Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 150 of 199 1 2 148 149 150 151 152 198 199
S
OP Offline
S
Well, I want to let everyone know that I am having a rough time right now. It is the approaching anniversary of my start to plan B. I have been in a bot of a funk. I know I am going to be okay, I just wanted to keep this thread as honest as possible. That way, if there is anyone else out there with the same feelings, they will know that they aren't alone.

I work in a retail store and of course this time of year is busier than any other and the customers are crankier. That doesn't help. Also, the kiddos informed me on Friday that they want Lego sets from Santa(this may be the last year for Santa in our house). Of course the sets they want are $130 EACH. I have somehow convinced them to get $70 ones instead.

Now, being in Plan B with younger children also sucks the big turd. Found out that Evil Princess Beep's car is out of commission and she has been using Bampot's SUV. That makes me so angry. That was MY car. ARGHHHHHHHH

DSx2 also told me that Evil Princess Beep told Bampot about a game and now he plays with them more often.

I think there is also some angst about Boxing Day. My MIL always has Boxing day at her house. Well, I am almost CERTAIN that Bampot is going to take that opportunity to introduce WF to his mother. One big adultery family at home for Christmas. ARGHHHHHH.

MIL didn't actually turn down my invite for dinner with the boys in our home, but she didn't accept it either. She sent me a FB message for one of the patterns and then snail mailed me the other one. Avoiding upsetting people kinda runs in the family.

Well, I am gonna try to get myself out of this funk. I will watch some Christmas movies. I ordered 3 Monty Python Movies from Ebay. Hopefully they will come for Christmas. I will need some cheering up for sure. Although, there's always you guys. laugh

I really WILL be okay, so don't worry about me. Just had to get these feelings sorted out and where better than among you all.

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
R
R
Scotty,
I am in a funk too. Or as you said having a rough time. I have been in B about a month and a half longer than you so it is probably partially your anniversary of going to it and partially the time of year.
The past week I have had some low swoops of the rollercoaster ride. Sucks.

We are human beings...imagine that! We have feelings and have to deal with them.

I am so very thankful that plan B is allowing me, and I bet you, the ability to be removed from the drama of the affair. I can't imagine being someone not doing MB plans and being sucked into its vortex.

It hurts for us but it would hurt wwwwaaaaay more if we were not in plan B

Hugs.

S
OP Offline
S
Thanx Reading. And you are absolutely correct. It WOULD suck a billion times more if we were not in Plan B. I figure it is also this time of year too, although I LOVE Christmas so I didn't want to blame it on that. grin

Keep on keeping on. laugh

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
M
M
Scotty girl, you need to take the advice that you keep giving me. You are strong, beautiful, and full of class and grace. This time of year is hard. But I feel the same as you; I love Christmas and have decorated to celebrate anyway.
I will not let the anniversary of D-day overshadow the true joy I get out of this time of year; and good for you to not let your love of Christmas get spoiled either.

I want you to think back to the changes you have made to yourself and your life and now look at where you are. You have grown immensely and are using the natural talent inside to help those around you and on this site. You will continue to grow and shine and you will find your eventual path. I come back to here when I need to hear the truth and it helps me to take a step back and take a good hard look; I get much of that advice from you.

So continue to be proud, strong, smart, and classy; at some point God's plan will become clear and you will be so much the better for it.

Me:BW
Dday:12/31/09-Found MB 01/03/10
3DstepChildren24&20
PlanA:01/03/10
PlanB:03/25/10
D final 11/15/10

"I dare you to find some time and some place to be silent for longer than usual; a few moments, a few minutes, a few hours. Listen to your heart, listen to your soul; and most importantly, listen to the silence to see what it sounds like and how it speaks to you."
C
C
Hugs to you scotty, the season, and the sad memories are sure to sting a bit I am sure.

I still miss my wife, not the stupid crap she pulled, or the pain we all felt because of it, but the Woman she was before she fell into her own version of fantasy and fear.

I am at peace with the fact I still love her. I wish I didn't, but the truth is that I do. Life IS getting better, and hope is springing up here and there, but I don't try to forget the love I had for her anymore, and grieve that loss without shame. Its just normal, thats what it is, thats all.

Praying that something great happens for you soon, but in case that doesn't work, do something good for yourself OK? Bless you and yours.

C
C
Originally Posted by mymissy
..So continue to be proud, strong, smart, and classy; at some point God's plan will become clear and you will be so much the better for it.

Amen!

N
N
hug hug hug

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
~ English proverb

Neak's Story
F
F
hug

Faith

me: FWW/BS 52 H: FWH/BS 49
DS 30
DD 21
DS 15
OCDS 8
S
OP Offline
S
Thanx Guys. Mymissy, you brought tears to my eyes and that just isn't fair. wink

Still in a bit of a funk and with tomorrow being, well TOMORROW, I am jut gonna try to get through the day alright. DS7 is on his FIRST sleepover tonight. Crossing my fingers that he will be okay. This is the 4th attempt at sleeping over at this same friend's house.

So, this morning, DSx2 are in my bed(they always come in to wake me up and we spend some time talking) and they talk about Bampot. They mention something about how Daddy made a BIG mistake. I ask them if someone is able to fix mistakes. They both say, "NO." I then ask, "DS10, when you broke DS7's sillyband(I HATE THOSE THINGS), what did you do?" He said, "I bought him a pack of new ones." To which I replied, "That is how you fixed your mistake right?" They agreed.

Then I went on to tell them that sometimes, there are mistakes that you can't fix by replacing it. That the only thing that you can do to fix those types of mistakes is to learn your lesson and NEVER do it again. I told them that they would need to apologize to whomever they wronged and change so that they wouldn't repeat the same mistakes in the future. That they could only change the present and their future not the past. I told them that that was what I wished for Bampot, whether he came home or not. They seemed to understand.

Then, DS10 said, "I don't want to go over there anymore." I said, "You need to tell Daddy that." He said, "I can't, he'll get mad at me and put me in the bathroom(the timeout place)." I told him that even if he told Bampot that he wasn't happy going over there that it probably wouldn't change anything. I just thought that he should tell his father. He then said that it isn't that he doesn't want to see Bampot, it's Evil QUEEN(she's been promoted) Beep and her daughter, Evil Princess Beep that they don't want to see. So much for the great big happy family. :P

Just venting a bit there.

I may not be on too much tomorrow during the day, as I have Bday celebrations planned. Going to my mom and dad's house so the kiddos and nieces can bake me a cake.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
S
OP Offline
S
Not, could I please get your contact info? I think I need to take you up on your IM offer. I have some people on FB already and some people have my email addy. Mod could give you my addy too.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
S
S
[Linked Image from myemoticons.com] A big hug for you Scotty...usually only my DS gets these hugs from me...and he loves them(not).

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
married 12 Yrs together(?) 18 yrs when A discovered
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

Okay I fixed the ages, it was looking screwy. smile
S
OP Offline
S
Thank Stilly. laugh

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
C
C
Hey Scotty, just glad that your DSx2s are such great kids, and that they are so cool.

Methinks the grass is drying up on the other side of the fence too.

Have a great time this weekend.

Me 56 Former BS
Widowed 5-17-09 --married 25 years.
4 children
DS-35 previous marriage--18-22 DGrandSons 6 and 4
Me former BS
DD-29 with DGDs 5 and 1yr
DSs 26 and 23
Teilhard de Chardin..“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.” ...Sounds about right to me.
C
C
@Scotty -

I'm always impressed by your strength of character. You always make my day. Thank you for being you.

N
N
Originally Posted by Scotland
Not, could I please get your contact info? I think I need to take you up on your IM offer. I have some people on FB already and some people have my email addy. Mod could give you my addy too.

I notified the MODS .....If you don't have in a couple of hours, post on here to let me know.

{{{{{Scottie}}}}}}

I imagine you aren't feeling like it right now, but you really are one of the amazing women I have ever has the pleasure of knowing.....you really are....

Loves ya lil' sis....Not

Ps..in case you haven't seen..Sol is about to embark on some heavy Plan B'ing with you.....

N
N
And silly me....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

I have extra special "Not" prayers going out to you today......

Not

M
M
Happy Birthday, Scotty! [Linked Image from pic4ever.com]

You rock, sister! You've been an inspiration for so many people - and lookee! Your thread has hit 300 pagess! hurray

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

M
M
Happy Birthday, Scotty!!

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

O
O
Happy Birthday Scot!
Opt

D
D
Happy birthday Scotty!

Think about and check on you a lot.

Yer good people!

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
Page 150 of 199 1 2 148 149 150 151 152 198 199

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,071 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation