Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
E
OP Offline
E
John Edwards Engaged?
puke

If that azz clown DID do that and is forcing the ow onto his grieving children, then there is no spot in hell cool enough for him when he goes to meet his Maker.

Never underestimate the selfishness of waywards. Never.

But I have to get in one swipe at her...she has HORRIBLE hair and as a woman in my early 40's, I can say she looked quite "used". Bleech!

Lemme at her! twoxfour

Last edited by peachyisback; 01/07/11 11:31 PM.

Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don't believe is right. ~Jane Goodall
E
OP Offline
E
Well maybe another swipe at her. Can I? twoxfour

She's kinda fugly too. Rather unattractive and dumb as a stump when I saw those tv interviews a few years back. I guess they do "trade down" don't most ws'?

Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don't believe is right. ~Jane Goodall
M
M
I can't think of a better match! They deserve each other.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

R
R
This will be the only time you ever see me write this:

I hope she cheats on him.

FBH,Dad
No half measures, in anything.
N
N
Why bother? It won't hurt him nearly as bad as if he had a true connection to her.

Blech!

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
~ English proverb

Neak's Story
E
OP Offline
E
You know, I always thought he'd end up with another. He always had another mistress you know...

HIS HAIR! That's his real love. I swear he spends 10x more than I do at a good salon.

Just glad she left him outta her will.

And that ow is a crazy biotch! She changed her name b/c a psychic told her to. (what I was told, anyway).

E
OP Offline
E
I just wanna do this again. Call it therapy perhaps?

(insert sound effect here: WHAM!)
twoxfour

R
R
Hey do you think she sees the same psychic as my WW?

Come on now peachy, you voted for the man and you want to take it back don't you?

LOL..

FBH,Dad
No half measures, in anything.
E
OP Offline
E
Me? heck no.

If you knew me irl, you'd know I stand on the otha side of da fence!

Proud American who detests dance2 wayturds of all political persuasions.

here's a smilie joke:

What does Santa's favorite phrase and Reille Hunter Have in Common?

A: santa001

Last edited by peachyisback; 01/07/11 11:59 PM.

S
S

Truth can stand on it's own two feet....A lie needs support....FRM
L
L
huh?

I don't get it, STB4? Was that the correct reference?

R
R
The reports have him denying it all over the web.

Here is just one example
http://abcnews.go.com/US/john-edwards-engaged-rielle-hunter/story?id=12570628

but....he is a liar....maybe they ARE. I wouldn't believe if he said yes or no anymore.

S
S
oops sorry lexxy my computer has been acting up... no that wasn't ... there was a story on yahoo about him being engaged or not or whatever.... and now i can't find it.... sorry for the confusion. I did that real quick and didn't look before i hit post my bad.

Truth can stand on it's own two feet....A lie needs support....FRM
C
C
Originally Posted by reading
The reports have him denying it all over the web.

Here is just one example
http://abcnews.go.com/US/john-edwards-engaged-rielle-hunter/story?id=12570628

but....he is a liar....maybe they ARE. I wouldn't believe if he said yes or no anymore.

Yes, but we know John Edwards wouldn't know the truth if it slapped him in his face. He lied constantly about his mistress and child. The sad thing is that she has allowed John Edwards to publicly deny her child, she has helped him lie about their "love" and she has no dignity and self respect. What kind of M will they have when she is a woman who is willing to do anything at any cost for him. They both are two scum buckets and they deserve each other. Let them wallow in their pigpen together.

M
M
The National Enquirer is reporting that they *are* engaged, and they were the ones who broke the story about the mistress and the OC even when everybody else denied it.

And Jay Leno, in his monologue last night, said they were engaged. Not that that's a news source, but he seemed to pass it off as fact.

Time will tell.

Me, BW
WH cheated in corporate workplace for many years. He moved out and filed in summer 2008.
L
L
It is just too bad that Elizabeth Edwards could not leave custody of her two minor children to someone else. frown

IF John Edwards marries his skank, I hope Elizabeth's kids raise almighty h3!!.

"Your actions are so loud that I can't hear a word you're saying!"

BW M 44 yrs to still-foggy but now-faithful WH. What/how I post=my biz. Report any perceived violations to the Mods.
K
K
I am quite sure that they will.

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
R
R
If they do play house
I bet it won't be so hot and sexy having to watch their child and his!
Oh! Imagine that!

S
S
This doesn't surprise me at all. I wonder how many people know this gem about when Edwards & OW were affairing away years ago before he was caught and finally confessed:

He promised OW that he wanted to marry her, that he was going to rent out a rooftop in NYC for the ceremony and party, that he was going to hire U2 to play for it, and...get this...that OW just had "to be patient, his wife was terminally sick, and they just needed to wait until she died first."

Swear on a stack. There are no words for sleaziness like this...

P
P
Digusting!!

Me:44 BS
H:45 FWS
Married 22 yrs
Together 27 yrs
3 children: 14, 12, 9
EA then PA: Oct '09 - Aug '10
DDay: 8/20/10
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 584 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation