Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 27 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 26 27
Z
Z
Stop letting her fog sway you. I know, easier said than done. You have to find a calm, steady place inside you if you want to take charge of this.

Call the OM's wife. The fact that your wife threatened you not to is a reason to DO IT. Who knows what the OM really told your wife or his wife? Your WW could just be moving to be closer to be a mistress of sorts. You need to work with the OM's wife to get more info.

Think of your WW as a drugged up junkie. Don't listen to her babble her crazy! I was a wayward myself. Don't let the wayward drive the bus.

Z
Z
If you can handle more plan A without a total breakdown, do it. Try to keep her close IF YOU CAN HANDLE IT.

If you're going to get swayed to the core by her fog babble, then it's not going to work.

X
OP Offline
X
I sent a msg to OMW.
I did plan A for the last 2 months.I can try to do it again but she is REALLY leaving this time.She told her mom she will leave me to go back home.As soon as OM divorces his wife,thats when she leaves.

Z
Z
You don't KNOW yet. Cut it out. She's talking but you simply don't KNOW yet, what's going to happen here.

You've got to unhook from her crazy. Seriously.

P
P
Choose either plan A or B and stick with your plan.

X
OP Offline
X
Actually i dont know if I could do plan a again...it brings back so much pain all those nights with her sexchat n phone chat in the room.She told me her passwords for fb ,email after I expo,shes going to change them again....the secrecy hurts so much.
I will try to keep calm....i am getting myself together after prayers.....anyway,she cant just leave tomorrow....she is my biz partner.also,i heard they rarely come back once they left

L
L
XP, pep has given you some very good advice. it is time for PB.

i must emphasise here that you do NOT know what is going on with OM and OMW. you need to talk to OMW! you know that Os are liars! whether he actually told WW this or not, it is very probably not true. so speaking w/OMW is your first task (can you not do this in person or by phone rather than message?). expose, expose, expose!

your second task, as zibbles has said, is to get away from the crazy (PB). you need to do this for YOU.

your WW is totally foggy. put her bag of things out, change the locks, and cut off all contact. write that PB letter! and don't let the door hit her on the a$$ when she goes! (metaphorically that is!)

this is the best thing you can do for your marriage. you've got to give it a go. and get to the dr. for some ADs. you need them.

XP, can you put details in your sig line? i can't recall if you have children.

fBW 49
xWH 55
DD 22
DDay 6/07
D 8/15
Letting Go
G
G
XP,

Another reason to fight this, is that this OM may be of the sub-species that is just looking for a better meal ticket and views your business as a cash cow to be slaughtered. That your childrens financial future is destroyed is of no concern to this OM.

Maggots like that will get your W to destroy their credit rating, sell off/steal any valuables, alienate everyone around them.

What is OMs financial standing? Not the same thing as what OM claims btw.

http://forum.marriagebuilders.com/u...in=153286&Number=2136196#Post2136196

God Bless
Gamma

Last edited by Gamma; 04/30/12 02:42 PM.
X
OP Offline
X
Married.No Children.
BH(me):40
WW:40
DD1:1998 DD 2:2012 Valentines Day
EA/PA:2012 Jan-April
Expo end of March.
NC April 07
Broke NC today.WW wants separation.

M
M
Originally Posted by xtremepain
I sent a msg to OMW.
I did plan A for the last 2 months.I can try to do it again but she is REALLY leaving this time.She told her mom she will leave me to go back home.As soon as OM divorces his wife,thats when she leaves.

X -- please read your thread again and again and again ... the plans have to be followed.

REPEAT: She is a full blown drug addict today, her drug of choice is OM and toxic friends. She is HIGH as a kite and her brain chemistry is all screwed up. SHE IS SO INTOXICATED AT THIS MOMENT SHE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE A DECISION. SHE IS THE DRUNK DRIVER BEHIND THE WHEEL OF A CAR TRYING TO DRIVE SOBER ...

She is an addict ... addict ... addict ... addict ... she is HIGH ON OM AS WE TYPE.

KEEP EXPOSING THIS SORDID THING UNTIL THE COWS COME HOME ... KEEP ON OMW LIKE A HAWK AND KEEP ON EXPOSING AND EXPOSING AND EXPOSING ... MAKE AS MUCH TROUBLE IN OM'S LIFE AS POSSIBLE.

The goal is to stick to a Plan so you can attack this sordid addiction head on with all your might.

X
OP Offline
X
I didnt expose to the reunion group.Why bother now?They are the ones who set all this up.WW was hiding at home.Toxic friend told her she has a msg from the OM and she knows some secrets about me .There were no secrets of course and she called OM and gave WW the phone to talk.OM told her he is divorcing his wife.You see,when I first exposed to OMW last month,she didnt want to talk to me.But out of desperation,she msged me few days ago asking me if OM has been seeing WW.I believe OM is really divorcing his wife and thats what I fear most.OM is known as a wife fearing man thats why he vanished right after the expo.OMW could sue OM and WW for adultery punishable up to a year in prison in their country where the A took place.I guess he thinks divorce is the solution.

G
G
Wow,

adultery punishable up to a year in prison in their country where the A took place

So you are saying folks should give their WWs and OMs tickets to this country for a "vacation" lol.

God Bless
Gamma

X
OP Offline
X
most just get a fine.

couldnt sleep at all....cant make up my mind whether to plan a or b

X
OP Offline
X
plan b means no contact with WW unless she is ready to commit to marriage right?wouldnt that let her think she always has something to fall back on in case the A crash and burn?

G
G
xp,

Plan B gives WW a taste of life without you, WW then realizes she has been forced to commit to a dishonest man who will likely cheat on WW in turn. So plan B removes the safety net and the cake.

God Bless
Gamma

V
V
I didnt expose to the reunion group.Why bother now?They are the ones who set all this up.WW was hiding at home.Toxic friend told her she has a msg from the OM and she knows some secrets about me .There were no secrets of course and she called OM and gave WW the phone to talk.OM told her he is divorcing his wife.You see,when I first exposed to OMW last month,she didnt want to talk to me.But out of desperation,she msged me few days ago asking me if OM has been seeing WW.I believe OM is really divorcing his wife and thats what I fear most.OM is known as a wife fearing man thats why he vanished right after the expo.OMW could sue OM and WW for adultery punishable up to a year in prison in their country where the A took place.I guess he thinks divorce is the solution.
X, what the hell do you want? How do want this to play out?

Seriously.

Every man I meet is in some way my superior; and in that I can learn of him.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

X
OP Offline
X
I told WW and she knows the A is based on dishonesty and thoughtlessness and most A will end within 6 months,She read it from MB...but she said she is willing to take the chance .She can always come back to me if it doesnt work out.

X
OP Offline
X
I want to have my marriage saved.

V
V
I want to have my marriage saved.
Well, I guess that's a pretty good start. Why aren't you blowing up this reunion group for what they are and doing? You KNOW they have a Facebook page, so why aren't you attacking that? I wrote all this to you a couple of days ago and you have done nothing to expose these pricks for what they are. Why not?

She can always come back to me if it doesnt work out.
Oh no, you tell her [censored] point blank that if this is the path she chooses to travel, then it's a one way trip with no chance of a return ticket. You have yourself one heavily fogged out WW right now. Don't you even THINK about allowing her any concessions for her nasty behavior.

Every man I meet is in some way my superior; and in that I can learn of him.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

X
OP Offline
X
The reunion group knows whats going on.Right after exposing to OMW,OM closed down his fb ,then WW closed down hers.The group then tried to track WW down.They caught up with her just before she boards the plane to return home.Shortly after ww closed her fb,she asked one of the reunion member to post on their group fb that she regrets for hurting me and that she needs to get things right and that they should cease all contacts with her.That member lied about posting it for her.This group is very private and their spouses arent allow to join their gatherings.Photos they took at these gatherings are very unsettling.
If I tell her during plan B its a one way trip then theres no chance of R even when she feels remorse and wants to recommit to our marriage......I was told that would be an exception

Last edited by xtremepain; 04/30/12 10:16 PM.
Page 13 of 27 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 26 27

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 88 guests, and 68 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms
71,840 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation