Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 42 of 50 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 49 50
N
OP Offline
N
Hey Reynolds,

Good to hear about that little f.

And kuddos for keeping marital out of the club. Of course, she might see this and foil our plans.

Did y'all know that the founder of ashley madison is a married guy? I don't know why I was surprised when I heard that.

EDIT: Reynolds, looks like you fell asleep at the wheel. Marital made it through again.

Me (BH)
FWW
Married 2000, DS 8, DD 6, DD 2

R
R
Yeah Hugh Heffner is married too. Not sure he'd be welcome here either.

I don't think Marital ever left. She was probably in Harleys lazy boy the whole time with the copy of redbook.

I am Canadian - don't put me in charge of security unless there's a roving pack of beavers tearing up the joint.

FBH,Dad
No half measures, in anything.
S
S
ROTFLMAO

Me: 43
ExWW: 44
Married 16yrs. 4 children

EA (ExWW): May-Nov 2009 + Aug-Dec 2010
D-DAY JAN 30, 2011
Exposure: FEB 7, 2011
Contact Again: Apr 25, 2011
Divorce Final Sept 2012

"I want to be married and stay married. Now I uunderstand the kind of marriage I want and we all deserve. But I also know it takes two to want to Build that Marriage."
S
S
Wonderful! Thx. I feel like sharing this with my wife.
Originally Posted by wulffpack_girl
They don't know how fortunate they are they have a BH who is willing to extend forgiveness and love to them after what they've done.

For me, it was the fantasy of being 18 again. OM was my boyfriend when I was a senior in HS and the summer after I graduated. So we had the whole "what if" fantasy. puke We had no "real life" experience together. We hadn't lived through births, deaths, sick children at 3 AM, poopy diapers, dirty dishes in the sink, bounced checks, paying bills, etc...

But what I have learned is that the fantasy is empty. All of those "real life" things are the richness that makes life worth sharing with somebody. Somebody to grow old with. Someone to move the TV into the bedroom so you can watch movies while you're bedridden. Someone whose body is so familiar to me I know it like the back of my hand. Someone who has the most wonderful scent right where his neck meets his collarbone. I learned it all too late, unfortunately. I'm praying your WW's figure it out before it is too late for them as well.

D-DAY JAN 30, 2011
Divorce Final Sept 2012

"I want to be married and stay married. Now I uunderstand the kind of marriage I want and we all deserve. But I also know it takes two to want to Build that Marriage."
M
M
Originally Posted by Reynolds531
Yeah Hugh Heffner is married too. Not sure he'd be welcome here either.

I don't think Marital ever left. She was probably in Harleys lazy boy the whole time with the copy of redbook.

I am Canadian - don't put me in charge of security unless there's a roving pack of beavers tearing up the joint.
ROFLMAO! Note to door watchers: (cough Reynolds cough) Hiding the key in the potted plant by the door is the oldest trick in the book. Try putting it under the mat. I'll never find it there!

rotflmao

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

K
K
Or you could do this genius thing I've been seeing around, buy a fake sprinkler and put it in your yard, with the key inside.

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
S
S
If you gurlz are gonna break into our clubhouse, could you make us some sandwiches or bring some beers or somethin?

D-DAY JAN 30, 2011
Divorce Final Sept 2012

K
K
I bring pizza, how's that. stickout

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
S
S
Oh all right. But we don't need no napkins. We use our sleeves.

D-DAY JAN 30, 2011
Divorce Final Sept 2012

H
H
Originally Posted by stretch123
If you gurlz are gonna break into our clubhouse, could you make us some sandwiches or bring some beers or somethin?

faint

"An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field." - Niels Bohr

"Smart people believe weird things because they are skilled at defending beliefs they arrived at for non-smart reasons." - Michael Shermer

"Fair speech may hide a foul heart." - Samwise Gamgee LOTR
M
M
Originally Posted by stretch123
I have a recipe for a lovely fish pate that is low in cholesterol. I'll bring that with some soda crackers. I think it would be nicely rounded out by a fine plate of organic cheeses clustered around free-range, hand-fed chicken in a raspberry sauce. I know you guys are crazy-wild when you get into your manly debates, so I'll have sparkling water on hand to slake your thirst.

Now, you know we're going work up a bit of an appetite to make sure we've gotten you well-fed. Do you mind if we use your kitchen? It won't be messy. I'm talking a few cases of summer ale, a few deep-dish pizza pies, maybe some chips and dip.

And we'll need a TV - golf is on and we don't want to miss anything.

Sound good? grin

Last edited by maritalbliss; 04/30/11 07:23 PM.

D-Day 2-10-2009

A
A
Sleeves? Who wearing anything with sleeves?

Marital - I'd like to start with a couple of nice IPAs please, along with 2 slices of pizza (meat only - no veggies). Then I'd like to go to something a bit darker on the frosty adult beverages. Therefore, I'd like a nice imperial stout - preferably a microbrew of some kind. If that's not availabe, I'd settle for a nice porter.

..this is the ultimate T/J. Reynolds - this is your fault!

BS(me)- 45
WW - 41
D-day 1 - (PA) 01/2011
DS - 6
Exposure: early 02/2011
Started Plan B - 7/11
R
R
How the heck is this my fault? If you want to pin this on someone, you should phone Maritals husband, because apparently hes slacking off on that 35 hours a week. In addition to UA time, a job, probably a kid or two, and helping BSs all over this forum...shes got time to burglar the clubhouse.

sounds good though, I'm hungry. Might have to go raid Juniors easter candy.

FBH,Dad
No half measures, in anything.
N
OP Offline
N
Geez, Reynolds, what did you do to my beautiful thread? smile

Me (BH)
FWW

A
A
NW - I have an idea, why don't we t/j my thread to discuss your recovery. The rest of the boyz can make themselves at home over here. Just make sure you take the keys to the liquor cabinet.

BS(me)- 45
WW - 41
D-day 1 - (PA) 01/2011
DS - 6
Exposure: early 02/2011
Started Plan B - 7/11
W
W
And stay out of my chair!

wink

Me: BH (47)
Her: WW (46)
DD9
DD12
DD20
D-Day 2-3-2011
Exposure 2-23-2011
Plan B letter given 7-12-2011
Divorce Complete 11/2012
Re-Married June 28, 2014
N
OP Offline
N
Originally Posted by AndyM
NW - I have an idea, why don't we t/j my thread to discuss your recovery. The rest of the boyz can make themselves at home over here. Just make sure you take the keys to the liquor cabinet.

Yeah, maybe I'll move in onto your thread. You can edit your thread's title from "Another unfaithful wife story - I'm heartbroke" to "Another unfaithful wife story - I'm heartbroke and don't know what this sounds like"

The rest of this thread can be used to discuss how Reynolds is to blame for global warming and Donald Trump's hair.

Me (BH)
FWW

N
N
[Linked Image from www1.free-clipart.net]

We're good, guys!

One the the ladies here (unnamed)has applied to tend to our "cave". Her resume is as impressive as her photo!

N
OP Offline
N
NG-

Loaded question, what's the lady's name?

Me (BH)
FWW

M
M
Originally Posted by Reynolds531
How the heck is this my fault? If you want to pin this on someone, you should phone Maritals husband, because apparently hes slacking off on that 35 hours a week. In addition to UA time, a job, probably a kid or two, and helping BSs all over this forum...shes got time to burglar the clubhouse.
Are you kidding? He's picking up the pies and meeting us in the kitchen! I need his help to pull off my shenanigans! (It's a POJA grin)

[Linked Image from freesmileys.org]

Last edited by maritalbliss; 05/02/11 10:23 AM.

D-Day 2-10-2009

Page 42 of 50 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 49 50

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 369 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation