer vaca as a single mother.
In fine style, no doubt Scottie! You're a class act kid.

~Opt

V
V
If the world will not fall off its axis, nor reverse its direction of rotation...If the seas stay calm and the ozone layer remain intact... Then let me post a most definitely not-rant on the rants thread:

I love you MBers! It warmed my heart to see the reception to a lurker delurking, and I have the utmost respect and pride (which, odd, misplaced, I know - but no better word describes it) to know such a community of folks.

hug

Me - 30 (FWW)
H - 30 (BH)
DSx2
D-day: 2008
S
S
Ahhh shucks MrsV, I love ya too. Anyone who earns the F, as in FWS, is a WELCOME addition to these boards. This community is SUPERB and when the WS earn their F they usually agree. laugh

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
V
V
I wonder if I now have to post a rant to counterbalance my un-rant earlier...otherwise, the rant thread may be in jeopardy of becoming a hugfest!

Hugs, Scottie! hug

Me - 30 (FWW)
H - 30 (BH)
DSx2
C
C
My rant is ppl who change thr rant thread when I don't have anything to rant about anyway to anti-rant and all day i have been trying to find something negative to say.

All those negative thoughts wasted now.

And if anybody doesn't know it today is LABOR DAY!

Lol...

P
OP Offline
P
The thing about Labor Day is that it really isn't for most. For most it's party-hearty all weekend and then take the day off on Monday (the actual holiday) to recover.

My rant for the day: those stupid ads that keep popping up on my text messages telling me that I've been approved for $1500 cash with no/bad/terrible credit TODAY! How the heck did they get my number?

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
C
C
Lol ,well it seems thier still at it, promising money.

Remember the scams with the morgages that many bought into and lost there houses when the banks called thier loans?

How about the guys who are telling you to take advantage of the families that lost thier homes and buy the houses cheap now? I guess you could say its just business. Many people become rich on the backs of others. I just have a hard time getting real excited about it.

We are willing to sign our name to anything it seems and "Live now, Pay later", and the advertisers know that.

So I have lost the full use of my hands and have a damaged shoulder but still work on cars sometimes.

My rant is that I am getting old and slow and it hurts when I work.

Wait...I can work still ... maybe its a blessing...

My rant is I don't know the difference.....

Nite MBers..Got more car emergency work to do this week..

V
V
grumble

That is all. AAAARGHHHHHHH!

Me - 30 (FWW)
H - 30 (BH)
DSx2
S
S
Originally Posted by princessmeggy
My rant for the day: those stupid ads that keep popping up on my text messages telling me that I've been approved for $1500 cash with no/bad/terrible credit TODAY! How the heck did they get my number?

did you put your cell on the national do not call list?

Truth can stand on it's own two feet....A lie needs support....FRM
P
OP Offline
P
rant2 How in the world does a bank as large as **edit** allow it's website to be down for going on over 30 hours now?!?!? Outrageous!

S
S
rant2 How in the world does a bank as large as Chase allow it's website to be down for going on over 30 hours now?!?!? Outrageous!

rotflmao

S
S
rant2 How in the world does a bank as large as Chase allow it's website to be down for going on over 30 hours now?!?!? Outrageous!

THEY SUCK. nuff said? grin

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
M
M
I hope I am not too new to add a small, non MB rant about my job.

I would just like it if one day this week, we didn't have problems so pointless that they would be laughable if not for the stress they cause.

EX: Tuesday we were having a problem with our door not locking, so the electrician came out and fixed it (there was a problem with the key scanner) He fixed it too well though, because today it was locked on the inside too- and we only have a scanner outside. I was literally stuck at work for a few hours! crazy

rant2 rant2 OK Thursday- you better shape up, because Monday, Tuesday AND Wednesday really dropped the ball! rant2 rant2

Me- BW (26)
H- WS (29)- ongoing EA
M- 8 years
Kids: DS7 & DD5
Most recent attempt to get NC: 9/8/10
Currently: one sided Plan A
_
_
OK here goes....

Temporary Relief.

Temporary effing relief.

How about the nerve of an active wayward who is cake eating having the stones to file for temporary effing relief??

Relief from WHAT???

Relief from the spoils of a nice Plan A from BH?

Relief from the pain and agony of having all your living expenses paid for?

Relief from the troubles of having a 2010 model car paid for your use? Gas put in it's tank? Oil changed when needed all without asking?

Relief from a live-in housekeeper who does the dishes, cooks on occasion, does the laundry and is the only one in the house who picks anything up and puts it away?

Relief from a live-in childcare provider who is almost always available and completely trustworthy with your children? A provider who bends over backwards to spend time with the kids allowing you to play your internet poker, catch up on your internet EA and chat up your 'friends' on facebook and the like. It must be such a pain in the @ss to put up with all that free-time.

Relief from the 'stigma' and embarrassment of being married to a decorated war vet who is respected in your community and church. Oh yeah, you don't go to the church anymore due to your own scarlet "A" that you have sewn on yourself. Relief from the horrors of being married to a man who is faithful and devoted and has never cheated on any partner in his life- ever.

Relief from the overwhelming burden of having to figure out how to make ends meet and pay for....wait a minute.....you don't pay for anything except your own cell phone. Guess that one won't work. How 'bout Relief from the financial sacrifice of having your live-in paycheck pay for your mortgage, utilities, groceries, fast food, insurance, clothing, toliet paper, satelite TV, garbage collection... Man, I can see why you would ask the courts for some relief from that financial hardship you are in.

I can see how after putting up with this for about a year you have finally had enough and now need some temporary relief.

You fogged-out, spoiled, selfish, immature, addicted little wayward. Have no fear, your 'relief' is coming. Boy is it coming.

Temporary effing relief. Give me a break.

Guess this is how it feels when a love bank gets overdrawn.

SoL OUT.

-SOL
S
S
Epic, SoL, just epic rant!

I know from your thread how much it galls you that Pinky asked for temporary relief in her petition, but it really isn't that big a deal.

It's all just boiler plate material from her lawyer and standard wording. My WW asked for temporary relief in her petition, also, even though she makes a good deal more than I do.

The wording is just in their for her protection. Without it, there's nothing to stop you from moving out and not contributing a dime to the household if you wanted to. I believe you have every intention of continuing to pay the household bills, so there is no need for a temporary hearing or to change the status quo.

Page 19 of 89 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 88 89

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 584 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation