Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 64 of 76 1 2 62 63 64 65 66 75 76
P
P
Originally Posted by Holyheart
Thanks, Hope. And thanks to all those posters who offered their support on my anniversary. [cue the crickets......lol]

I learned today that D!ck paid his attorney $2K. In my mind, he's fortifying the troops for our upcoming court date. And I doubt he's ready to raise the white surrender flag.

Time to dig in my heals and prepare for battle. I'm working on my backup documents. I hope the paper trail matters more to the judge than whatever lies D!ck and his sleazeball team come up with.

My daily affirmation is "I have infinite patience." That and "I am fearless!"

Holy, I'm so sorry I missed your anniversary post. I haven't been able to post on MB much during the day because my firm blocked access. Grrrr.

How'd you find out he paid his attorney? His attorney probably threatened to withdraw if he DIDN'T pay. Most charge extra for trial prep and attendance. When is your court date?

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
H
OP Offline
H
Thanks for the post, Chai. Yep, I'm organizing my documents and plan to use binders with tabs. Thank goodness for friends who are willing to help me with spreadsheets and all. I swear -- if I left this to my attorney I'd be up the creek without a canoe. He's worthless.

And if he doesn't fight at the next hearing, he's done. I say this because we are asking for attorney fees. If he doesn't have it in him to fight for his own bread and butter, well, then, bye-bye.

If I replace him, I'll be looking for Bad, Bad Leroy Brown this time!!!

H
OP Offline
H
That's OK. PM. I guess I was looking for a little symphathy. Part of me feels that I've reached a victory by saying I've been married 25 years. The other part is still in denial that my life has turned into this. Oh, well. I just have to keep moving forward.

As for paying his attorney -- fortunately, I can still spy on two of his credit cards and check transactions. I've kept up on these since I need this intel should he move forward with his threats to file for bankruptcy.

The modification hearing is December 21. Merry f-ing Christmas to me!

M 25 yrs, 3 teens
Dday 12/07
5ish False Recoveries (all in 2008)
12/08 WH moves in w/OW, her kids
Plan B/D/FU -- depending on the day
He files 1/09; D final 12/2012
"I'm moving on"
M
M
HH,

Just read your thread(actually, not ALL of it...it's lonnnng! but most of it anyway).

You seem to be in a good place now.

I'm glad your kids are doing well and have adjusted. Makes me have hope for my kids.

My WH is acting a LOT like your WH. Spending money like mad on her. Mostly drinking money(they are both alcoholics)and he has a bunch of cash (hidden in a single secret bank account)so cc bills hopefully won't be a problem. He also shares EVRYTHING with her, including his txt/phone information. They are such 'soulmates', it makes me want to puke.

I'm hoping to go into a dark Plan B early Feb when WH moves into his own apt(right accross parking lot from OW - how convenient). Right now there is no Plan A, as he sleeps at OW apt, works shifts(I work nights)and only stops by to say "hi" to kids(if they are here)and grab some clothes and shave.

Any advice you could give me? What do you think you could have done differently during any of those FR that would have turned the maddness around?

Do you think if you had stayed in a dark, dark Plan B(I noticed you had a bunch of contacs with WH during the Plan B)it might have worked out differently?

I welcome any advice you could give me. I'm frightened and scared of going it(life) alone. Thank G-D for MB or I would be insane!

Thanks.

BS/ME 47 Met on blind date
WH 46(Alcoholic,drugs?)
DS1:18 DS2:15
1st A EA9/07 PA10/07 NC11/07
2nd A EA/PA-10/2010
Found out- 11/20/2010
He moved out-1/1/2011 same apt.cmplx as OW(&her kids)
PlanB-1/1/11(broken)
NEW PB-2/11 Taking it one day at a time

There are two kinds of people in the world: Those who say to God, "Thy will be done" and those to whom God says, "Alright then, have it your way." ~C .S.Lewis

M
M
HH,

You have your hearing today. I don't know what that means, but by your post I'd guess it's not a GOOD THING.

Please post and let us know how it went.

You WILL have a MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Remember the reason for the season.

LOVE,JOY,PEACE,HAPPINESS and MANY MANY BLESSINGS are headed your way. I can feel it.

SPREAD THE CHEER CHRISTMAS IS HERE!

WH 46(Alcoholic,drugs?)
2nd A EA/PA-10/2010
Found out- 11/20/2010
PlanB-1/1/11(broken)

There are two kinds of people in the world: Those who say to God, "Thy will be done" and those to whom God says, "Alright then, have it your way." ~C .S.Lewis

W
W
Thinking of you today, Holyheart. We are still standing with you, friend.

hug

Fox

H
OP Offline
H
It did not go well. I'm losing faith and keep asking myself "What is wrong with people?" I mean, this world is just CRAZY.

D!ck showed up for the first part of the day, then left the dirty work for his attorney -- so he wasn't there when I had my say in front of the judge with my MIL and FIL sitting right there in the court room.

Bottomline -- The judge treated me as if I were a criminal. He ruled against any change in support even though I'm currently unemployed saying that with UI and my income averaged over the year and D!ck's earnings, that the current dollar amount is still accurate. And how would we have known this since we only received D!ck's pay stubs TODAY and still no copy of his 2009 tax returns? So much for "discovery."

And he would not make D!ck start paying back the HUGE line of credit he exhausted giving money to Bimbo for her business, etc. The judge basically said he didn't want to do his job twice. Meaning, to start making D!ck pay an additional line without dividing up ALL the debt would be a useless exercise at this point. That all the line-items and issues need to be looked at in total and this can only happen at a trial. I guess it makes sense now -- we had just hoped that we had enough proof to turn this debt over.

The judge barely let me talk. He cut me off. He was not sympathetic despite me giving him concrete examples of how D!ck took money. I used an example of showing how D!ck moved money ON THE SAME DAY from home equity line to his checking account to a check for "cash" to a "cashier's check" written to Bimbo. I had all the statements, everything. The judge wasn't interested. Nor did he care that D!ck wrote a check for $150,000 to a friend for a loan then lied about putting the repayment back into the account. Nope -- that didn't sway this guy.

And -- surprise, surprise -- we learned that D!ck still intends to file bankruptcy. They would not share the attorney's name with me in fear that I would discuss D!ck's spending and get the attorney to change his mind about representing D!ck. (tee, hee)

And -- I am so grateful for MIL and FIL. They were with me throughout the day. MIL cried as the judge ruled against our motion. He overheard her make a noise and scolded her saying he wanted no talking and she could take it outside. She's hard of hearing and was just asking FIL what the judge was ruling. They now know firsthand what I'm up against with their a-hole son and how I'm fighting an uphill battle.

I feel spent. All my hard work gathering misuse of community funds seems to be for naught. The judge even said "Life's not fair" and my attorney said "If you're looking for justice, you're in the wrong place."

How awful have we become as a society where it is OK to lie and cheat and then ruin your left-behind family and the court says "OK." The judge said that I (HH) need to make some hard decisions if I can't keep up paying on a house that's so overloaded with debt. "Debt" that D!ck just helped himself to behind my back. The judge pretty much suggested walking away from my house of 18 years and finding another place to live or going along with the bankruptcy to see what can be written off.

His comments disgust me. That I should turn my back on my hard-earned equity in the house (based on the first mortgage) and LET D!ck get off scott-free for what he's done. My attorney argued that I would have a difficult time with deposits or downpayments due to my ruined credit thanks to D!ck's excess debt. And with a bankruptcy looming --

Oh -- did I mention that D!ck spent most of last week in Vegas celebrating Bimbo's birthday? While I was dealing with flooding at my house and knee deep in water and mud, they were charging up a "storm" on spa treatments, Tiffany jewelry, Coach, Victoria's Secret, restuarants, hotel, etc.? And D!ck must have been losing at the tables since I found cash advances for $4,000.

And it's LEGAL for this man to file bankruptcy? If that's the case, I give up. I mean it. I GIVE UP. And D!ck's mentality? To purposely go out an run up debt -- HIM being a Vice President of a bank? CAREER SUICIDE!

My advice Mitzie -- cut your loses. Kick his a#$ to the curb. Cut off all lines of credit. And hit hard EARLY.

The judge's advice was to set a trial date and battle it out as soon as possible so that is what we will do. And when -- if -- D!ck files bankruptcy, the court will stop the divorce and I'll watch D!ck's financial sins get washed away. And if I don't go along with it, I will be stuck with his debt. I need to strategize here.....maybe keep the house without the second....

Yeah -- LIFE'S NOT FAIR.

And Bimbo. She's got it all figured out. She's being supported by three men -- x#1, x#2 and D!ck. She's been through bankruptcy before so she's obviously loading up the credit cards because -- hell -- she's going to profit from HIS bankruptcy this time. What a load of crap!! THEY should be in jail!!

I'm tired. I'm pissed. And for the first time in a long time, I can't stop crying about how horribly this has gone. How horrible D!ck has become.

I told the kids about the ruling today. The girls got into a yelling match. Finally, after months and months, DD16 just let it all out. How she hasn't had a Dad since 8th grade. How she was the one who kept texting him every day with messages of how she loved him and how she wouldn't give up on him. How awful it is that he won't take financial responsible for stuff like car insurance and educational expenses "like a Dad should." DD16 hasn't seen D!ck in 10 months. DD18, on the other hand, is having lunch with him tomorrow to get her Christmas gift. She says she's only doing it for the money to pay for books next semester. That she can tell he's trying with her since he phones her once a week. How -- if DD16 tried -- how he'd probably give her money, too.

Sick. Twisted. I know. But DD18 says she's not excusing his behavior. She's just learned to be nice to the man in exchange for money. I PRAY she doesn't become a prostitute. Same logic.

My SIL reminded me how strong I am. How far I've come in accomplishing what I set out to do. Today -- 2 years after D!ck walked out on us -- we're still in the house, I'm up on all bills, the kids are where they are suppose to be, and I'm SANE. Yeah, right.

Well, I'm going to put all this crap behind me until the kids go back to college. I know, I know...I've got so many things to be grateful for. Even though God is testing my faith, I'm grateful.

I guess one step back today, two steps forward tomorrow. That's it. And tomorrow is another day. But I'm grateful for the people in my life who are rallying behind me. Like MIL taking abuse from the judge.

Thank you to all my MB friends. Blessing for a Christmas full of love and peace.

2008 -- the year I hate.
2009 -- will be mighty fine.
2010 -- I begin again.
2011 -- a....... I need help with this one. NOT "I'll be in heaven." Not yet, at least!

G
G
Would you be able to contact OW and WH's friend and demand that they return your half of the marital funds? Then sue them in civil court when they refuse? Seems like you should be able to. GF

Marriages don't fail, people do. (And I don't recall who said it)
T
T
(((Holyheart)))

I'm so sorry about the outcome. You are right, society has gone to the dogs and people are crazy. The judge probably has a bimbo of his own and is being sued by his STBXW. It's completely unfair.

C
C
HH,

You are one awesome person. My case was bad, but this is worse and with what seems like no end in sight.

Sometimes I think you should just walk away from it all. With the economy the way it is, you may never recover the equity in your house. And if you owe more than its worth, it will even be more of an uphill battle. Maybe you should just beat him to the punch and file bankruptcy first.

I think the writing is on the wall now. Your atty is not fighting for you, the judge is not going to be sympathetic, and if things go in the same direction he will end up getting the br through and you will inherit all of the debt.

HH, you have to take the emotion out of it at this point and look at it strictly as a business decision. Yes, they may end up with Tiffany jewelry, Coach bags and facials, but who cares. It's clear that relationship is based on quicksand. Walk away from all of it if you have to in order to save your sanity.

(HH)

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

9/07 - Dday #3. Still lying and sneaking around. Plan B implemented
WH wants nothing to do with me

Divorced as of 12/09 after 36 years
W
W
I'm so sorry, Holyheart. I had hoped for so much more.

Take a moment......and BE STILL.

You have not lost - only been delayed again. Don't give up yet.

Your friend is right - you have done amazingly well. Take pride in that.

I know you are feeling defeated and discouraged. I completely understand. The injustice is astounding. but YOU are the only one who can hold his feet to the fire. He WILL get away with it if you give up. At least with you dogging him, he has to watch his lies and not be quite so comfortable handing them out.

Take some time to breathe and then make calm decisions on what action is best for you.

Life is NOT fair -we've definately learned that. It's even more unfair, though, when you give up and let the waywards have no accountability at all.

A huge hug to you and yours. And one for your in-laws, too. What special people they are.

M
M
Yeah, you got screwed.

Screwed by the one that's screwin' someone else(skank). You should refer to him on here as 'screwball' or something.

I don't know if I'm ready to cut my loses and run. I may have been BLIND(to affairs) but, honey, I am NOT STUPID. Got a good Atty, and ready to start PlanB

Found this quote that might make you feel a little better:

This is life. People will screw you over. You�ll fight with your family. You�ll witness things that will change you forever. You�ll blame new lovers for things old lovers did. You�ll lose best friends you thought would always be there. You�ll come to realize that everyone has a past. You�ll cry, you�ll laugh, and you�ll embarrass yourself. But then, you�ll find your very own moment where none of that matters; where you can sit back and realize that s**t happens to the people who can handle it and that this is who you are, and that no one should want to change you, including yourself. - Unknown

Go take a bubble. I put you in my prayers.

mitzie

WH 46(Alcoholic,drugs?)
2nd A EA/PA-10/2010
Found out- 11/20/2010
PlanB-1/1/11(broken)

M
M
(((((((HolyHeart))))))

Just wanted to add my sympathy to the above posts.

Sounds like you have an AWFUL judge. Is there any possible way you can request a different judge? Especially if you go to trial?

I am sorry for your DD's too. Not surprised about your 16 yo. I have so much empathy for what she is going through regarding her father. My DD was the same age as yours when her Daddy walked out. She went from straight A's to failing HS, even though we did recover our marriage. She did get her GED and recover; she has a great career now and is making really good money, but I feared for her. Your 16 yo is doing a bit better than my DD did though, at least in school. I don't know what to say about the 18 yo. Sad; however, she is just 18. She will change so much and learn what courage and integrity is from you in the end.

All I know is that you are amazing, and I admire your fortitude, you have done wonders with keeping up with your house and bills through all of this.

My prayers are with you this holiday season, and this too shall pass.

God Bless you HH, you are so WORTHY! hug

Love in Christ,
Miss M

me: FBS
H: FWS
Fully recovered
M
M
Originally Posted by wildhorses74
I'm so sorry, Holyheart. I had hoped for so much more.

Take a moment......and BE STILL.

You have not lost - only been delayed again. Don't give up yet.

Your friend is right - you have done amazingly well. Take pride in that.

I know you are feeling defeated and discouraged. I completely understand. The injustice is astounding. but YOU are the only one who can hold his feet to the fire. He WILL get away with it if you give up. At least with you dogging him, he has to watch his lies and not be quite so comfortable handing them out.

Take some time to breathe and then make calm decisions on what action is best for you.

Life is NOT fair -we've definately learned that. It's even more unfair, though, when you give up and let the waywards have no accountability at all.

A huge hug to you and yours. And one for your in-laws, too. What special people they are.

{{{HolyHeart}}}
I am sorry as well, I have come to find out myself that life isn't fair.
Wildhorses is right, time to take a step back and breathe. Then plan on how to best protect yourself and DD's.
Hugs and prayers

Me:BW
Dday:12/31/09-Found MB 01/03/10
3DstepChildren24&20
PlanA:01/03/10
PlanB:03/25/10
D final 11/15/10

"I dare you to find some time and some place to be silent for longer than usual; a few moments, a few minutes, a few hours. Listen to your heart, listen to your soul; and most importantly, listen to the silence to see what it sounds like and how it speaks to you."
H
OP Offline
H
Thanks for your support. It means so much to me to read your encouraging words and sound advice. What sits in my mind is Wildhorse's words -- "YOU are the only one who can hold his feet to the fire." Damn straight!

I spent the day shopping and baking and just getting lost in the hussle and bussle of Christmas. But before that... when I woke up this morning... I made the decision to keep fighting the devil. The keep up the payments on the house. To NOT let D!ck's threats of bankruptcy cause me to "react" and do something foolish. And seriously, I'd feel awful having a bill before me and purposely not pay it. Yep, I'm a "by-the-rules" kind of person. IF or WHEN the time comes that I have to turn over the house, then I'll do it. Until then, I'm staying put.

And seriously, why would I do what D!ck wants? To expect him to actually file this time when his credit card and ATM statments will show him blowing $6,000 in a few days in Vegas? Really? That's considered "OK" under the bankruptcy laws? If that's the case, every Tom, D!ck and Harry would be filing every 7 years. And if he does file, perhaps our house will be saved or refinanced so I don't even have to leave. That's putting the cart before the horse today. I know that.

And I like the reminder to "be still." Please, please keep reminding me this. If I get a wild idea to initiate some kind of modification again, just tell me to stop.

Yep, stop. I'm going back into defense mode. Let his attorney suggest a trial or a settlement or something. I'm done with spending money on my attorney who should have talked me out of what we did yesterday.

But the good thing -- yet still unfortunate thing -- that came out of yesterday is that MIL and FIL got a front row seat of the circus I'm up against. Not that they have ever doubted me or what I'm doing, but they were amazed at the coldness of the judge. MIL told me today that she wished she could have slapped him when he said "Life's not fair." Watch out, Zaa-Zaa Gabore is back!

I've still got a few more gifts to pick up and all the wrapping tomorrow, but that's OK. I'm where I'm suppose to be...doing what I'm suppose to be doing.

I still reflect on my "feelings" for D!ck and find that I have none. That must be what happens when the old love bank is bone dry. He's a stranger with a cold soul.

Have you heard the song "Jar of Hearts"? It's definitely an anthem to us BSs.

Merry Christmas to all of you and your families. May God's blessing be upon you this Christmas and may 2011 be better for all of us. Hey, I still need a phrase for 2011. "I'm glad it's not 2007?" That was d-day year. "2011 will be like heaven"? Yep, that's the winner.

2011 will be like heaven. Amen to that!!! And to all, a Good Night.

M 25 yrs, 3 teens
Dday 12/07
"I'm moving on"
M
M
HH,

Funny you should mention 'Jar of Hearts'. That is one of the songs on a cd I made to listen to while I drive.

There are several songs, like 'I am Woman' by Helen Reddy(I KNOW, so '70's Gloria Steinem. But very empowering, to me anyway). Stronger by Sara Evans. And Firework by Katy Perry.

First line of that song: "Do you ever feel like a plastic bag, drifting through the wind, wanting to start again...

YUP.

I'm glad you're planting yourself right where you are. Don't let that A**hole take you down without a fight girl!

"YOU are the only one who can hold his feet to the fire." Damn straight! How 'bout holding his B*LLS
to the fire!

YOU ARE WOMAN...HEAR YOU ROAR!!!!!

WH 46(Alcoholic,drugs?)
2nd A EA/PA-10/2010
Found out- 11/20/2010
PlanB-1/1/11(broken)

W
W
2011 will be a gift from heaven. kiss

Thanks for your support. It means so much to me to read your encouraging words and sound advice. What sits in my mind is Wildhorse's words -- "YOU are the only one who can hold his feet to the fire." Damn straight!

clap You can do this, Holyheart. No one has the information you have or has access to get it (or cares enough). The best you can do is make sure it sees the light of day. Without you uncovering his lies and treachery - he would most definately get away with it.

I know you are probably tired and just ready to be done and let the chips fall where they may.

That's what he's counting on. He thinks he can wear you down and you will give up.

There may come a time when that is in YOUR best interest. Don't give up until it is in YOUR best interest. I know it is hard, but there will one day be an end to it - and you will know that you did the very best you could do to not be drug down financially by his waywardness.

I'm glad you have come to the decision to keep on fighting the fighting (although I would support whatever decision you make.) I think I'm a little OCD on some things and one of those things is RULES. It drives me batty to have rules set by our justice system, I follow them, and then all the people who do not follow them are given "passes."

And I like the reminder to "be still." Please, please keep reminding me this. If I get a wild idea to initiate some kind of modification again, just tell me to stop.

I have to tell myself this often. I am very much a reactor. That is sometimes my downfall. It's good to be reminded that it is okay to take a little time and that I dont' have to return volley instantaneously.

But the good thing -- yet still unfortunate thing -- that came out of yesterday is that MIL and FIL got a front row seat of the circus I'm up against. Not that they have ever doubted me or what I'm doing, but they were amazed at the coldness of the judge. MIL told me today that she wished she could have slapped him when he said "Life's not fair." Watch out, Zaa-Zaa Gabore is back!

There should be alot more people like them in the world. hurray

I'm where I'm suppose to be...doing what I'm suppose to be doing.

Say this to yourself often.

I still reflect on my "feelings" for D!ck and find that I have none. That must be what happens when the old love bank is bone dry. He's a stranger with a cold soul.

I know the feeling. crazy It is such a shame.

Merry Christmas to all of you and your families. May God's blessing be upon you this Christmas and may 2011 be better for all of us.

Same to you and your family, Holyheart. Take care (and breathe)

hug

M
M
HH, when I first found out about the A and even though we were supposedly in a recovery. I still made sure that I had copies of everything (thanks to the advice of the vets here) so that if things went south I had the information I needed to protect myself.

Reading my thread you know things went south in a short amount of time; but information did protect me. When idiot kept the legal separation agreement bouncing back and forth because he did not want to concede "his" money; well that was when I emailed him and threatened to move back in to the house (to save money). But I blind CC'd that email to SS. I knew she would shriek and make a fuss for idiot to give in to whatever demands I was making (not considering the impact down the road on her demands - stupid skank). Anyway he signed off and without any further fuss I got half of everything and was able to walk away.

Now what you need to do is: Breathe, think, and plan; how might you be able to best use what information you have to protect yourself and untangle your life from the septic tank D!ck's life has become.

Keep coming back here for advice, put a call out to the lawyers on here, find all your options; then put a plan in motion.

And remember:
Originally Posted By: Holyheart
I'm where I'm suppose to be...doing what I'm suppose to be doing.

Say this to yourself often.

I know the feeling. crazy It is such a shame.

Merry Christmas to all of you and your families. May God's blessing be upon you this Christmas and may 2011 be better for all of us.

Same to you and your family, Holyheart. Take care (and breathe)

Hugs and prayers to you; and I like yourself am looking forward to 2011 and putting 2010 behind me.
Hope your Christmas was blessed!!!

Me:BW
Dday:12/31/09-Found MB 01/03/10
3DstepChildren24&20
PlanA:01/03/10
PlanB:03/25/10
D final 11/15/10

"I dare you to find some time and some place to be silent for longer than usual; a few moments, a few minutes, a few hours. Listen to your heart, listen to your soul; and most importantly, listen to the silence to see what it sounds like and how it speaks to you."
H
OP Offline
H
Just checking in. ***edit***

Right now, I'm worried about taxes and how much support I have to claim. I think my attorney may have dropped the ball (again) on this issue, and I have no confidence in him -- especially since we may be headed to trial. I go back to court next week, I'm still unemployed, and I'm scrapping by financially thanks to Christmas.

And this Kelsey Grammer spotlight has really got me feeling angry at all waywards. I hate them. I hate seeing how they selfishly act. And if Kelsey gets a quicky divorce just because he is who he is, then there's another blow to my faith in our justice system. Because I have NO FAITH in it.

Last edited by McLovin; 01/15/11 04:01 PM. Reason: TOS

M 25 yrs, 3 teens
Dday 12/07
"I'm moving on"
B
B
HH,

Sorry you are down <<hugs>>. Things will get better, have hope!

***EDIT***

Last edited by JustUss; 01/15/11 02:52 PM. Reason: tos

Me-49, WH-51
Married 02/1983 yrs, Sons - 27, 26, 20
1st PA - 1985, 1st known EA - 1992/1993
2nd PA - 06/02 to 11/04
1st D-day - 09/03, D-day 2 - 10/04 D-day 3 05/08
NC e-mail - 11/04- it wasn't real
Page 64 of 76 1 2 62 63 64 65 66 75 76

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,071 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation