Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
C
C
okay, you were a little vague on the story. Who EXACTLY did you expose the affair to? What was your wife's reaction? Did she deny it? Did she lie about it? Did she admit to it? Have you told your family about it? Do you're in-laws know? Do your parents know? Is she still living in the marital home? How long has this been going on?

S
S
Have you reflected on yourself?There might be something wrong with you too. If you'll come to realize and work on that, then you'll be the best husband you can be.

H
OP Offline
H
He has threatend to sue me, I have found a big deal he was working on and killed it with the potential client, i am still looking into his contacts to get to him. I think he may have done this before becasue he seems to know what is coming and how to cover himself but I am still working on it

P
P
Ignore his silly babble and stick to the plan of killing this thing!

Me - 46
Wife - 43
2 x DD
Married 18 yrs - known each other for 22 yrs
Woke up 12/2009 and realized I was an idiot for neglecting my WIFE!
R
R
Threaten to sue him back.

S
S
Originally Posted by Hopeful21
He has threatened to sue me

dramaqueen crybaby dramaqueen dramaqueen

Waaaah, the cheating other man is going to sue the husband of his piece of tail. I'm sure the justice system will be OOZING with sympathy for the slimy weasel! MrRollieEyes puke

Don't let this guy push you around. YOU ARE THE HUSBAND! YOU ARE THE FATHER! I'm not a legal expert but I HIGHLY doubt he has any grounds to sue you. He shouldn't be screwing around with his professional colleagues, and he wouldn't be in this mess.

Can you answer Crossbar's questions? The more detail you give us, the more help we can provide. It's important to have a plan and follow MB principles, not act rashly and willy-nilly.

BS: Me, 27
WS: Her, 24
EA: October
PA: 11/22/10
Moved out 12/3/10
Moved back in mid-January.

In tentative recovery. Is that the sun I see, breaking through the fog?
W
W
Originally Posted by Hopeful21
He has threatend to sue me, I have found a big deal he was working on and killed it with the potential client, i am still looking into his contacts to get to him. I think he may have done this before becasue he seems to know what is coming and how to cover himself but I am still working on it

He is trying to bully you! I would respond by saying that I welcome a lawsuit and would love to expose to a judge and jury how he is screwing around with a married woman. Ask him when does he plan to file, as you look forward to seeing him in court.

Me: FBH (2010) and FWH (1996): 40
Her: FWW and FBW: 40

2011: In recovery

A's are merely chocolate-covered cancer lollipops.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 906 guests, and 65 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation