Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 30 of 30 1 2 28 29 30
F
F
Can you email him the PBL and then block him from your email? Find our HER commander and report her. Consequences for both is what I am praying for. I am so sorry, SG. My MIL completely threw me under the bus for my H's xOW and OC. I plan B'd her until this past Thanksgiving. That was the first time I even allowed myself to see her in a long time. I still have not forgiven her or my SIL for what they did.

Faith

me: FWW/BS 52 H: FWH/BS 49
DS 30
DD 21
DS 15
OCDS 8
S
OP Offline
S
I dont know if this did any good but I emailed his commander I do have his phone number but I hate to be a nusiance. I gave out her unit information and address. Basically gave him the rest of the information I was holding on to in my email.

My WH called and unfortunately my DD answered. She gave me the phone. I didn't tell them not to so I ended up talking to him. I figured it's not a real Plan B since no letter was issued.

He is telling me that all they are doing is telling him to go to JAG if he wants this divorce to start. I"m like wow ok thanks for helping ME out. I understand they want to look out for my kids though, and not give him the full punishment. But I am not believing anything he says so I emailed his Commander instead of calling.

Right now, trying to find out my options. Found a shelter I could go to if I had to. Trying to find jobs for myself and then childcare. fingers crossed things work out for me. THey always do.

R
R
You can talk to a lawyer on the phone and ask the simple question whether in your state you need to file for legal sep or can get an order of support without filing for separation or divorce. It would be a simple thing to find out and implement.

I agree.....until the plan B letter is mailed off......you are still prepping for plan B so try to not lovebust in interactions with your H meanwhile.

Try to send a letter directly to OW's commander to expose her. Matter of fact about the affair and no smack talk of her.....just facts and that you want the marriage supported by the military.

Tell H you are not talking divorce with him. You are his wife (be a broken record on this).

S
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted by reading
Try to send a letter directly to OW's commander to expose her. Matter of fact about the affair and no smack talk of her.....just facts and that you want the marriage supported by the military.

\

I could do this one but - I don't know who her commander would be....I may have her unit and address but to find out the commander?

Any military person want to help me figure it out?

S
OP Offline
S
Finally found my thread. Thank you Opt I think for posting the link in my other thread.

Nothinh much to update - he got the paperwork, I havent been served though. I know he was confused last time we talked seriously about us. He said if our relationshio is something we can fix it will. I dont know what that means.

I had a job for a short period of time. First time working in Years. It was at a popular fast food place. I worked there for 2 weekends. First weekend it was great. Wh watched the kids, first day of my job he got us steak and salad for dinner, and got me my favorite flowers. I thought that was so nice of him. He said he was proud of me, and that even though he would rather have a desk job he knows I would do well. Even called me cute in my uniform. That was nice and unexpected. Tried not to make a big deal of it.

Following Monday he says hes not coming back to the house. I didnt LB this time and tried to be understanding. Its been a month since hes been home.

S
OP Offline
S
We were communicating fine. He would call every night, usually for the kids sometimes just to talk to me. I am in Plan A and for the first time I did no Lovebusters. My Plan A after another Dday sucked. I was so angry I reacted instead of acted I am ashamed to say.

Then last week he stopped answering my texts, didnt call. I dont know what I did wrong but I dont think I did anything. Last time we spoke it was light conversation. We talked Sf once the week before and no LBs at all. So I dont get the sudden silence. I know he has the paperwork to file for a D. He told me he cant get himself to fill it out. Plus with all of our easy amd great conversations, I was hoping for a turn around.

With him ignoring me, how can I send him a Plan B letter? I dont know his parents address, nor a working email address. I could leave a message on his voicemail I guess.

Isnt Plan B just giving him what he wants, He obviously doesnt want to talk to me right now. He could still be wayward, no way for me to know. I know Plan b, a real one this time is the next thing to do just need help executing it. I have my IM in place.

S
OP Offline
S
Heres my dilemma- my lease is up in 6 weeks. I want to stay in this house. He probably wont sign .I dont think I can use his income as my proof of income. With no money coming in (had to quit my job since he left, and childcare was so expensive when I was only making minimim wage), how am I supposed to find a new place/renew my lease with no proof of income, or proof of child support. Again, the Army is only requiring him to give me a little less than 900/month. If he pays my rent that is all he has to pay the Army wont make him give me more. I went to Jag that is what they told me.

Had he filed I could use my lawyer to asl for more support, and have it be ordered in court. but he hasnt. I think its a good thing he hasnt.

So I need help figuring out my options.

Page 30 of 30 1 2 28 29 30

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 700 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation