Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 104 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 103 104
M
M
He is still lying...

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

I
I
If you want to lovebust, have an AO on your 'no need for a poly' MC. Call her up and give her a piece of your mind. For free.

Then ask her for a refund.

The time and money this fraud has wasted. Maybe she'll learn something if you free your mind.

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

S
OP Offline
S
I told him that I want EVERY DETAIL ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!!!!!'
He cannot leave anything out and I'm not coming home until he finishes it!

M
M
Please try and calm down. I know you are very upset [and have every right to be upset!] but your emotions are your enemy right now. Gather yourself, suck in your stomach and CALM DOWN, my friend.

you are closer tonight to a true recovery than you were this morning. As painful as it is to hear, you needed to hear it. So be calm - hold your mouth! you will have to bite your tongue!

can you do this?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

I
I
We told you he would throw you a lie as crumbs to get the poly cancelled....

If the A was over he would have used a downplayed lie about how it was physical but nothing much.

This new OW seems to be a red herring to protect boat OW. This would mean he is concerned about losing her.

Keep working that plan, you're doing prob the best Plan A ever.

S
OP Offline
S
What do I do now???

S
OP Offline
S
My sister wants to kill him right now!!! We are driving to a park now to talk... (me and my sister).

M
M
Originally Posted by starfish75
What do I do now???

GEt all of the truth out in the open and THEN make a decision about what you want to do.

Get the truth, verify everything he says, go through with the polygraph and THEN make a decision.

Remember when we told you that a WS will often throw out some crumbs when they see you are serious? I think that is what is happening here. He is throwing you crumbs in the hopes that he will get out of the test. And I also think he is covering his bases on the true story of the OW by inventing OW #2. Perhaps not, but he is lying about alot of things.

BE CALM.

Exposure 101

V
V
Another thing I would do is get on the phone with your FIL and find out exactly what was said during that conversation, and if he even talked to him at all. You can bet WH didn't tell your FIL any semblance of real truth, and this would also serve to add some more pressure on your WH.

Not sure if I would divulge what he just told you about OW2. But then again...

Vets? Thoughts?

Every man I meet is in some way my superior; and in that I can learn of him.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

I
I
You need the full identity of this new OW and contact details to call her.

Also the info of whoever walked in on them...what's the story there?

He needs to see you insisting on verification of everything.

Ask for it calmly.

If no, or waffling, give him that great response about it deciding your marriages future that you gave with the poly and walk away.

Walk away if you feel like lovebusting too.

P
P
Star. Whenever something like this happens...

Stick to the PLAN.

Is he going to take a poly or not? He just did a really good job at distracting you. Be prepared for anything.

Cool and calm.

ME: BW
HIM: FWH
Married 18 yrs
DDay 09/2008 and 12/2008

Recovered

S
OP Offline
S
He just texted me and told me that he has written everything out for me. I find it hard to believe!!!!

V
V
He just texted me and told me that he has written everything out for me. I find it hard to believe!!!!
Has he written that he's willing to take the poly? If not, then tell him no deal.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

M
M

Go home and VERY CALMLY read what he has said. ALONE. Read it alone. Can you do that?

Then come back here and tell us what he said.

Exposure 101

V
V
He's in chaotic panic mode trying to get out of this poly. Don't back down on this or you WILL live to regret it.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

R
R
I agree, read it alone.
Come back here, no matter how you want to go to him and give him a talking to, etc.

Come back here and tell us what he wrote.

We will help you respond correctly AND definitely let him know a polygraph is still warranted...."thank you for taking steps to being honest with me hubby. I know that taking a polygraph is something you want to do for us so all is out in the open and crystal clear."

S
OP Offline
S
He deleted her phone number and off fb. How do I get in touch with her?

S
OP Offline
S
I don't even want my husband sleeping in my bed right now. I just don't know what to do or how to act when I go home. What do I do now????

I
I
I don't even want my husband sleeping in my bed right now. I just don't know what to do or how to act when I go home. What do I do now????

Just be calm. You prob won't sleep anyway. Get him to answer you in full and then ask for some space to consider everything.

I
I
Has he given you a name? How they met? Address? Workplace? Married?

I'm sure you can undelete FB friends. Just ask for password and her name.

Page 9 of 104 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 103 104

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 507 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation