Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
S
S
Originally Posted by Lexxxy
HANG ON TO THAT CELL PHONE!

Do not give it back to your husband.

You can get a SIM card reader -- and view the content of ALL of their texts for as long as he's had the phone!!

GREAT ADVICE!!

J
Jinxie Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Yes I am in shock and awe but know that I caught a full blown ea headed straight for pa. I am going to sleep, he is already trying to call. Yesterday I bought a 2nd sim and made copies of the one so hehehehehehe I love to snoop and hes even complained to her of my snooping!!! Call me super sleuth!! I gave her bs some tips on keyloggers etc.

M
M
Originally Posted by Jinxie
Yes I am in shock and awe but know that I caught a full blown ea headed straight for pa. I am going to sleep, he is already trying to call. Yesterday I bought a 2nd sim and made copies of the one so hehehehehehe I love to snoop and hes even complained to her of my snooping!!! Call me super sleuth!! I gave her bs some tips on keyloggers etc.

I'll tell you, jinx, I'd originally sort of written you off because I didn't think you had the stuff required to kill an affair. I don't waste too much time on spineless posters who try to deviate from the plan because they're afraid.

I apologize. I was wrong about you. I'm going to have to direct a couple of fence-sitting BS's over to your thread so they can see why exposure is so critical. hurray

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

S
S

We are so happy, we get excited when a BS starts taking control and in charge of the affair, because we all know that you are on the right track on saving your marriage and making it WAY better with openness and honesty.

J
Jinxie Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Man oh man I am so proud of me. Now I am going to do a 180 on his butt and put him in line. BS They have been on the phone with each other twice this morning already for a two calls at 38 and 28 minutes..........can we say covering our a$$e$?! Please...........

She is a spineless home wrecker who is still in love with the one that "got away" and how dare he share my personal life and our marriage with her!!!!!!!!!!!!Classic I tell you all, I couldn't have done it without you!!I do not care if she lives in Ga.

Thanks from the very bottom of my heart.

J

J
Jinxie Offline OP
OP Offline
J
OMG the poops flying now. OW's BS has called me back the shock has apparently faded and he's confronted his wife of 30 years to the facts of her chasing the fish that got away!!! He has the texts I forwarded to him and emails as well as all of the chat logs!!!!!

I told him to let me know if I can help. I also gave him this web address.

M
M
Make sure you tell him not to share this website with his WW and you should not share with your WH either until the affair is 100% dead and you are in recovery.

Great job Jinxie! You've shown tremendous courage!!

J
Jinxie Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Oh yes I did ask that he not share and he completely agrees. He thanked me but is not much of a pc user except for work emails. So he doesn't believe her bs story either.

I have backups of everything dating back from the beginning.

M
M
OMG the poops flying now. OW's BS has called me back the shock has apparently faded and he's confronted his wife of 30 years to the facts of her chasing the fish that got away!!! He has the texts I forwarded to him and emails as well as all of the chat logs!!!!!

I told him to let me know if I can help. I also gave him this web address.

Excellent, excellent! Yep, tell him to come here and we'll help him. He needs to keep this from his WW, though. She doesn't need to know about this site right now.

Did he say how his WW responded?

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

L
L
WOW -- you did GREAT jinxie! Way to go!

S
S
So she was chasing your husband for 30 years? Sorry was a little confused laugh

J
Jinxie Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Originally Posted by SapphireReturns
So she was chasing your husband for 30 years? Sorry was a little confused laugh

LOL NO he's the "one" that got away apparently. I have read all of their facebook chats and they are impressive I tell you. This is how the entire "setup" story originated. He didn't realize I'd find that so came up with that. They must think I am soft boiled egg in my brain.

I simply cannot get over OW's condescending tone along with the unmitigated gall! Oh he made me do this to you...gaslight....clearly they are wanting to keep contact and now I must be in top form for they will surely head underground!Hello, do I have idiot stamped here on my head or something?

Rigghhhhttt you two planned for me to intercept the hotel rendezvous info on the hidden phone. Yeah okay. Pardon me while I gag.........

My head is spinning...he just left a new message on the home answering machine...please call me to talk.... no thanks......

Last edited by Jinxie; 11/03/10 02:21 PM.
S
S
Jinxie,
You are doing great!

I just wanted to add, if there is anyone else to expose to, do it soon, today if possible, such as WH's parents, your parents, siblings, close friends/allies of the M.

Also I would copy a list of all of OW's FB friends and if there is any further contact between your WH and OW, I would start exposing this A to all of her FB friends. What a brazen OW! The nerve!

Hang in there!

Ddays 2007 and 2011
Plan B 6/21/11
Divorced July 2012
2 kids
How to Plan B Correctly
Parallel Parenting in Plan B
S
S
Do NOT speak to your WH until you have completed your exposure! Very important! He will try anything/everything to get you off this path...

Ddays 2007 and 2011
Plan B 6/21/11
Divorced July 2012
2 kids
How to Plan B Correctly
Parallel Parenting in Plan B
B
B
This is very true.

Me; W 46
Him; H 46

2 girls
DD19
DD16
Dated/Married total 28 years.
..I am learning and working on myself.
P
P
Great job, J! Keep up the exposure!

Me:44 BS
H:45 FWS
Married 22 yrs
Together 27 yrs
3 children: 14, 12, 9
EA then PA: Oct '09 - Aug '10
DDay: 8/20/10
C
C
Jinxie, you are my sheroe. Exposure works like magic. I told EVERYONE. I blabbed to so many ppl that all of their co-workers knew about my DH and his x-other-skank. You are doing the right thing. Don't let him gaslight you. What you read is true. I wanted to believe my DH so badly when he told me it was only once because I thought he was such an honest guy. It took a lot of PI work for me to get the truth but I did. Make sure you get plenty of rest and support. You are in over drive right now but this is going to hit you really hard and you are going to feel a pain so great, you will want to lay down and die. Stay with MB and stand your ground and fight for your M.

No matter what OW tells you, no M woman should be calling herself a MM's girlfriend. Just be prepared because there is probably a whole lot more to their little nasty A.

D
D
My FWW referred to OM and I as "my two husbands".

Language like that is never appropriate in a marriage, and is a huge red flag. I knew it made me feel bad at the time without knowing why, but my boundaries were much worse than they are now... I thought "keep your friends close and your enemies closer" was a really good idea.

Doormat_No_More
(Formerly Barnboy)
Original thread lost in the forum purge of '09.
4 months after D-Day
1 year after D-Day
Two Years Later
Four Years Later
S
S
Jinxie, I just wanted to say that you are a SUPERSTAR.

You done goo girl. laugh

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
S
S
WTG Jinxie on the exposure! Wow to get an extra SIm Card and copy the other one that's classic

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation