Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 26 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 25 26
M
mason Offline OP
OP Offline
M
He just emailed me saying I am not sure why you are sending emails to Lori's family; this is between you and I. Deleted it and did not respond.

Me BW 43 / WH 44
2 DS 7 and 4
D day 8-2010
Asked him to leave 9-10
Exposed 11-10
FR 1-2011
Back with OW / In Plan B 2-11
False Recovery Back in Plan B 7-12
Divorced
Better Life in Progress!
M
mason Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I know we all get to a point where there we feel like there is no hope, that is how I feel but atleast I did something today and now her family know he has walked out on his family, I am sure she us saying he is so great and she is just mad because he asked for a divorce. All of this makes me so sick; like everyone else.

Me BW 43 / WH 44
2 DS 7 and 4
D day 8-2010
Asked him to leave 9-10
Exposed 11-10
FR 1-2011
Divorced
Better Life in Progress!
B
B
"I will do whatever it takes to save our family"

I love how some people say that "it's just between you and I", or "this is between the two of you", when you wouldn't be in the position you're in if there hadn't been a 3rd person!

Great job on the Plan B plans! When will you be giving him the letter and beginning officially?

Hold your head high Mason, you've alot to be proud of!

Me BS
H FWS

DDay 10/2007

Actively recovering, learning, loving, earning a better marriage!
M
M
Originally Posted by mason
I know we all get to a point where there we feel like there is no hope, that is how I feel but atleast I did something today and now her family know he has walked out on his family, I am sure she us saying he is so great and she is just mad because he asked for a divorce. All of this makes me so sick; like everyone else.

mason, here are your next steps! Are you paying attention?? Send out more facebook letters to the rest of her family members. Get her parents phone # and call them. If you can't find the #, send them another message and ask them to call you.

Good job!!

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
THEN, email your husband your Plan B letter and then delete your email address so he can't respond back. Get your locks changed ASAP!

You did great today!! hurray

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
mason Offline OP
OP Offline
M
RESPONSE BACK FROM WOMAN'S MOTTHER:

Affair never STOPPED:
Trish,
I was not going to entertain this letter with a response, but since this is the second time you have done this now to my daughter, I will say a few things. First, I am sorry that things have not worked out between you and your husband, however, I don't see how that is my daughter's doing. From what I understand, both Lolly and Mike were in unhappy marriages, and that is the main reason why their relationship developed in the first place. Second, this is not about my daughter, it is about you and your husband. You say that you want us, her family, to persuade her to "let him go", but he is a grown man, and can clearly make choices for himself, especially life changing choices. There must be a reason why he has made the decision to end the marriage. And I would keep that part in mind - he is ending the marriage, not leaving his children. Those are two very different things, and I know that people, even when divorced, can still maintain a very healthy and happy relationship with their kids. I also know that Lolly has in fact told Mike that she only wants his happiness, and if that meant going back home, then do it.
And I would like to add this - you keep saying she deserves better. Don't you deserve better than to be with a man who tells you he is no longer in love with you? And doesn't he deserve a chance at happiness?
Please stop contacting us. You need to talk to one person, and one person only, and that is Mike.

Me BW 43 / WH 44
2 DS 7 and 4
D day 8-2010
Asked him to leave 9-10
Exposed 11-10
FR 1-2011
Divorced
Better Life in Progress!
R
R
Mason don't blink. Exposure killed my wifes affair.

Oms family externally supported him, internally raked him over the coals. Keep going until you are done, and DO NOT BE AFRAID.

Don't mention the site, don't apologize, don't explain and don't stop.

You are getting under their skin. GREAT JOB

FBH,Dad
No half measures, in anything.
M
mason Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Really,with a response like that, it means they supprt the affair. They have no moral and do not care that their daughter is in this relationship,what kills me more is my husband lied to his sister and friends that he was not going to tell her that about asking me for a divorce for awhile (like hewas not getting back together witrh her). BS he left my house and called her and said it was done. I emailed his sister tonight and told her she had benn lied to and pasted the email from the mother. Those word verbatum came out of my husbands mouth. I think it was the tramp behind that e-mail not her mother. Too much was exactly what he said to me. It still hurts. He is under her spell...I can not wait to change the locks.

Me BW 43 / WH 44
2 DS 7 and 4
D day 8-2010
Asked him to leave 9-10
Exposed 11-10
FR 1-2011
Divorced
Better Life in Progress!
M
M
mason, they are trashy people who don't know right from wrong. I would not pay it any mind. You were able to create great conflict in the affair and that is all that counts!

Just stick to your plan. Send the Plan B letter, change the locks and don't flinch. You were a brave girl today! hug

Exposure 101

N
N
Mason, I agree the email from the mother is suspect and here's why:

You say that you want us, her family, to persuade her to "let him go", but he is a grown man, and can clearly make choices for himself, especially life changing choices. There must be a reason why he has made the decision to end the marriage.

If this was my child that I was talking about, I would have said..."You say that you want us, her family, to persuade her to let him go. But she is a grown woman and can clearly make choices for herself."

The "mother" focusing on her daughter's boyfriend doesn't make sense to me.

And I would like to add this - you keep saying she deserves better. Don't you deserve better than to be with a man who tells you he is no longer in love with you? And doesn't he deserve a chance at happiness?
Please stop contacting us. You need to talk to one person, and one person only, and that is WH.

The above just stinks of an OW trying to convince you to let her have her way. Seriously, why would a mother have such an intimate knowledge of her daughter's boyfriend's marriage?

A buck gets you twenty that the email, along with the one from the sister, was authored by OW. I'd hazard a guess that OW and WH told her family some baloney about you being a nutcase and that WH was the victim. Then, her family gets this email from you and it throws their story into question. Now, they are trying to do damage control.

Oh, you should probably delete the names of these people from your posts. You wouldn't want them (OW and WH) finding this site through a google search. If you cannot edit the posts, I'm sure admin can do it for you.

Take care, Mason, you've obviously stirred the pot and gotten them worked up. Good job.

Me (BH)
FWW
Married 2000, DS 8, DD 6, DD 2

M
mason Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Thank you, will keep you posted, he is with her now, checked his frequent flier acct. and is due back to tomorrow night, sent hime a text saying, I know you are in cleveland, once again to the true form of the man you really are. our boys have an excellent role model. A cheating piece of sh*** basta***> Go f*** ypurself. This is who my husband is right now.

Me BW 43 / WH 44
2 DS 7 and 4
D day 8-2010
Asked him to leave 9-10
Exposed 11-10
FR 1-2011
Divorced
Better Life in Progress!
C
C
@Mason -

You mentioned that this affair is being conducted through work.

Has their employer been informed through Exposure?

I know you are in cleveland, once again to the true form of the man you really are. our boys have an excellent role model. A cheating piece of sh*** basta***> Go f*** ypurself. This is who my husband is right now.

I know you are angry right now, but you really need to refrain from this. This is not very good Plan A.

You know you are in Plan A until you can implement Plan B.

BTW, the responses you got back do tell you that there is some affect on the Affair.

M
mason Offline OP
OP Offline
M
i expsed at work back in November. all that happened in they cannot travel together and are suppose to have no contact. i am moving plan b. I wanted him know that i knew he was lying. He called me at 4:30 this morning to leave her alone and that this is between he and I and to call him back. I will not call him back, my text to him was enough. Not sure if it has affected the affair at all, but my job is done. sent an e mail to his sister to let her know she was lied to as well along with the email that the tramps mother sent me. Seems her family is on board that she is dating a cheater and a liar

Me BW 43 / WH 44
2 DS 7 and 4
D day 8-2010
Asked him to leave 9-10
Exposed 11-10
FR 1-2011
Divorced
Better Life in Progress!
M
M
RESPONSE BACK FROM WOMAN'S MOTTHER:
Ignore this. The content of her email is secondary to what you've accomplished. You've put her family on notice as far as the facts go. OW and WH no doubt put a spin on the truth of their affair to make their relationship more palatable to people, and you've corrected that.

I understand your anger and I'll not chastize you for sending that text to your WH. smile

Plan B, mason. It's time.

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

M
mason Offline OP
OP Offline
M
It is time, thank you. I was so angry last night. I am a bit better today. He has not tried to contact me again, not sure why 4:30 am was the time he wanted to yell at me last night. His sister was sad and sorry that he was back with her. He has not told his mother yet that he wants a divorce. I do not regret sending the e-mails and exposing and owning it. I see the attorney tomorrow and I hope I feel even better after that. I have to move on without him in my life.

Me BW 43 / WH 44
2 DS 7 and 4
D day 8-2010
Asked him to leave 9-10
Exposed 11-10
FR 1-2011
Divorced
Better Life in Progress!
M
M
He has not told his mother yet that he wants a divorce.

mason, what is his mother saying about all this? Have you told her about the email from the skanks mother? Will your MIL speak to her son and the OW and tell them to stop it? If I were your H's mother, I would be telling the OW to leave my son alone, that she would never darken my doorstep. Just after I told off that vile mother of the OW. What trashy, trashy people.

Exposure 101

M
M
From what I understand, both Lolly and Mike were in unhappy marriages, and that is the main reason why their relationship developed in the first place.

Is this skank married?

Exposure 101

M
mason Offline OP
OP Offline
M
SHe is now divorced. Apparently due to the feelings she had for my husband. She has said her and her husband were just room mates, which is the same line he used on me.

Me BW 43 / WH 44
2 DS 7 and 4
D day 8-2010
Asked him to leave 9-10
Exposed 11-10
FR 1-2011
Divorced
Better Life in Progress!
M
M
SHe is now divorced. Apparently due to the feelings she had for my husband. She has said her and her husband were just room mates, which is the same line he used on me.

Who used that line on you? You mean your H said this about you?

Exposure 101

M
M
And I have to ask, how do you KNOW she is divorced and not just having an affair? Have you spoken to her husband?

Exposure 101

Page 8 of 26 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 25 26

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 758 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation