Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
A

Merry Christmas all!!!!!!!

Its 1.30pm Christmas afternoon and we are just back from the regiments big family breakfast, lots of fun, lots kids and a Santa!! My Mum even had champers and orange juice laugh

The boys of course had whiskey and beer chasers but not too many.

Lovely sunny day about 38c nice breeze.

well back to the cooking (notice how women prepare,cook and serve and men enjoy the day and don't? think oh forgot .... its tradition stickout )

So nice to have a Christmas when all the family is home for once!!

God bless all.

Life may feel as if you are constantly getting kicked on a daily basis, living is about picking yourself up each day and going on and on and on regardless.

M
M
Merry Christmas!!!!

Me BW (37)
WH (37)
DD1 6 yrs DD2 2 yr

A man who abandons his wife and children because of his infidelity is no price. I can do better then that, I deserve better then that.

The difficulties and struggles of today are but the price we must pay for the accomplishments and victories of tomorrow

Men must be honest with themselves before they can be honest with others. A man who is not honest with himself presents a hopeless case
N
N
It's Christmas morning here on the East coast of the US, and to all of you, may the peace and joy that is the basis of this holiday be yours for the entire year.

Merry Christmas to all!

N
N
Santa actually goes to England FIRST! >:(

We are having a wonderful family time, with all of us together. It's hard to fit so much love into one place. kiss

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
~ English proverb

Neak's Story
A
A
Because I'm up and am finding that Turkey a bit hard to digest, or was it the Ham? Anyways tummy is rumbling away, so I researched it, tha Santa travel route!! laugh

And I found a NORAD site that states:-

"Santa usually starts at the International Date Line in the Pacific Ocean and travels west. So, historically, Santa visits the South Pacific first, then New Zealand and Australia. After that, he shoots up to Japan, over to Asia, across to Africa, then onto Western Europe, Canada, the United States, Mexico and Central and South America. But keep in mind, Santa�s route can be affected by weather, so it�s really unpredictable. NORAD coordinates with Santa�s Elf launch staff to confirm his launch time, but from that point on, Santa calls the shots. We just track him!"

So there you are, official confirmation from a US Gov agency. rotflmao

But hope you're all having a fun and happy Christmas

H
H
NORAD tracks Santa has been a Christmas eve tradition since DD14 and DD12 were little.

Also, they request a playing of "Mr. Hankey." Not recommended for the conservative or easily offended.

We also played "I Am Santa Clause," which spooked DD5.

Last edited by HoldHerHand; 12/25/11 02:31 PM.

"An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field." - Niels Bohr

"Smart people believe weird things because they are skilled at defending beliefs they arrived at for non-smart reasons." - Michael Shermer

"Fair speech may hide a foul heart." - Samwise Gamgee LOTR
M
M
Originally Posted by HoldHerHand
NORAD tracks Santa has been a Christmas eve tradition since DD14 and DD12 were little.

Also, they request a playing of "Mr. Hankey." Not recommended for the conservative or easily offended.

We also played "I Am Santa Clause," which spooked DD5.
We've tracked Santa with NORAD since the kids were little, as well.
They're not as enthused about clustering around the computer to check his progress, now that they're older, sigh. Last night I had to call upstairs to let them know where he was: "Hey, you guys! Santa's just leaving Jamaica!" "Um...okay, Mom - we're playing Call of Duty...we'll be down in a minute!" sigh
But we all enjoyed our newest tradition: the Christmas Eve viewing of Polar Express, a movie I think is easily the best new Christmas movie to come out in the last few years.

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (NewEveryDay), 1,357 guests, and 77 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation