Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 49 of 55 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 54 55
H
OP Offline
H
Time out from this site. I came here for support not to be made to feel worse. I delt really good today, H had Plan B letter, IM in place, going away on holiday for a week and feeling in a good place.

Then I come here and because I goofed in Plan b (which I am sure happens - well I have read Mimi success thread and she goofedpeyote a few times ) posters jump on the band wagon and leave.

If you say your going to leave and keep coming back, please don't, it just makes me feel your posting is insincere and your hope for my best intentions
are not there.

It seems that there are very few posters stay here for the long term, I hope I will stay as I have gotten a lot from this site just don't want to get distracted.

Constant I am bewildered one minue you tell me not to get discouraged then the next minute your off. That's ok, I am still going on.

BW/FWW 34 (Harmony)
BH/WH 36

Feb 2009 - Affair starts, physical for 9 days on business trip.
Mar 2009 - Separate from H, live alone
Apr 2009 - realise I have made big mistake and attempt reconciliation with H, establish NC with OM.
Jun 2009 - H physical and emotional serial A start right upto present day.
Jul 2009 - NC with OM broken and becomes EA
Mar 2010 - H reads email and discovers A
Jul 2010 - Discover MB
Aug 2010 - Plan A starts
Oct 2010 - Plan B starts
J
J
Harmony,
There were lots of days that I felt like quitting as well, my sit is different than yours but difficult as well, my husband still worked with the OW for the first 8 months or so.......she eventually left..........but I guess we sort of recovered without the No Contact in place 100% he didn't speak to her, but he did see her from time to time, she was moved to a different department right after I found out.........so we didn't really abide by all the MB rules and probably broke the most important one........I agreed to give her time to find new employment. It went against the MB program.
So as much as I believe in the total NO CONTACT and I did request it and did tell him that until she was gone we couldn't really commit to each other.........
But he stayed living with me the whole time and it was tougher for me with him going to work every day. It's amazes me still how strong I can be.......
I just tried to stay strong and listen to what my gut told me and I tried to believe that waiting a little longer to start on our recovery was worth it for me.......
It is never easy and of course we had slip up with the LB's because of it......
But we are better for it, I'm better for it.
It really takes a long time to figure it all out, we second guess everything and try to read our husband's minds......we assume, we imagine all kinds of scenerios that probably aren't even true..........
and we try to make sense of something that we can't ............
I thought you were on holiday?

BW 56
WH 57
Married 25 years, live together for 2, dated 2 years before that.....
DS 23, DS 25
D-Day Nov 23/09
NC Mar 1/10
Working on Recovery
Grateful for finding Marriage Builders
H
OP Offline
H
Thanks Jessi, I know were you are coming from, I am disappointed in goofing in Plan B, I do want to stay dark and even got to the point where I don't want H to contact me.

I am tired and need a break from it all. Tired of the 2x4s and need a vacation!!

I really have thought about moving or staying with a friend so H won't be able to find me.

Still here still posting and feeling very disillusioned.

Off tomorrorow thanks for your support everyone.

BW/FWW 34 (Harmony)
BH/WH 36

Apr 2009 - realise I have made big mistake and attempt reconciliation with H, establish NC with OM.
Jul 2010 - Discover MB
Aug 2010 - Plan A starts
Oct 2010 - Plan B starts
S
S
Sorry Harmony, I have been off MB for a few days. I haven't read all of the posts you received in that time.

I will say that as a poster, it is sometimes frustrating to spend your free time trying to help someone only to have that person do everything OPPOSITE than what you advised and then complain when things aren't going their way.

MB isn;t easy. I have slipped myself(see today's update). I have however, learned what it has meant to be in a truly dark Plan B and I have understood what it does for me. I honestly don;t believe that you have had the benefits of a true dark Plan B yet. I also believe that you are going through more harm than is necessary.

My advice to you is figure what it is that you want to do. Figure out if you want to follow MB or not. If you do, accept the 2x4s when they are warranted and stick with it. Learn and grow. This is what is meant about taking care of your own side of the fence.

Last edited by Scotland; 01/10/11 09:10 PM. Reason: WOW what happened to my head?

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
M
M
She's Harmony. I'm Meggin. smile

C
C
I owe you an explanation Harm, let me do some research and I'll post. But get goin on your holiday and have a good time OK?

But as for now, sorry you do not understand why I wanted to quit posting, its not cuz you are a lost cause. Will explain laterz

C
C
@Harmony -

To me this is very good progress:
I am tired and need a break from it all. Tired of the 2x4s and need a vacation!!
You are taking control of yourself. You are deciding whats best for you and your Recovery.

You are choosing! Good for you!

I really have thought about moving or staying with a friend so H won't be able to find me.
Your choosing to plan!

Still here still posting and feeling very disillusioned.
Open and honest with your feelings.

S
S
Originally Posted by Meggin
She's Harmony. I'm Meggin. smile

Sorry Guys. Couldn't see through the tears and my brain was all mixed up today. See what happens when those pesky Wayturds get in there. They just jumble everything around. frown

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
P
P
Guys, I can understand the frustration but sometimes it takes a long while before a BS gets it. Harmony, I just don't want to see you reach the RED in your LB-- which is what will happen if you keep having these impromptu interactions with your WH.

Why not give yourself a goal? A complete and total dark Plan B for an entire month, without fail. Then see how much better you feel after a month. I hate to use the word "feel" because we can't go by our feelings for something this important. Your situation requires actions NOT based on feelings. KWIM? These plans are the result of years of research by Dr. H. What is it they say in AA? It works if you work it?

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
C
C
This is from 12-29-10 From the first draft of second Plan B letter.

However, until we are both committed I have asked for no contact as it is too painful. I hope you understand. If you need anything from the house or me, please contact sis.

Was this the IM you were talking about? If I have missed it somewhere where you answered my latest posts about having and IM in place, so you could stay Dark, I appoligize. At this point in this post I am searching still for that response.

This from 12-30-10

Originally Posted by Harmony2010
..Constant old bean, have you checked out my Plan B letter yet? I think I need to add some reconcile T&Cs this is what I had in mind;

* Be nice to your wife all times not just when you have done something wrong
* Not allowed to sleep with OW
* 5 years of counselling
* Cut apron strings from mommy
* Anger mgmt classes
* At least 1 compliment a year

Sorry I just can't help it, I am only venting grin

Then this which I took as humor, although it did have real issues for you, and of course they needed to be worded better. Thank you for starting on the list that needed to be in Plan B letter, for a road map for WH, and a guide for both of you.

Then this from me. What I felt was a pretty clear and realistic view on how much he needed the letter, and you did also, on 12-31-00. It was not the only time I pushed for the letter, but encompases probably the most rounded reasons I think for having it, and the list..
Originally Posted by ConstantProcess
Right now you are dark, seeing the problems and not appling the solution. Justifing your reasons to leave, and building up the fears because you saw the mistakes. There will be no hope of reconciliation if he doesn't have a clear and uncomplicated list of requiremernts, and THAT, you know, was part of your communication problem. This is on you Harm, and part of the work of marriage.

Having hope will be part of believing there is a way to make this a dream marrige, one you both want and can work together on. But seeing the problems and talking about them will not help you if you don't have a solution. Thats the wisdom of DRH, and what MB and his counsel is about. You know this right? Have you read about his experience as a marrige counsellor?

Concentrate on a solution, and put it clearly on paper so WH has something to go on, then be dark and search yourself. No fair trying to understand it all and keep him in the dark. He has to be part of the solution also. Anything else is controlling as you ask him to just do what you say and trust you again.

Get that letter up and let us see it, help you tweak it, so he has something to go on. Unless you just want us to help you justify leaving him. Believe me unless there is violence or he stops his slow return to reality, I won't agree you should leave until you have given him a clear picture of what you want and expect. Then he has it on paper while you stay dark...

This is also what I believe

.. Your WH is lost, he needs help, is it such a surprise to you that we all need that at some time? Give him help and hope with at least a letter, not contact, that is prolonging his pain too. I don't see him as someone who is hopeless.

This was all addressing the need for a plan, for both of you. You want to be Dark for awhile, we all agree that might be nessesary for now. The danger with a long plan B is either party becoming used to being apart, and instead of addressing the issues that have hurt the marriage they give up. Without a plan he will not know what to do or what to hope for. Its just not fair Harm, I didn't understand why you couldn't see it.

Then this from JL on 1-02-11

Originally Posted by Just Learning
Harmony,

I like CP's recommendation of specificity. Don't you just love that word? smile

I would make a few suggestions. Consider that your H does know what MB is nor the jargon, so make sure you don't use it specifically or he will be confused.

One thing struck me and the request that he have a plan. My thought would be just slightly different. He MUST be willing to sit down with you and lay out a plan that protects both you and him and addresses what each of you need in this marriage. This should be joint effort. What would help this planning effort is for him to consider what would be an "ideal" marriage for him and what he would need from his W. This should be coupled with what he is willing to do for his W.

Please understand that POJA and even "radical honesty" are negotiating tools that make for the best possible win-win plan and that is what you want.

Harmony, I think your draft letter is an excellent start. I think CP's recommendations are excellent. Communications have always been a problem with you two, so be specific as to what you want for Plan B to be over. Give him a path home that even HE can follow. wink

God Bless,

JL

This was again an attempt to make the plan clear, but not to scary and understandable to him.
I wanted you to go dark, in a hurry, and stay there till he got a clue. I know you still have love for him, and he must make some moves toward recovery, but untill you guys work on communication issues it will be hard, as it would anyone, to move forward. It will be extremely hard for him if he doesn't have a road map, and I was, and still am, very concerned about him also.

To your credit you had included a list in your next draft, and also I guess the contacting of your Sis was your IM and it was listed there also. But hear is my list of what ticked me off so much, I hope you get it.

1. When I over the last week or so kept asking you to get an IM, you didn't respond and tell me "I have my Sis". At least to my knowledge. I will keep searching the thread and maybe I am wrong.
2. An IM needs to be trained, again no info whether that has happened, and its very important in order to stay dark and only get nessesary information. In your case barring some disaster it should be only when he is ready to agree to the road map from Plan B letter. IMs need to be trained to not communicate dramatic issues that are geared for inappropiate contact. Something that has happened over and over with you and WH.
3. Watching you float between missing him and being afraid of him when a clear plan B and a capable IM was not seen by (myself, anyway), or in print here was like watching a slow train wreck. You seemed to be balking at initiating a good plan, and MB works only when you do it.

..For reconciliation to happen I would need the following to happen before making a commitment:

> No contact with the other women for the rest of your life.
> A full confession.....an ability to be totally open and honest with me about anything I ask about whenever I ask.
> A sincere, remorseful apology...for the pain and suffering you have caused me
> Complete transparency to each other in all areas of our life (to all phones, emails, credit card bills and receipts, passwords, facebook etc)
> Sit down together and agree a recovery plan for us both which will protect us both and address what we both need from a marriage and what we are willing to give. Examples include,
Spending time together
Stop doing things that cause each other unhappiness e.g. solo holidays, angry outbursts, criticising, lies�
Doing things for each other which makes us happy e.g buying cakes!, arranging days out, supportive of business, consideration of others feelings, involving family�
Complete honesty about everything including thoughts both positive and negative about each other�s behaviour, whereabouts, hopes for the future�
Move home to a new area

Here is the list update , and its a good one BTW. At this point I was worried WH still didn't have an objective source he could readily turn to, such as the books by Dr H, if one of those lonely nights when he was by himself and banned from contact from you, he read the letter, and he needed definition.

I remember his counseling sessions with SH, and SHs advice, along with his impression of where he thought WH was at. I remember and can imagine WH feels overwhelmed and afraid. I feel that if he can objectivly read the books at his own pace, when he hits rock bottom, (which he will), and realizes HE must do something for himself, well those books will help him and you, whether you reconcile or not.

I pray you do, but it takes two, and "Without a vision the people perish", (Bible but isn't it true?. Its a great truth for everyone).

Back to the point, I felt he was being hung out to dry without any way to find his way back. I know he loves you, and you are both in a hard place between giving up, and what do you do? He has a lot of issues to work out, and so do you, but without him having the means to understand his part, he would not know what to do even if he wanted to.

Thats when I suggested the books for him, because I didn't think he knew or trusted them yet, but soon would when you were dark.

Ok, reference to IM, untrained I suspect, but still I had missed it in last letter, which BTW I thoght was very good.

But I had missed the edit by Mel that took a lot of the long and confusing explanations out until now. I too felt they were unesessary, but I am not an expert on plan B letters, and needed a vet to bring down to simple, which she did.

Mel knows best, and now my suggested list was gone. She is right those things can be worked on when he comes home.

On 1-7-11
..Until you can truthfully and honestly return home and work with me on rebuilding our marriage, I will be having no communication with you, and I will avoid seeing you. This is not to punish you, it is to protect my feelings for you. If you need anything urgent please speak to Dawn...

So from my perspective, and to my knowledge which was faulty, I understand that now. I believed...

1. You did not have an IM, much less trained, so you could stay Dark.
2. WH had no path back home, and was left with the implication that you would be going on hoiday, where as far as he knows will be hanging out with other men, and he didn't realize how hard you were working on reconciliation.

It was my fault on these assumptions, and all I can do is appoligize. It would have helped if you had answered me faster as to an IM when I asked, but that is no excuse for my reaction.

Mels clear and focused letter re-write was the right thing to do. My attempt to micro-manage your letter and give him a list of requirements although well intended, will come when he is ready to work on things. He will have to want to and do his part first, and he has SH to turn to, when he is ready. Plan B should protect you till hes ready, and leave him with himself to reflect on himself. When he gets tired of that, and hits his bottom, then he will look for help. Thats how it is for all of us. To quote Mel and as she quoted from AA. "Your best thinking got you here". Time to accept some help.

What was missing from my ideology and theory, was the simple fact that Mel knew in her wisdom. He has to want it and its up to him to decide that he does. With that I doubt he would stop at anything or listen to anybody as to how to recover.

It seemed apparent that WH had some deep issues from his past that added misery to your marriage. Those will have to be recognized by him when he is ready also. My attempt at a road map was to simplify his way back to the marriage, where he could recognize the need to address them. This is MB, not indirect to your spouse therapy. You already know he has issues, in his time alone now he has a choice to see them and deal with them. I hope he does as I am sure all of us do.

My tendency to examine all the details cuts both ways, sometimes I can't see the forest through the trees. It doesn't matter if I know this marriage can be recovered or what I think is important for you or him. This thread is for you two guys. What matters is what you see and think.

I will back off for a few days to get some much needed perspective, I have made this thread much to important to me and too personal. I guess I just love seeing people recover from crap that happens to them, but forget its up to them, and all I am is an observer of what they do, and can rejoice in that.

Please forgive my anxiety and ignorance, you are in good hands here from many wise people. Have a great Holiday

Me 56 Former BS
Widowed 5-17-09 --married 25 years.
4 children
DS-35 previous marriage--18-22 DGrandSons 6 and 4
Me former BS
DD-29 with DGDs 5 and 1yr
DSs 26 and 23
Teilhard de Chardin..“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.” ...Sounds about right to me.
B
B
The intention of my post was not to encourage people to "bail", I was pointing out MB philosophy and the inconsistancies that I saw as an outsider to this thread.

It was not about one poster doing this or that, it was that solid, MB advice was being given, but this post seemed to sway into interactions and conversations that were not supportive of the aforementioned advice.

Harm, you have been here 6 months, according to my calc. That is not a very long time, but it is long enough for you to understand MB principles.

Yes, you are allowed and encouraged to come here to vent and seek advice.
In my expereince most MBrs will not agree with and encourage actions that unintentionally or intentionally harm the poster.

Even if we very much like and feel sympathy for that person.

Me; W 46
Him; H 46

2 girls
DD19
DD16
Dated/Married total 28 years.
..I am learning and working on myself.
C
C
Originally Posted by barbiecat
The intention of my post was not to encourage people to "bail", I was pointing out MB philosophy and the inconsistancies that I saw as an outsider to this thread.

It was not about one poster doing this or that, it was that solid, MB advice was being given, but this post seemed to sway into interactions and conversations that were not supportive of the aforementioned advice.

Harm, you have been here 6 months, according to my calc. That is not a very long time, but it is long enough for you to understand MB principles.

Yes, you are allowed and encouraged to come here to vent and seek advice.
In my expereince most MBrs will not agree with and encourage actions that unintentionally or intentionally harm the poster.

Even if we very much like and feel sympathy for that person.

Yup BC, Myself I understand that, Thanks for pointing all that out. As far as harming the poster, I beg to differ whether sharing view points and hand holding while exploring thoughts that run through our minds is more of indentifing with there plight, or encouraging to fellowship in misery. There is a fine line I know.

But more importantly, I have to admit that this site is dedicated to the recovery of marriage and MB principles, which I beleive in wholeheartly. So I encouraged Harmony to get into a dark plan B, the MB way, so then, then, she could explore all those feelings and thoughts, without second guessing the plan, and giving up before she ever started. Then we could play junior psychologist, and relate what we knew, as she made a decision.

But this is MB, not Shrink-for-men or a site dedicated to healing all the deeper issues that might plauge these two. MB will work if they want to be married bad enough. There is a limit to how much anyone can do to instill that desire in anybody, and instead of being or trying to be a professional counsellor, It is wisdom that we let them seek that counsel from Dr. H. The site is designed to encourage and reflect MB principles, as far as the deeper issues, "When the student is ready, the teacher will appear" It was allways a battle with me whether to stay and answer or address Harms issues, or not, feeling that the deeper issues would be addressed by a qualified therapist in the process of recovery when they both were on board with that.

You have not been the only one who has stated there is to much anaylizing and talk of her feelings here, and not enough action towards recovery. I saw it too, the difference is I thought she would eventually come to the end of her own thoughts if she had someone to bounce them off of, and others did not have time to address those things, and wanted to see results that would have been great for her marriage recovery and personal R also. I agree that certain things needed to be done and encouraged them, but I mixed it with some sharing of perspective at the same time, beliving it was what I should do, for someone so mixed up at this time.

I reacted because of my own emotional reasons, impatience, and bruised Ego regarding this situation. Its not the first time I have felt this way, but its my own fault. What you said BC had a lot of truth in it, and I was allready at a breaking point. It was not you and of course you were not encouraging "bailing". I did what I did and take responsibility for it. If I did something again MB policies, I am sorry for that. Again I defer to the more experienced and objective wisdom of the vets. This is a joint effort in helping people here and my specific opinion is not that important that I should get offended.

Im not bailing

I gotta go deal with grandaughter. ttyl

Me 56 Former BS
Widowed 5-17-09 --married 25 years.
4 children
DS-35 previous marriage--18-22 DGrandSons 6 and 4
Me former BS
DD-29 with DGDs 5 and 1yr
DSs 26 and 23
Teilhard de Chardin..“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.” ...Sounds about right to me.
C
C
Hey Harm,

Hope you are having a great Holiday.

I felt I needed to add something in waiting for you to come back to your thread.

I am guilty of waiting too long for you to see you would have to apply the guidance offered by others and doing what was suggested in a complete dedication to Plan B.

I knew others would come here and critisize your lack of commitment to the plan, while I hoped you would work out within yourself a decision to really trust it or not. I was worried that you would lose the opportunity to have other posters help you also.

I took it too personal, thinking I had some understanding of what both of you young people are going through, and seeing that you wanted that happy marrige, it was only a matter of time before you chose reconcilation through the ridged application of MB principles and actions. I still know that its possible.

I was afraid of your doing the 1/2 assed up and down recovery game. I felt very personnaly involved in helping you, and protecting you also. NOT the healthiest place to come from, but I still reacted badly and selfishly when other came on the thread, and challanged you in your convictions.

Its not supposed to be my place to protect you, its your Husbands. I am only here encougarging that recovery, and can only give credit to the truth expressed by others who give objective advice and guidance, which I hope I am part of.

Sorry for the drama, I know thats the last thing you need. Please keep posting and seeking understanding about marriage and recovery. You have been through a lot. Don't let my negativity or anyone elses stop you from seeking peace and happiness.

Also now that you ARE in a solid plan B, this is NOW the time where you can explore the fears that plaugue you, as I pray WH does also.

I hope I can still be of some assistance in that, as others here will be also.

Hoping again you are feeling better and moving forward.

God Bless.

H
H
duplicated below

Last edited by HopeandGrace; 01/17/11 10:43 PM.

"Your future isn't sealed. Nothing bad is going to happen. You just put everything in God's hands and in the meanwhile, do all you can do as a woman to protect yourself and your finances and family. That's what your job is to do now and let God deal with the wayward. Trust me...you do not have to lift a finger. HE will deal with the wayward."
Quotable words from peachyisback
“Sometimes you don’t get where you want to go, but you get much further than you were before.” Tiffany on Top Chef
H
H
Harmony, thinking of you and hoping you're okay. I have a new name and new thread, but you will remember me as someone who runs 5 miles a day (because you can't prove that I haven't!) smile

"Your future isn't sealed. Nothing bad is going to happen. You just put everything in God's hands and in the meanwhile, do all you can do as a woman to protect yourself and your finances and family. That's what your job is to do now and let God deal with the wayward. Trust me...you do not have to lift a finger. HE will deal with the wayward."
Quotable words from peachyisback
“Sometimes you don’t get where you want to go, but you get much further than you were before.” Tiffany on Top Chef
C
C
Hey Harm, Is the holiday over yet?

H
OP Offline
H
Hi MB Friends!

Hope your all doing ok.

I just got back from my holiday (vacation !) and had a wonderful time, loads of sunshine, loads of excercise, good food and good wine, it was fab. I spent a week in the French Alps zooming around the mountains and I really feel I have had a massive wellbeing boost.

I can highly recommend to anyone in Plan B a change of scenery really does wonders to put perspective on things. Think about that Mitzie and H&G!

I have got rid of a lot of the anxiety and have also proved to myself that I can have fun and be happy just on my own smile

Had a real good think about things and am giving myself a HUGE pat on the back for dealing with Plan B aswell as I did whilst dealing with the illness and death of my father. It was double trouble. I feel a lot stronger now to 'bat off' H and his attempts to break it, whereas befoere I was in full on grieving/shock for my Dad. I am still dealing with my fathers death, and weirdly as time goes on it becomes more 'real'. Its hard you know. I miss him bad, weird things that you don't even think of.

I am not going to post much from now on as really there is not much to say in Plan B if you doing it right. I get the benefits of it now, to me your lowering 'the bar' by seeing WH unless you see remorse and commitment to the Plan B terms is disrespecting yourself. Still in my own 'conflict' as far as WH is concerned, I go from missing him to being really hurt by some of his actions.

Hi H&G - Yes I recognise you straight away, Run Forest run! I felt like chite before I went away and really recommend you some kind of FUN break if you can to boost your spirits, I will be popping into your thread later, I know you have a lot on right now. Like the name BTW.

Hi Constant - Thanks for coming back to me with your explanation, I totally get you, but for once trust your instincts you know? You have good ones too I just think you may get swayed sometimes, you are right on page with most of what you say. If people call it psycho babble then so be it, you have given me some well needed perspective when things were tough. Thank you.

Hi Scotland - It probably seems like ages ago (i know how much postive impact even just 1 week in Plan B) but I really feel for what you went through early new year. Its almost like self torture. Just even a sniff of what the alien force are upto can send you batty. I liked your advice of people getting frustrated at people helping posters but not taking it on board. I do think peeps have to realise that sometimes 'MB Plans' have to take into account exceptional circumstances when they can be broken and I think I had one of them. Sh said there are others reasons such as close death or baby being born. Anyway, I am back dark now, and ready for any late night, barge through the door encouters of the alien kind. No getting pass me this time wayturd.

grin

Last edited by Harmony2010; 01/19/11 04:39 PM.

BW/FWW 34 (Harmony)
BH/WH 36

Jul 2010 - Discover MB
Aug 2010 - Plan A starts
Oct 2010 - Plan B starts
J
J
Harmony,
Welcome back you sound rested and very together, it sounds like you have it straight with what you will accept for yourself, you have made it to the finish line girlie.......
Start planning the next get away, should be a regular thing just to reboot .......
I'm thinking of getting away a bit myself just to unwind from the every day life that seems to stop me from feeling free........
Anyway glad you are back and feeling good...........I can just picture you gliding down the slopes and sipping wine by the fireplace at night........sounds so wonderful.
Okay you will have to excuse me now............off to pour some wine for myself and flip through a travel magazine.........
jessi

BW 56
WH 57
Married 25 years, live together for 2, dated 2 years before that.....
DS 23, DS 25
D-Day Nov 23/09
NC Mar 1/10
Working on Recovery
Grateful for finding Marriage Builders
C
C
It does sound like you are doing well Harm, glad to you are back.

H
OP Offline
H
It does sound like you are doing well Harm, glad to you are back.

Thanks Constant, I can't tell you how much better I feel I really do. I have given up smoking, the anxiety and sickness has disappeared, I feel like I am going to be fine whatevers happens smile

BW/FWW 34 (Harmony)
BH/WH 36

Jul 2010 - Discover MB
Aug 2010 - Plan A starts
Oct 2010 - Plan B starts
Page 49 of 55 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 54 55

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 822 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation