Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 19 of 104 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 103 104
M
M
Originally Posted by starfish75
No, I'm upset about the place he chose. No... he didn't meet OW#2 at the same bar.

nononoooo! Don't even go there. You have bigger fish to fry right now!

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

S
OP Offline
S
Yes, I didn't say a thing about it tonight. I'm waiting until after the poly!!!

S
OP Offline
S
WH called last night and told me that he wasn't going to rush me to come back home after the poly. He said that he would give me time to decide when I felt that I want him back in the house.

He also said that he has nothing left to hide, so the polygraph isn't a big deal to him anymore and if this is what I need, then he wants to do it for me.

Last edited by starfish75; 03/22/12 06:12 AM.
I
I
Well the proof of the pudding is in the eating. Is he still claiming nothing happened on the boat?

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

S
S
Star, I wouldn't be surprised if he still tried to get out of it before then. You'll see.

A small part of me thinks that he believes he can fool the poly. Don't make any promises about anything until you have received the results.

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
S
OP Offline
S
Yes, he is claiming nothing happened on the boat.

S
OP Offline
S
I'm a nervous wreck this morning and feel so sick to my stomach!

I
I
That's normal unfortunately. Remember an important part of Plan A is self care. Take very good care of you: sleeping, eating, treats, hugs, friends.

Then remind yourself how well you're doing!

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

S
S
hug

We're all puling for you Star.

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
S
OP Offline
S
Thank you so much!!! I'm just petrified of anymore bombshells! I'm not sure I can handle anymore!

I'm hoping that he passes, but I'm not sure.

C
C
i really would tell him on the ride there you need him to pass this test and if there is anything to tell you.

i agree with scotty. he may think he can fool it.

and it you are ready after that there is no need for him to be hanging out at a friends after he passes.

Me 44- yes ugggh
WH 47
together 26 years M 19
serial cheater big time
DD1 2.24.11
NC letter sent 3/7/11
NC letter to OW2 april
final truths 5/8-- all of them poly confirmed 5/18
working the plan

M
M
Originally Posted by chickadee1
i really would tell him on the ride there you need him to pass this test and if there is anything to tell you.

i agree with scotty. he may think he can fool it.

and it you are ready after that there is no need for him to be hanging out at a friends after he passes.

I agree with this. It makes no sense that he didn't have sex on the boat with the OW. There would be nothing to stop him. I would take another run at this on the way over there. Tell him, "I want more than anything for you to pass this test so if there is anything more you are not telling me, now is the time to get it out. For example, if you had sex with the OW now is the time to tell me all if you want to save our marriage."

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

P
P
Thank you so much!!! I'm just petrified of anymore bombshells! I'm not sure I can handle anymore!

I'm hoping that he passes, but I'm not sure.

Be prepared for anything.

You can handle it...you have already shown that. You can do this. (((hugs)))

ME: BW
HIM: FWH
Married 18 yrs
DDay 09/2008 and 12/2008

Recovered

S
OP Offline
S
He just sent me the following email:

I hope today can be a turning point to a healing process in our marriage.� This week has been a tough one to say the least.� Having police come to our house is something I never would have thought would happen.� I have made mistakes that have hurt you, and hurt our relationship, but I know they are repairable if we both are willing to let them heal.� I believe in us and I still love you.� I miss you and I miss our family.� I'm really hoping today is the start to that healing process.� I'll see you later today.

Love
WH

M
M
Do not react to such messages at all. These messages are patronising to say the least, and empty. Notice that there are no apologies there, only blameshifting and him whining that you have made his life hard with the police and your unforgivefulness. Geez...

Focus on poly and do not let him distract you at.all.

Me, FWW: 43
Mr_Recon6mo, FWH: 44
DD20 and DS23
3 cats
Married 23 years, together 24
Divorcing

S
OP Offline
S
He is insisting that I give him everything that he wrote out to me about the affairs and all of his hand written answers to my questions. He wants them BEFORE we walk into the polygraph office. I have already made copies, so should I just give him the originals? He said he wants to destroy them. We won't receive poly results until tomorrow.

M
M
He is insisting that I give him everything that he wrote out to me about the affairs and all of his hand written answers to my questions. He wants them BEFORE we walk into the polygraph office. I have already made copies, so should I just give him the originals? He said he wants to destroy them. We won't receive poly results until tomorrow.
\

Hand it over!

Exposure 101

S
OP Offline
S
I will! I just called him and told him that I would. I don't want anything changing his mind about the poly!!!

S
OP Offline
S
Do you all think he will pass?

L
L
Star --

I don't think he's going to take it.
Just my opinion...

I think he wants to meet with you. Get his hands on the confession. Then back out.

Just be ready. And Plan A all the way...

Page 19 of 104 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 103 104

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 433 guests, and 42 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation