Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
M
M
Originally Posted by Bubbles4U
Melody, it is kind of amazing to me that you, a mod, would violate TOS like this. Are you using your power as a MOD to violate TOS yet the regular posters (who are not trolls) are NOT allowed to violate TOS?

Now wait a minute! I thought I was Clark Kent? Which is it?? skeptical

dis is very twicky... very... skeptical

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

B
B
KILTED, ASKED AND ANSWERED. See my answer up above. You like pileons right? I see how much fun you are having insulting me.

K
K
Melody, it is kind of amazing to me that you, a mod, would violate TOS like this. Are you using your power as a MOD to violate TOS yet the regular posters (who are not trolls) are NOT allowed to violate TOS?

Are you sure that you should be talking about other posters violating the TOS? Have you decided to start posting advice strictly from MB perspectives instead of contrasting advice yourself?

Husband (me) 39
Wife 36
Daughter 21
Daughter 19
Son 14
Daughter 10
Son 8 (autistic)

B
B
Melodylane:

Here is what I believe. I believe there are several posters who are mods. In addition to this, I believe that several posters who are mods also post "stories" to keep the board going.

So technically yes, you could be a Mod, and a Poster and a Troll all at the same time.

This is just what I have come to believe and I could be wrong in some cases.

Last edited by Bubbles4U; 12/30/10 11:58 AM.
B
B
Keep going, Kilted. I know you love insulting me. You are getting your "thrill for the day".

K
K
KILTED, ASKED AND ANSWERED. See my answer up above. You like pileons right? I see how much fun you are having insulting me.

Care to show me where I insulted you?

Husband (me) 39
Wife 36
Daughter 21
Daughter 19
Son 14
Daughter 10
Son 8 (autistic)

B
B
Kilted, you ALWAYS insult me in any way you can. I never can find a word of helpful advice toward me or any kindness. Even as I think well of you and your fitness goals, you insult me, join in this public whipping I am recieving now, etc.

C
C
Melodylane:

Here is what I believe. I believe there are several posters who are mods. In addition to this, I believe that several posters who are mods also post "stories" to keep the board going.

So technically yes, you could be a Mod, and a Poster and a Troll all at the same time.

This is just what I have come to believe and I could be wrong in some cases.

I think you need a new hobby. Government Conspiracies comes to mind...

TIN FOIL HAT, PLEASE.

Marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence. Second marriage is the triumph of hope over experience.
(Oscar Wilde)
K
K
Keep going, Kilted. I know you love insulting me. You are getting your "thrill for the day".

Actually, I haven't thrown one insult out. However, in the past, you have been accusatory towards me and attempted to bait me.

Husband (me) 39
Wife 36
Daughter 21
Daughter 19
Son 14
Daughter 10
Son 8 (autistic)

B
B
I am waiting to see what this board is made of and if the insulting words will be edited out. Most likely they will not since the Mods do not care about me, my life, my feelings, or if TOS violates ME.

B
B
KILTED, I asked you about your fitnese ideas and working with 30 women in your spare time. I wanted to see where you stood on working closely with that many women other than your own wife. I did not bait you I asked you.

B
B
Kilted, in the PAST you have insulted me. Do I hold that against you? NO. I just notice the PRESENT insults and cuts you are trying right now against me.

B
B
Come on, i want more punishment!!!! Take out ALL your frustrations on me today!!! I am printing this whole thing off as a testament to the unfairness of the board MODS who I used to love and write songs about.

K
K
Kilted, you ALWAYS insult me in any way you can. I never can find a word of helpful advice toward me or any kindness. Even as I think well of you and your fitness goals, you insult me, join in this public whipping I am recieving now, etc.

I think ALWAYS is a bit extreme. What I have asked of you before is why you come here and post contrasting MB advice and do so in a bunch of capital letters. Then you accused me of having a poor understanding of female sexuality because I mentioned I didn't understand why one would cry. Then you tried to bait in that whole personal training and women thread.

I'm sorry you perceieve that I'm picking on you. And I'm sorry that you feel I'm insulting to you. But I think you won't find one time when I've said anything negative to you as a person...but rather the way your advice comes off. How many posters wouldn't get banned for posting contrasting opinions over and over again against what MB is built upon.

Husband (me) 39
Wife 36
Daughter 21
Daughter 19
Son 14
Daughter 10
Son 8 (autistic)

B
B
I dont use caps anymore. You remember hurtful things Kilted. Well, think of this:

I remember hurtful things too!

C
OP Offline
C
My issues don't come from an XGF dating somebody else. They come from my sense of entitlement as a wayward from before I even met XGF. I carried this sense of entitlement into my relationship with XGF. I started dating XGF during my divorce. No I didn't cheat on XGF. I was honest with XGF about my infidelity during my marriage with XBS.

During our relationship, at the most I was a Renter. She was a Buyer during our relationship. So instead of focusing myself on my relationship with XGF, I've been focusing on MB to understand how I can become a person without that sense of entitlement.

If there are people that believe that I have duped them into thinking I'm an Uber-MBer, I truly apologize. I am not ML by any stretch of the imagination.

That's enough for now.

MODS please move this thread to SAA.

B
B
Kilted if you look at the bigger picture, it is important to have a few contrasting opionions so that the MB concepts can be better illustrated, expanded and "defended" so to speak.

In other words, a painting would be one dimentional if everything was the same, but with some strange or different brush strokes, it comes alive. I am sometimes a good "background" for a nice painting to enable it to shine.

And not everyone believes in carrying out the concepts the same exact way. We are all different as human beings.

K
K
I am waiting to see what this board is made of and if the insulting words will be edited out. Most likely they will not since the Mods do not care about me, my life, my feelings, or if TOS violates ME.

Bubbles, this is an disrespectful judgement on my part, but I think you're taking this too seriously and way too personally. This is anonymus internet forum full of people that you will never meet.

It's kinda like when I go online and game. I'm conversing with others and playing against others and playing with others. But I don't know those people other than on Xbox live. When I turn off the Xbox, they all go away. And if one of them wants to throw insults...eh...so. I don't know em.

Husband (me) 39
Wife 36
Daughter 21
Daughter 19
Son 14
Daughter 10
Son 8 (autistic)

B
B
Hey Mods! Dont move this thread quite yet. I need more and more abuse!!!! That you will not monitor or erace. Please give me more abuse! More TOS against me, whoops I used caps...Sorry Kilted.

B
B
I guess if only one person began insulting me I would just go and avoid the board for a while or ignore them. But when a few posters and two mods get into the insults, with extreme relish, well, then I get kind of feeling abused. It triggers my past abuse.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 761 guests, and 62 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation