Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 42 of 44 1 2 40 41 42 43 44
N
N
dance2 dance2 hurray dance2 dance2 hurray dance2 dance2

There is a chance that Dubai is far enough. grin WOW!

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
~ English proverb

Neak's Story
S
S
Originally Posted by AEK1
OK....SO THE NEWS YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR.....WE ARE MOVING TO DUBAI.....IS THAT FAR ENOUGH?!!!!! SEPT THIS YEAR SO JUST A FEW MORE PAINFUL MONTHS....

Should be.

Now, just Plan B anyone who knows OW until then. Plan B the golf course, if you are worried about running to her there. Remove every trigger possible until Sept.

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
A
AEK1 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Oh no....just found out another friend is playing tennis with OW every week......feel such a failure....why or why are they friends with her?

S
S
Oh no....just found out another friend is playing tennis with OW every week......feel such a failure....why or why are they friends with her?

Because they are. I would cut off EVERYONE who is a mutual friend of OW.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
K
K
Because they prefer to make it "easy" and not hurt anyone's feelings.

Enough about OW! Tell me about Dubai!

What is Dubai like?

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
A
AEK1 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Strange....it's like an adult Disneyland!!!!!! Hot, very hot. But all tax free and lots of opportunity to start again!

K
K
Wow, really?

I always thought that due to its location in the Middle-east, that it wouldn't be a place most people would consider.

An adult Disneyland, huh? In what way? Lots of shopping?

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

A
AEK1 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
What do I say to my friend who is playing tennis with her and the other one who plays golf with her? My friendship circle is quickly diminishing!

K
K
You tell her why you cannot be friends with her anymore, simple as that. Triggers are too much and you do not need that.

A
AEK1 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Shopping, indoor ski slopes, restaurants to die for, bling bling vling....not real. A fake but fun life for a while. Hot, busy, lots of golf, watersports etc. All the big bands play there and it is a big party town....but awesome for family life too.....and tax free....

A
AEK1 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
When I have said triggers are too much they feel i am being weak and pathetic.....

K
K
Well then they are not the sort of friends you need! You are hurting and they say you are pathetic. What an awful thing for them to say!

Yes, you may be weak--but that is to be expected after your world has been blasted to bits. You can't recover if you don't spend some downtime...well...resting!

Think about the family atmosphere in Dubai, or all the shopping and yummy food. You've got to find something to think about besides OW, or you'll drive yourself up a wall.

Vent, of course--but do try to find something to do to keep your mind off OW. smile

S
S
When I have said triggers are too much they feel i am being weak and pathetic.....

Then they aren't worthy of your friendship. I have very few friends because I keep only QUALITY friends. Friends who make me better. Friends who encourage me to be my best. Not friends who are toxic. I wouldn't even tell these friends anything. You don't owe them anything. They are showing disrespect to you, so what does it matter?

In the future, pick better quality friends.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
P
P

AEK1. You need to deactivate facebook and never look at it again. Go dark and get your life back.

ME: BW
HIM: FWH
Married 18 yrs
DDay 09/2008 and 12/2008

Recovered

A
AEK1 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Ok...so I turn up to my kids rugby club and one of the coaches says that OW has complained about me taking photos of her son. What rubbish,. What to do now? Ow does not bring her sons to rugby... She pays somebody else to bring them.

N
N
I would strongly recommend against your children being on the same team...on the same ANYTHING... with OW's children. Keep your head down, maintain a low profile, and focus on Dubai.

Whether it's rubbish or not, it's not healthy for you to have been in a position where it was even possible for you to be photographing her children. Direct your thoughts off this dead-end street, and just make the correction so this can't happen again.

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
~ English proverb

Neak's Story
P
P
Ok...so I turn up to my kids rugby club and one of the coaches says that OW has complained about me taking photos of her son. What rubbish,. What to do now? Ow does not bring her sons to rugby... She pays somebody else to bring them.

AEK1. You are giving OW control and setting yourself up for her vindictiveness by staying in OW circle.

She continues to paint you as the bad guy because you let her. She can easily twist things around and make you look like a stalker because you keep popping back up on the scene. Once you remove yourself, she will have to find someone else to be the enemy. I know this type of woman and there always seems to be "someone" who is the enemy and they always have a group of weak girls on their heals. Right now you are an easy target.

Remove yourself and your family entirely from that circle. I know it's not fair...but I think it would actually be a relief for your kids.

Are your kids excited about Dubai?

ME: BW
HIM: FWH
Married 18 yrs
DDay 09/2008 and 12/2008

Recovered

A
AEK1 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
My son has played in this club for two years... They are not on the same team and I have never photographed her son.

A
AEK1 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
I haven't even seen her there... Somehow she finds opportunities to destroy me. Thank god we are moving. By mid July all our stuff will be on a ship!!! Counting the weeks!

B
B
I haven't even seen her there... Somehow she finds opportunities to destroy me. Thank god we are moving. By mid July all our stuff will be on a ship!!! Counting the weeks!
Do not give her space in your head.

When you move then you will truly start to heal.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

Page 42 of 44 1 2 40 41 42 43 44

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 255 guests, and 64 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation