Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 81 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 80 81
N
N
By the way did you get the chance to catch his car at her house early hours of the morning and take pics as proof??

BW 36(Me)
WS 38
Married: 2000
DD1November 22 2008 - DD2 October 2014
PA Duration September 08 - November 08
Second discovery- 6 online affairs 4 sexual one emotional. October 2014.kids: DS 17, DS 14, DS 12, DS 10 . Baby after divorce DS 18months

Divorced

Was misled into thinking we were in recovery for 6 years.

If you were shocked reading any of this, that this is the consequence of not following MB to the LETTER.

I
OP Offline
I
Blackwidow is very insecure, seen her literally 'kick off' at her husband in the past for very minor interactions with other women.

this is why I knew telling her about us snogging would send her into a spin.

Youve made me feel lots better. Shell be too angry to do a good victime act I should think. they prob fighting right now!!

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

I
OP Offline
I
No he'd gone home on my next round trip.

N
N
Originally Posted by indiegirl
Apparently 'my evidence had better be good' because she was busy that weekend.
I bet she was.
And it better be good for what?
Who does she think she IS?

You see Indie this is where you are at a disatvantage, this woman used to be a very close friend to you so your problem is that she will know you and how you act and behave and can predict you to a certain degree and this can be problematic. In the case that you dont know the OW its easyer to scare and intimidate her becasue she wont know what your capable of cause she wont know you.

A countermeasure to this is gaining the upper hand by acting in a way that is unlike you, and not expected, so for exaple she wont see the coffee things coming and that might throw her. But as far as confrontation goes she will be expecting that so she will be ready for it and you might not come off so well in that battle so take the fact that this woman know you and try to surprise her (and i dont mean jump her when shes not expecting it and beat her lol i mean do things that are classy and that dont bring you down to her level.)

Last edited by NB28; 06/18/11 12:17 PM.

BW 36(Me)
WS 38
Second discovery- 6 online affairs 4 sexual one emotional. October 2014.kids: DS 17, DS 14, DS 12, DS 10 . Baby after divorce DS 18months

Divorced

If you were shocked reading any of this, that this is the consequence of not following MB to the LETTER.

P
P
Bwidow "doesnt appreciate having letters through people's doors"

I would deliberately misunderstand something as stupid as this.

Examples:
> "What? Someone went through her drawers?"
> "That's weird. Most people like getting mail."
>" I love The Doors. Too sad about Morrison though."

Fog responses at it's finest.
Stay focused.
Misdirect whatever the foggy remark was intended to do.

It annoys the stupid.

P
P
she's going to the police "because it's slander"

Fingers crossed.
Here's hoping.

slander |ˈslandər|
noun Law
the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation : he is suing the TV network for slander. Compare with libel .
� a false and malicious spoken statement : I've had just about all I can stomach of your slanders.

Let's hope she uses this opportunity to make herself even stupider than she was yesterday.

M
M
Also that she's going to the police "because it's slander" (the illiterate skankos).
I always get a chuckle out of this. So, she's going to go to the police and tell them what's been happening?

dramaqueen"Officer, I'd like to swear out a slander complaint against indie! She's going around, telling everyone I've been shagging her husband!!"

"I see, Ms. Ho. Well, does she have proof that what she is saying is true?"

dramaqueen"Um...well...er..."

"I'm sorry, Ms. Ho. If she has proof of this, you have no case for a slander complaint. Maybe if you quit shagging her husband she wouldn't have anything to talk about. "

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

G
G
...she's going to the police "because it's slander" ...
LOL... even if she had a factual leg to stand on, slander is a civil offense, not criminal. Police investigate crimes -- they wouldn't do anything for her. She sounds dumber than a tree stump.

P
P
Don't insult tree stumps.

P
P
Hey Indie,

Just wanted to say that this is the desired effect of exposure. They are now desperately trying to do damage control to save face.

Secret happy fantasy world is no longer very fun and now everyone is watching them.

Great work. This is how to kill an A.

Forget about the revenge ideas you have ... this is the best revenge of all.

Hugs.

ME: BW
HIM: FWH
Married 18 yrs
DDay 09/2008 and 12/2008

Recovered

P
P
As for you... keep looking pretty and smelling nice.

Hang in there!

ME: BW
HIM: FWH
Married 18 yrs
DDay 09/2008 and 12/2008

Recovered

E
E
Do NOT confront face to face w/blackwidow. Nope. That would cause something to possibly happen and also that is the only way there could be any type of police involvement.

Crazy blackwidow has no legal ground to stand on for you simply putting an envelope of real facts thru the parents' door. What are they? FACTS. She cannot argue out of that in court.

YOU stand your ground, be sweet, be lovely and gorgeous, and sit there and let the crazy evil posow spin her web around HERSELF this time and entangle herself.

YOU stay out. YOu go dark in plan B soon and you remember you are in the drivers' seat.

Look, I once exposed to monkeyho (my xhow's nickname)and her family and accidentally exposed to her uncle, who was AN ATTORNEY in my hometown. He tried to "talk" to me and I "talked to him" and said, look, I have proper evidence that WILL BE ENTERED IN the court of law and the evidence is from a proper and licensed investigator and I have direct emails from your skank neice to my husband. YOU think YOU got a case?" He never called me again and never attempted one thing. I think however, he got EMBARASSED AT HIS NEICE and her skanky actions though.

Facts can never be argued down. Facts are just that, facts. Any attempt to do so is out of anger, fright, or embarassment at the hands of the ow/om or ws.

Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don't believe is right. ~Jane Goodall
N
N
Peachy what is it with these ow's uncles read my post above we both got contacted by owens uncles trying to preach the law. Did we by any chance have the same ow lol

BW 36(Me)
WS 38

Divorced

S
S
I can't take credit for the Plan B letter being sent to the OW. That is all DrH. grin

Indie, it is funny. When I first came on here, I didn't believe everything people were telling me, until THEY HAPPENED. Then I would get a good chuckle from it. And I learned to trust these anonymous people on this forum. They know their stuff. laugh

Hey vets, what do you think about her sending an email, or two of the "remember when" type before Thursday? I did that during my plan A, just wondering out loud here.

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
P
P
I agree.
A "remember when" letter/card is a nice touch.

I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted by NB28
Apparently 'my evidence had better be good' because she was busy that weekend.
I bet she was.
And it better be good for what?
Who does she think she IS?

You see Indie this is where you are at a disatvantage, this woman used to be a very close friend to you so your problem is that she will know you and how you act and behave and can predict you to a certain degree and this can be problematic. In the case that you dont know the OW its easyer to scare and intimidate her becasue she wont know what your capable of cause she wont know you.

A countermeasure to this is gaining the upper hand by acting in a way that is unlike you, and not expected, so for exaple she wont see the coffee things coming and that might throw her. But as far as confrontation goes she will be expecting that so she will be ready for it and you might not come off so well in that battle so take the fact that this woman know you and try to surprise her (and i dont mean jump her when shes not expecting it and beat her lol i mean do things that are classy and that dont bring you down to her level.)

Actually she doesnt know the real me. H does, but hes had his head up his butt.

I am one person personally and another professionally. Job me has been full time through all this and shes had more than one surprise.

One of our mutual friends, discussing this with her sister was told 'How could anyone do this to Indie? She's like a puppy?' My mate said: "until shes kicked, and then its WATCH OUT".

Because Im nice, happy and singy in my (usully very happy) life shes mistaken me for stupid

Class is a must though, for my own recollection if nothing else

I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted by Pepperband
she's going to the police "because it's slander"

Fingers crossed.
Here's hoping.

slander |ˈslandər|
noun Law
the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation : he is suing the TV network for slander. Compare with libel .
• a false and malicious spoken statement : I've had just about all I can stomach of your slanders.

Let's hope she uses this opportunity to make herself even stupider than she was yesterday.

Thing is, my work means I am an expert on defamation laws. THEY BOTH KNOW THIS. Aside from which my H is a (formerly) intelligient man knows for himself and is repeating this drivel, This fog is very good stuff.

I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted by pokerface
Hey Indie,

Just wanted to say that this is the desired effect of exposure. They are now desperately trying to do damage control to save face.

Secret happy fantasy world is no longer very fun and now everyone is watching them.

Great work. This is how to kill an A.

Forget about the revenge ideas you have ... this is the best revenge of all.

Hugs.

I know. (gleeful hug of self) Plus the battle of wits is becoming a battle of, well you know.....

T
T
Get plenty of exercise. It will help with the stress. That and a proper diet and you'll look and feel your best whether WH comes back or not.

BH(Me)=40
WXW=38
ILYBNILWY: 8/09
DDAY: 8/31/09
Two boys: 8,7
Divorced 3/23/2011

Don't let your eyes refuse to see. Don't let your ears refuse to hear. Or you ain't never gonna shake this sense of sadness. --Ray Lamontagne
N
N
If all really fails and you start to loose your senses you can always drag their backside on Jeremy Kyle I love the way that man kicks cheaters backsides and kicks them off the stage.

BW 36(Me)
WS 38

Divorced

Page 17 of 81 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 80 81

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (bb1471), 703 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation