Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13
E
Edsway Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Tom,

I was told to behave myself,so I will,but I would have to answer part of your questioning.
Am I afraid of the W ? Absolutely I am. She has disappeared with the children,she has turned the only family I have against me,I am completely alone. I am fighting a woman who has the whole family backing her not only that but the OM.so here I am trying to pull it all together with only me,trying to remain calm,I am ready to explode
Now I had asked about the airline asking for help that is all,yet you Tom are calling me a liar or playing the good people here,you are entitled to your opinions of me,but I have taken offense to your remarks.
You ask to remind you why im here,I am here for guidance,for help in what I can do to attempt to remain sain through this whole thing,Am I guilty of asking for help? Am I guilty for posting my story?
I ask you Tom,if you were in my position all alone and no were to turn,how would you be?

T
T
There is a reason why, well over a year ago, I blocked Tom's posts from appearing on my feed. I suggest you do the same.

tl

P
P
Edsway ... read thndrnltng's post a few times.

V
V
+2

Every man I meet is in some way my superior; and in that I can learn of him.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

N
N
Luckily for lots of people, I suffer from short-term memory....something.

grin

Ed, I'm not sure where all the legalities will come out, just want to encourage you to go step by step and keep fighting. Get your atty on this asap, and begin working to get your kids back. Fortunately most judges have more discrimination than a WS's blind family. It may take an excruciatingly long time, but by following the judicial process you will be much better off.

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
~ English proverb

Neak's Story
E
Edsway Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Yes,my lawyer is on,WW tested stated I should be served with papers tomorrow also wants me out of the house in the worst way.im not budging till.the judge tells me so.I believe now she is in abandonment.I will do what I can.

H
H
Don't be disappointed with your son. He has been trying to help you best he could, better than could be expected at his age.

But he cannot turn this around, or even protect himself from being brainwashed by these people he is dependant on (sadly). He will not be able to not be loyal to the ones he lives with in the long run, probably. Remember, he's just a kid.

Just remember to let him know you love him no matter what and that he's a good kid.

God bless you,

Happyheart

me, DH
all the children
E
Edsway Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Im not disappointed with him or my daughter they are great kids its just that they are the ones that suffer. I just don't understand the logic behind We'd thought process everyone seems drugs my be a factor I don't know it is way out pf the normal her I know I shouldn't think about what is going on in that twisted mind.I just know even in desperation I couldn't do what she has done.My heart is for the kids now I hope someday she will wake up, snap.out of the mind trip

E
Edsway Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Well just got home from work and to my surprise guess who's back?yup you guessed it WW.kids and all.they are asleep.now what?I can only imagine what is in store for me now.
Did get papers asking for full possession of the house nothing else.no other monies just cut and dry.I will have my lawyer just reveiw it other than that I just have to remain calm and avoid her as much as possible.wish me luck as I begin to pray I don't go insain.

E
Edsway Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Oh yeah forgot MIL is here too.so its gonna be a wild ride for the next 2 months.im going to sleep in the truck tonight.she got the one up on me.

T
T
Originally Posted by Edsway
Oh yeah forgot MIL is here too.so its gonna be a wild ride for the next 2 months.im going to sleep in the truck tonight.she got the one up on me.

naughty puke rant2

HAve you not learnt anything? rant2

You don't leave the home.
You don't leave the bed.

WW finds that she can't sleep in the same bed then she can go sleep on the couch.
You sleep anywhere but your home and you set up WW to win in court for abandonment so she gets house, kids, CS, and every other way she can screw you over. banghead banghead banghead

S
S
Originally Posted by TheRoad

naughty puke rant2

HAve you not learnt anything? rant2

You don't leave the home.
You don't leave the bed.

WW finds that she can't sleep in the same bed then she can go sleep on the couch.
You sleep anywhere but your home and you set up WW to win in court for abandonment so she gets house, kids, CS, and every other way she can screw you over. banghead banghead banghead

She showed you part of her plans. She is trying to get YOU outta the house.

Remember, VAR on you at ALL times. She brought herself a "witness" and she may resort to DV charges. Protect yourself.

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
O
O
Absolutely. Edsway! Wake-up. Get back in the house. And for gods sake keep the var on. This is a set-up to get you out and the POSOM in.

G
G
Edsway,

How much equity do you have in the house? Is it underwater how much is due on the mortgage?

God Bless
Gamma

E
Edsway Offline OP
OP Offline
E
The house is under not worth what she paid very little equity. Yes im im still in the house.so this is setup very good planning she's got alot of help

G
G
Edsway,

So the house is in your W's name only? It sounds like you extracted/protected most of your monetary investment in this marriage.

Does her family often engage in and support affairs?

God Bless
Gamma

Last edited by Gamma; 01/26/12 12:31 PM.
E
Edsway Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Gamma

Correct she is on the house note her name only when the house was bought I signed a document waving rights.this is a community property state I don't know how it will factor in I guess it would be up to the judge to decide.I need to get a place lined up in case im left in the cold.

I
I
Gamma

Correct she is on the house note her name only when the house was bought I signed a document waving rights.this is a community property state I don't know how it will factor in I guess it would be up to the judge to decide.I need to get a place lined up in case im left in the cold.

Hi Ed:

Do you have a VAR?

Do you have a VAR?

Do you have a VAR?

This is important. I gave one to my brother and thank god he used it and had it all of the time. He got accused of Molesting his daughter. When the police and child services and the doctors office glared at him and thought he was a molester he could have been in real trouble.

But he had his VAR with him at all times and caught everything. It made things much easier and the authorities then were provided with what was on there.

A WW will do anything to win. She won't bat an eye having you thrown out of your home and even thrown in prison. You will be out of the way.

Protect yourself. My brother eventually got a divorce and has custody of his daughter. Without the VAR I don't know what would have happened.

Protect yourself!!!

N
N
Originally Posted by IHadEnough
Gamma

Hi Ed:

Do you have a VAR?

Do you have a VAR?

Do you have a VAR?

This is important. I gave one to my brother and thank god he used it and had it all of the time. He got accused of Molesting his daughter. When the police and child services and the doctors office glared at him and thought he was a molester he could have been in real trouble.

But he had his VAR with him at all times and caught everything. It made things much easier and the authorities then were provided with what was on there.

A WW will do anything to win. She won't bat an eye having you thrown out of your home and even thrown in prison. You will be out of the way.

Protect yourself. My brother eventually got a divorce and has custody of his daughter. Without the VAR I don't know what would have happened.

Protect yourself!!!

Ed

This is no joke. My brother had this done to him in a custody dispute with his GF.

Google "The nuclear option" and read about how common it is.

This was with an accusation mother made. DD because she was only a little over 3 said every time when asked (by proffessionals)that what mother said never happened.

Only cost him $30,000 in lawyers fees-shrink tests- and loss of six months with his daughter-personal embarrassment-explaining to friends and relatives why his DD was not with him at events- for all who were investigating him to determine no wrong doing occured.

VAR

VAR

VAR

In addition if you have a trusted friend or relative that could stay at the house this would help to.

Remember until something legal happens forcing you out of the house you have just as much right to stay there as she does. She may ask, threaten, and rage on you. Dont fall for the trap. Mommy will be the perfect witness if you so happen to blink wrong.

Get someone to stay with you and keep the VAR on anytime any converation is going on.

Best of luck.

nESRE

M 29 yrs
DS 28 DD 18
Me 53 FWH FBS
MTA signed 5/11/2011
D final 5/16/2011

Free.... and going wherever the big guy wants me to go......
S
S
Guess what? This happened to my BIL too.

The only saving grace was that his DD, who was 3 at the time, when questioned by the police said, "Mommy told me to tell you this stuff." That saved my BIL. He was still investigated and CPS on his butt for a year. SIL had them on her butt for a lot longer.

And now, my DN was actually molested by my SIL's OM's older son.

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,105 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation