Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 24 of 89 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 88 89
A
A
Nope, she is emptier than the tin man. In my thoughts, I had often compared OW to the "Wicked Witch of the East" (although that does not really apply since she lives in Atlanta). If only I could dump some water on her and melt her.

AM

BW - 70
WH - 65
M - 35 years
D-day - 17 Apr 08
H broke contact 11/1/09
Back in love after the worst thing that every happened to us.
L
L
Ok here is my rant and it is about some BS that post here.

crybaby
I know you are hurting, I am too.
Some of us BS out here would love be where you are now. You have all the evidence you need to expose. You are given great advice over and over again from the wonderful people on this board that want to help you. Yet you still don't expose and make excuses as to why you can't expose. I feel like shaking you and screaming "EXPOSE! You have the power right in your hands. Don't let WS keep the power. EXPOSE!" You can bet your life I will expose as soon as I have what I need to do so. WH is already gone he just doesn't see it yet. (So isn't your WS.) Exposure is the only way to get him to face what he is doing to his family.

Ok, I'm done.

BW 46
XWH 46
Boys 17 & 19
Girls 16 & 10
D-day #1 12/2006 (confessed affair in 2004 w/BF & his wife)
D-day #2 10/2008 (denied by XWH)
D-day #3 10/2010
Kick WH out 01/2011 he files for D
D finally final 03/2012
I'm free!
L
L
Originally Posted by armymama
(although that does not really apply since she lives in Atlanta). AM
laugh
AM,
You crack me up! Hey, at least you know who the witch is. The wicked witch of the south!

BW 46
XWH 46
Boys 17 & 19
Girls 16 & 10
D-day #3 10/2010
D finally final 03/2012
I'm free!
E
E
Hey...I got some water! I live n ATL metro area. Peachy the good witch has a huuuge bucket!

Tell me where she lives n I'll do a fly-over with my mega-bucket ready to aim and fire!

Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don't believe is right. ~Jane Goodall
E
E
Is it ok for me to rant? It's about my xwh.

He is right now:
*incarcerated
*going thru a D w/the xow, aka Ms. Family Values
*hasn't paid cs in close to 2 yrs
*demands to see my ds on visitations at his prison (I have full custody), which my ds doesn't want to do, as he hates going there and refuses to go
*so upsetting my ds and his dd (the child of xow and my son's half sis) with the prison requests, nonstop text messaging (since when do you get to text from prison?), and demands from me.

I am so sick and tired of him! And worse, the outlaws (my x inlaws) who enabled my x every step of the way, and who lied about my xfil and his status (he had an ema w/underage girl, yea a man of over 55 years) as he is now classified as an "offender" and never told me, are demanding to also see my son.

My son is heartbroken this Christmas yet again due to his dad and his wayward ways. He is getting a divorce from his x ow, and cheated on her so bad it made what he did to me almost look comical. So now my son sees his half sister (the ow was pregnant in our case, the now stbxw) and I have a good relationship w/xow and her child.

When oh when does it end with a wayward? Now what freaks the hell outta me is the fact THIS man will be getting out of white collar crime pad soon and will probably be getting a new gf asap, since nobody has apparently met his wayward needs for almost 2 years. Thus, my son will have to possibly see another woman in the life of his dad and his half sister will become even more confused than she is now. My x now has accomplished TWO BROKEN HOMES in less than seven years. Two count em! What kind of person does that? I mean, I had so hoped he had learned his lesson from the pain he put my ds and I through, but now he's dragging his little girl and my ds again thru this mess. Grrrrr!

My ds cried last night and I am going to get a visitation planned with his half sister next week, we are going to pick out her presents too, and do something really fun w/her. It's so sad to see my son re-living the pain of the divorce yet again . It is just not fair.

I am also an inch off getting a r.o. against my outlaws, b/c they bombard me with texts, vm's etc and emails asking when they can come get my son and take him to see his dad (in jail about 70 miles away). I am not allowing my son around a man who is an offender and the sheer fact they enabled the x for so many years, muchless LIED TO ME HE MOM of my ds, for over 5 years regarding the ema of my xfil (he has cheated on xmil so many times) and the underage girl and court decision.

Oh yea, I actually somehow have a normal life aside from all of this. Sometimes if a ws never wakes up and repents, I fear they are all condemned to a life of living hell on earth, like my wxh and his parents.

Last edited by peachyisback; 12/19/10 04:47 PM.

Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don't believe is right. ~Jane Goodall
E
E
I mean, his poor dd just cries all the time for my ds (to see him more often) and now lives over an hour away, so I have to always arrange to get to see her (she's 7) and my ds doesn't understand why his dad is getting another divorce, although I have gently explained to him his dad did not learn his lesson after we had our divorce.

It makes me sick to know both of these children are so sad at Christmas b/c of infidelity. You can trace both of these sad children back to different cases of infidelity, both involving my xwh.

The xow I will have to say, moved in w/a relative, has been taking classes and is working full time (she was a sahm married to my x when he was making tons of money while I was all the while working my [censored] off) and for that I am glad to know. She is now walking the very path I took, little money, starting over at 33, single mom, etc.

But now there are 2 devastated children.

My greatest fear is Darth gets out of jail soon, and of course either reunites with one of his xow, or meets another woman and then these two kids get to see their dad with yet another woman.

It is insane. Please, please if you are a WS, read what has happened here. It's like the scene in Christmas Carol where the ghost of Christmas yet to come shows Scrooge the dark scenes ahead of him. That could be you. I am ranting right now b/c my son wanted me to go the Hallmark Crown store nearby so he could get with me the recordable storybooks.

With tears in his eyes, he asked me to buy the book about the Christmas story, so he could read the story of Jesus' birth to his little sister, who he never gets to see often, because his dad is yet again getting a divorce.

The affairage lasted less than 5 years. According to affairage stats, that's like a lifetime!..(evil, dark smile here). Ya'll know they don't last. It's crazy why people do things like that. But you know, if they do marry the OP, bad things will ensue.

Damn I want these evil WS out there to know of this! Your itchy crotches HURT CHILDREN! Adultery doesn't just kill marriages, it kills families.

L
L
Ok you win peachy. I will stop complaining now. smile

BW 46
XWH 46
Boys 17 & 19
Girls 16 & 10
D-day #3 10/2010
D finally final 03/2012
I'm free!
E
E
No, don't stop. Rant on friend! Just lemme know where I can dump a well-placed bucket o water smile

M
M
Un-frickin'-believable that this would be featured in the NYTimes!

Un-frickin'-believable

C
C
Originally Posted by armymama
Rant on: The recent indiscriminate and insincere use of the words "heartfelt" and "heartfully". The host on the sing off show introduces a song as a group's "heartfelt presentation of a Christmas song." A newspaper article is titled "A Heartfelt Gift to You" and then discusses people's opinions. A letter to the editor of our local paper gives a "heartfelt" thank you letter. And a year ago, the OW sent me an email (that her husband forced her to write) that said she was "heartfully sorry" (as if she really has a heart). OK, so it is really that last one that has me ranting - but has this word really been so overused or am I just noticing it? Rant off.

AM

How about putting the word heartfelt in everything we say, so we don't get bopped on the head cuz we are so sorry?

Kinda like Boo-hoo, I can't help it, what do I do? Them we can dive right back into the same crap that is drowning us.

Misery sure loves company huh?

Funny post AM, Happy Holidays. Not from a heartfelt place, if you know what I mean.

C
C
Originally Posted by Meggin

Un-frickin'-believable

They both sounded like they were entitled nuts to me, "He bounds into a room", "She has a strong handshake, is petite and sucessful free-lance" "They did an evil thing with as much honor as possible"

What a load of bull lol. I guess they will go on being "Legends in thier own minds". puke

H
H
Originally Posted by Meggin

Un-frickin'-believable

Awwwww.... they are "soul mates..."

puke

"An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field." - Niels Bohr

"Smart people believe weird things because they are skilled at defending beliefs they arrived at for non-smart reasons." - Michael Shermer

"Fair speech may hide a foul heart." - Samwise Gamgee LOTR
C
C
�My kids are going to look at me and know that I am flawed and not perfect, but also deeply in love,� she said. �We�re going to have a big, noisy, rich life, with more love and more people in it.�

They will need that noise to drown out any conscience that might try to creep in.

Me 56 Former BS
Widowed 5-17-09 --married 25 years.
4 children
DS-35 previous marriage--18-22 DGrandSons 6 and 4
Me former BS
DD-29 with DGDs 5 and 1yr
DSs 26 and 23
Teilhard de Chardin..“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.” ...Sounds about right to me.
L
L
Originally Posted by ConstantProcess
They both sounded like they were entitled nuts to me, "He bounds into a room", "She has a strong handshake, is petite and sucessful free-lance" "They did an evil thing with as much honor as possible"

What a load of bull lol. I guess they will go on being "Legends in thier own minds". puke
I don't know what makes me want to puke more. Them or the people who hear their story and say "Isn't that wonderful!"

BW 46
XWH 46
Boys 17 & 19
Girls 16 & 10
D-day #3 10/2010
D finally final 03/2012
I'm free!
C
C
�This is life,� said the bride, embracing the messiness of the moment along with her bridegroom. �This is how it goes.�

Sounds like a rich mans Jerry Springer episode in the making...

AWW jeeez, and I thought I had problems.

L
L
Originally Posted by ConstantProcess
embracing the messiness of the moment
rotflmao
moment?

BW 46
XWH 46
Boys 17 & 19
Girls 16 & 10
D-day #3 10/2010
D finally final 03/2012
I'm free!
A
A
I just bet this couple is heartfully happy and not nearly as heartfelt about the devastation they caused to all those around them,

AM

BW - 70
WH - 65
M - 35 years
D-day - 17 Apr 08
H broke contact 11/1/09
Back in love after the worst thing that every happened to us.
E
E
Oh...I commented all right. I blew the doors off that.

Shame on them. How sleazy! How dare they try to include their devastated children in their tawdry festivities.

I pray their bs both get the kids. So so sad how crazy the affairees get.

I told the beaming bride and her glowing groom their future btw. I sure did!

S
S
SICK JUST SICK.

He wanted a promise that the kids would be alright. They are "soul mates" and they have "unconditional love." What TURDS.

Also, I think it is interesting that they tried to say that they didn't have an affair. Really? Who are you trying to kid? How do you fall in love with someone else while married WITHOUT having an affair first? They may want us to believe that they didn't do the nasty before they left each others spouses, but they MOST DEFINITELY had an affair. Now, they have an affairage. I will be on the lookout for them showing up soon enough for some help. I for one, WON'T be helping THEM.

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
P
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted by karmasrose
Dogs are great, at least their sh$*@ stays in one place, and they don't fling it at you like a wayward.

rotflmao

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
Page 24 of 89 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 88 89

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 624 guests, and 83 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation