Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Viper #2586141 01/16/12 09:17 PM
T
tla09 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Tig.....the answer is unquestionably no. Her sister appalled at her lack of concern and couldn't appologize enough. WW does not have my back, but her sister and brother do, which is truly a blessing!

Thanks for your concerns. I'm lucky to have good friends that are physicians that have my back too!

My plea to men going through this is pay attention to what your body is telling you and if something doesn't seem right, get it checked immediately!

PEACE

tla09 #2586149 01/16/12 09:54 PM
K
K
This is getting into Pariah territory, though just barely.

Your life is in danger (however small the risk of actual death) and she couldn't care less? That's just...so...crazy

And yes--her sister and brother were a blessing to you.

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
tla09 #2586153 01/16/12 10:16 PM
V
V
Well, if her own brother and sister can see this as it is, then I don't know what to say. Maybe some vets can chime in here with better wisdom than I have to offer.

Take care of that money issue pronto, and take care of yourself. If you still want to expose more and see where it leads, then let's do it when you are ready.

But do take care of your health first my friend.

Every man I meet is in some way my superior; and in that I can learn of him.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Viper #2586156 01/16/12 10:41 PM
T
tla09 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Well...WW just stormed out.

I posted on a trade web site using his initials that he was an adulterous, home wrecking scum bag. He must have seen it, notified WW, and she demanded that I remove it. I told her I would try but could. Ot.

She started throwing around slander, and I said I didn't write anything down that wasn't true. She said it was over and packed a bag and left.

May e I shouldn't have done it, by my furry and rage of knowing she just spent days with him has made me furious while feeling helpless.

Was I right or wrong?

tla09 #2586159 01/16/12 11:00 PM
K
K
I would ask if you have a VAR on you at the moment. She may do just about anything at this point.

Supposing she comes back, I'd have it handy...

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

tla09 #2586161 01/16/12 11:04 PM
V
V
I wouldn't delete a thing..unless you're not telling the truth of course.

You need to expose this to your other targets, and now. I think you have your confirmation.

GO

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Viper #2586168 01/16/12 11:45 PM
T
tla09 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
I'm not sure what a VAR is?? I 'm gonna snuggle in with my 15yr old son, take a Xanax and relax.

She kept blaming me that she has faking it all these years, and her last two affairs were my fault, when I know it's not true...I'd do anything for the woman that I love, but her mind ain't right. She lost it when I told her she found a soul mate 5 hrs ago, and now she found another soulmate,and that she would probably have at least a couple more at the rate she's going. OUCH MAN!

Truth be known, I'm feeling like I'm at peace!

tla09 #2586174 01/17/12 12:11 AM
V
V
VAR= voice activated recorder

The rest? I would say fogbabble ordinarily, but I think you know the real truth behind this one.

At this point, I know what I would do, but it would go against the MB concepts that I truly have subscribed to. (actually, maybe not)

What do YOU to happen here, tla09??

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Viper #2586175 01/17/12 12:22 AM
C
C
Originally Posted by TigerWes
VAR= voice activated recorder

The rest? I would say fogbabble ordinarily, but I think you know the real truth behind this one.

At this point, I know what I would do, but it would go against the MB concepts that I truly have subscribed to. (actually, maybe not)

What do YOU to happen here, tla09??

Seriously, I would make a trip to walmart and change the locks tonight. Let her know you are serious.

CV

Celtic Voyager
Married 22+ years
3 young adult children

"A story of me"
Viper #2586177 01/17/12 12:24 AM
K
K
Of course. You did not wish her all happiness in finding 3089352 soulmates by the time the year's over...

How dare you. MrRollieEyes

You know you're on the right side when they get mad at you for being mad at their wayward behavior...

Viper #2586178 01/17/12 12:28 AM
T
tla09 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Well tiger my friend......it's too soon for me to figure a plan right now.

Lawyer appt is tomorrow, go to the bank tomorrow.

I suppose just let her go to swim in the manusha she created.

I told her there were three people in this marriage, and that's one too many for me. Don't know if just movin on is MB, but that's what I'm thinking.

And you?

L
L
As to your WW's lack of concern for your physical wellbeing--this callousness seems to be very typical. The entire focus is on "me, me, me" and on the adulterous "soulmate" relationship.

Adultery changes a person. Proverbs 6:32 says "A man who commits adultery destroys his own soul." Being the BS allows a full and horrible view into this destruction. And the WS doesn't even see it. They see history as very different from the truth, too. The things WSs say while in the fog are truly outlandish.

Everything your WW does while in her fog is something she will deeply regret IF she ever comes out of it.

All she is doing has been seen before on these forums.

Married 1980
DDay Nov 2010

Recovered thanks to Marriage Builders
tla09 #2586212 01/17/12 08:16 AM
V
V
I'd keep up exposure for now (after securing finances of course). Make every attempt to kill this affair. If, after all is said and done, you still have to walk away, then you walk away head held high, knowing you did everything in your power to save your marriage. You'll know it, your family will know it, all your friends will know it. One day...she will too.

Celtic's said it twice, I've said it twice; change the locks and let her choke on HER decisions.

Actions have consequences. Illustrate them.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Viper #2588456 01/21/12 12:06 PM
T
tla09 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Well my friends, it's been a turbulent weekend wanted to share and ask for your thoughts and prayers.

I continue with exposure of op. There is an industry website which is dived into company message boards. On his companies message board, I posted "op initials in city is an adulterer and a family wrecker, and HR should be notified"

I was enraged at the time and maybe took that too far? Within 15 mins, WW was in my face demanding that I remove it. Told her I couldnt and there was only room for 2 in our marriage so he had to go, or she had to go. So she went and packed a bag for the night and left.

She stayed with family friend and was back home at 5am to get ready for a meeting and left. When I returned home from work, she informed me that she has a place to go, rent free, but not till April. Sooo, she suggested that I go live with my parents until then.....which I responded with a laugh and a your crazy if u think I'm going anywhere.

Last night she had a breakdown......with all the lies, leaving her family and home, juggling op and who knows what else, I'm not surprised and rather enjoyed it. I refrained and just continue to support her, which I thinks makes her crazier.

Op has told her that he's worried about her safety because I may be homicidal!
I know you all don't know me from Adam, but that's the craziest thing ever said about me from a total stranger.

I'm just takin it one day at time and doing plan a until April, when we find out if she goes or comes out of the fog. I'm not terribly optimistic, but keeping the faith and a sliver of hope.

Thoughts and ideas are welcomed!

tla09 #2588530 01/21/12 02:06 PM
S
S
tla,

Please take the suggestion of the VAR seriously. If the OM is talking about your being homicidal it's because she is filling his head with all sorts of lies about you and obviously, he's not as objective as we would like to think he is. He is taking her word for it, hook, line and sinker - protect yourself.

If you aren't able to record from your phone, Radio Shack has a nice unit that isn't too pricey and allows you to download your recordings for future use.

Have you gone to the bank yet?

me: bw, 50
he: wh, 51

m: 1990
sep: 2007

dd: 18
ds: 14
dd: 11

multiple affairs: two with past gf's, one email dalliance.
Too many d-days to count. First one 2/06. After all this time, it's still my fault.

I've had enough. Divorce in progress.
T
tla09 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
She beat me to it and separated her business acct from our joint acct, so I don't have access to her money, but she has access to our (my) income. First thing Monday im going in to open a new account and change my direct deposit with my company.

Funny, or sadly, she said I've done so many crazy things lately, ie..exposure to everyone, she was worried I would do something with her money, which is significantly less. She does direct sales, so income is not stable. And she's always been pretty irresponsible financially.........example.....went out and bought a new car last year without even discussing it with me. What kind of spouse does that?

V
V
tla, listen to what sc just told you. Get a VAR and keep it on you at ALL times. Some women (no offense ladies) have done some pretty wicked things to gain an "advantage" when their backs are against the wall. Seriously, protect yourself here. This has potentially bad news written all over it.

And she's always been pretty irresponsible financially.........example.....went out and bought a new car last year without even discussing it with me. What kind of spouse does that?
A very selfish and entitled spouse

Last night she had a breakdown......with all the lies, leaving her family and home, juggling op and who knows what else, I'm not surprised and rather enjoyed it. I refrained and just continue to support her, which I thinks makes her crazier.
I thing confused may be more accurate. Ramp up Plan A and work it to the hilt. Watch your AOs and DJs. Believe me, I KNOW it's tempting to just go off on her, but all you'll end up doing is undermining all you have done so far.

Be in control of yourself, and keep up the good fight.

Go NOW and get the VAR if you haven't already.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Viper #2588718 01/22/12 01:14 AM
T
tla09 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
VAR first thing tomorrow! Honestly, I've been cool as a back side of the pillow with now discussions regarding A.

So do I keep the VAR with me, or hide it in her office where she does all of her communicating via laptop, which I've installed spyware, and her iPhone?

I had a tech friend asked me if she used our wifi for her text mags,which she does while she's home. He thinks he think he knows a true tech guy that can track all that.

Oh yeah, she also unfriended me on Facebook. I will be king of plan A, but honestly am ready for plan B!

tla09 #2588796 01/22/12 11:52 AM
T
tla09 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Help tiger or anyone.......AO n DJ??

Still plan A so much her head will spin off her shoulders!

Should I put VAR in her office where whe conducts most of her phone conversations?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter"
Martin Luther King

tla09 #2588803 01/22/12 12:31 PM
V
V
If you can afford 2 VARs you could put one in her office (or car) as well. Just be sure to keep one ON YOUR PERSON at all times.

AO= Angry Outburts
DJ= Disrespectful Judgements

Acronyms and Abbreviations

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 672 guests, and 49 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation