Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 27 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 26 27
B
B
Originally Posted by xtremepain
The reunion group knows whats going on.Right after exposing to OMW,OM closed down his fb ,then WW closed down hers.The group then tried to track WW down.They caught up with her just before she boards the plane to return home.Shortly after ww closed her fb,she asked one of the reunion member to post on their group fb that she regrets for hurting me and that she needs to get things right and that they should cease all contacts with her.That member lied about posting it for her.This group is very private and their spouses arent allow to join their gatherings.Photos they took at these gatherings are very unsettling.
If I tell her during plan B its a one way trip then theres no chance of R even when she feels remorse and wants to recommit to our marriage......I was told that would be an exception

Can you afford to call the coaching center?

I would go see a lawyer to get advice. Get prepared for Plan B. Do you know what you need for Plan B?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

X
OP Offline
X
Everything in my life is a mess now....business,finance,only been sleeping 2 hours a day....I cant afford coaching especially now that I will need to deal with her leaving.
I cant plan B right away for 2 reasons.WW is my biz partner and I didnt do a good job in Plan A.Is it true once they left the house,they rarely come back...read from neverguessed posts?

B
B
Everything in my life is a mess now....business,finance,only been sleeping 2 hours a day....I cant afford coaching especially now that I will need to deal with her leaving.
I cant plan B right away for 2 reasons.WW is my biz partner and I didnt do a good job in Plan A.Is it true once they left the house,they rarely come back...read from neverguessed posts?

You need to go see a lawyer, especially with your business.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

X
OP Offline
X
WW is not asking for anything from the biz.I just need her to help run the biz until I find someone to replace her.
WW just asked me about MB concepts.She wants to improve the odds for a successful relationship with OM with MB guidance and help.

Last edited by xtremepain; 05/01/12 12:32 AM.
B
B
WW is not asking for anything from the biz.I just need her to help run the biz until I find someone to replace her.
WW just asked me about MB concepts.She wants to improve the odds for a successful relationship with OM with MB guidance and help.

You need to add what she said to this thread Craziest Things to come out of a Wayward's Piehole

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

X
OP Offline
X
Theres just too many to list.We laughed about it just last week when she was temporarily out of the fog.I was so happy then.Will AD's help with my insomnia?

B
B
Theres just too many to list.We laughed about it just last week when she was temporarily out of the fog.I was so happy then.Will AD's help with my insomnia?
They helped me sleep some. Did you listen to the clip I posted for you of Dr. H talking about AD's? It's at the 3:10 mark.

Make an appointment with your doctor.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

C
C
Regardless of what WW SAYS, look at her ACTIONS. Don't take her word for it that she will not want anything from the biz. Protect yourself. Plan A or Plan B. Protect your finances.

Originally Posted by extremepain
Wow. Just wow. Definitely one of the foggiest. She wants AFFAIR coaching rather than MARRIAGE coaching. From MARRIAGE BUILDERS crazy

Please go see your doc asap. I'm not sure about AD's, didn't use them, but Dr Harley recommends them. I do use sleeping tablets, resting is so important to be able to deal with the trauma you are going through.

Hang in there!

Me (BW): 35
Married 1999 with no kids, DDay July 2011, OC born September 2012, Divorce final November 2012.

WXH (Gollum) is corrupted by his A, and now forever bound to it.

Plan B has set me free.

"Mourn the man he was. Know the man he is."
X
OP Offline
X
I think I will plan A for a bit .
I could plan A here in where we live.She said she will stay for 3-6 months for the biz.
Or I could plan A at her home country where she wants to return to .Biz is relocatable.
After 3-6 months,plan b regardless of location.
My question is during plan B,is it zero communication/contact or can it be restricted to just business only?

B
B
No in Plan B there is no contact what so ever. Completely dark.

Why not email Dr. Harley at MBRADIO?

Read this on plan B How To Plan B properly

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

B
B
So is she going to be here with you for the next 3 months?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

C
C
xtreme, I am worried about your emotional health. Are you really sure you are able to Plan A whilst there is an active affair going on?

You sound exhausted and confused. Dr H recommends BH's Plan A longer, but only if they can. Do not risk your own well-being for this.

Please get to your doctor asap.

Me (BW): 35
Married 1999 with no kids, DDay July 2011, OC born September 2012, Divorce final November 2012.

WXH (Gollum) is corrupted by his A, and now forever bound to it.

Plan B has set me free.

"Mourn the man he was. Know the man he is."
X
OP Offline
X
BH,she said she will stay 3-6 months max,then she leaves.OM promised her he will get a divorce.OMW finally replied with bible verses and said this is a test from God and she will continue to do whats right for the family.She still loves her husband and asks me for forgiveness.Things are not going well for her either.I hope she could keep her husband in the marriage.WW views their divorce as an indicator of how much OM loves her.

X
OP Offline
X
Originally Posted by Caracal
xtreme, I am worried about your emotional health. Are you really sure you are able to Plan A whilst there is an active affair going on?

You sound exhausted and confused. Dr H recommends BH's Plan A longer, but only if they can. Do not risk your own well-being for this.

Please get to your doctor asap.

I am exhausted ...had only 2 hours of sleep.I am not sure if i could handle plan A but i'm hoping this time may be a bit different becos the A is not active.WW said she will NC until OM gets a divorce.

B
B
BH,she said she will stay 3-6 months max,then she leaves.OM promised her he will get a divorce.OMW finally replied with bible verses and said this is a test from God and she will continue to do whats right for the family.She still loves her husband and asks me for forgiveness.Things are not going well for her either.I hope she could keep her husband in the marriage.WW views their divorce as an indicator of how much OM loves her.

Well since your WW and OM are both addicts whom are addicted to each other the best thing for everyone is for them to be apart. So when she gets home you will need to snoop better than you ever have. You need to make sure and watch her email, phone, every possible way that they can communicate.

You need to make sure they stay NC. Then you need to be the husband she fell in love with again.

Did you make an appointment with your doctor?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

X
OP Offline
X
I got some AD's from the doc.Its deja vu again.I went to see the doctor shortly after D day.I am going thru the same symptoms as before.
I dont know if I could get her to fall in love with me again now since her foggy head is fully occupied by OM.

She doesnt even want to talk about anything except work stuff.Ever since the A,we argue a lot especially when her waywardness kicks in.

Last edited by xtremepain; 05/01/12 07:19 AM.
B
B
Yes her head is all about OM because she just got another hit off the crack pipe. This is why you need to take this opportunity to Plan A your butt off.

You still need to seek legal advice to protect yourself.

Did you write Dr. Harley? They are so good, that they usually respond in a day.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

B
B
She doesnt even want to talk about anything except work stuff.Ever since the A,we argue a lot especially when her waywardness kicks in.

You need to stop all lovebusters. Stop them now.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

X
OP Offline
X
OK,i will try my best to ignore her fogbabble.

I wrote to Dr H in the past for the radio show.No reply.

Maybe I'll write again.

But I am so exhausted from saving my M.She said it would be ok to never talk or see me again after 20 years being together.At that moment,my heart was crushed so badly,i lost all desire to win her back.

J
Administrator
Administrator
J
I wrote to Dr H in the past for the radio show.No reply.

I have notified Dr Harley.

JustUss

Administrator/Moderator
Page 14 of 27 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 26 27

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 108 guests, and 65 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms
71,840 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation