Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 27 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 26 27
X
OP Offline
X
Thanks so much!Should I write a new letter again?

You all are my angels.Ever since dday,I've not been the same and I didnt have anyone I could talk to except the kind and patient people here .You guys are like family .Nowadays,many people are indifferent to affairs.
MB,God and lots of prayers are whats getting me thru each day.Thanks again.

B
B
I would write another or forward the other one.

One way to make sure they receive it and that it doesn't go to spam is too make sure you put something in your subject line.

We know xp because we've all been there. Did you get some sleep?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

X
OP Offline
X
Ok,I will write another one....do i summarize from day1?

Thanks for asking.I didnt get any sleep,I went jogging and hopefully the exercise would help .

B
B
Originally Posted by xtremepain
Ok,I will write another one....do i summarize from day1?

Thanks for asking.I didnt get any sleep,I went jogging and hopefully the exercise would help .

Sure. Just give him a summary of all the bullet points. If you give your number you can be a caller an he will read your email AND talk to you. Then you can ask questions.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

X
OP Offline
X
I am soo depressed today.I am blaming myself for not staying with WW and return home with her.As soon as I left her,toxic friend called her and messed with her head.Next day,more toxic friends tracked her down on the way to the airport.They caught her just before she boarded.If they had just been minutes late,they would have missed her.They got her on the phone with OM.That was the last straw!!That call put WW back deeply in the fog.She took a sniff of the coke again after 3 weeks of withdrawal.I feel bad I wasnt vigilant enough.WW almost made it....she was asking me about MB principles and had shown interest b4 that call..
Is this meant to be?

Last edited by xtremepain; 05/01/12 10:40 AM.
X
OP Offline
X
Is it ok to direct OMW to MB?
OMW has been messaging me a lot lately.

B
B
Is it ok to direct OMW to MB?
OMW has been messaging me a lot lately.

Yes direct her here. Wish all who have to experience infidelity could find MB.

I'm going to caution your contact with OM's BW. While you both need to stay in contact to verify NC between your spouses, you both are very vulnerable for RA. We see them all the time. So please heed my caution and protect your Lovebank.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

X
OP Offline
X
OK,i will be cautious and protect my lovebank.
I know she is very weak now and OM does want to divorce her.This is very bad news for me and her.WW will leave as soon as that happens.I pray that she could save her M with MB.

B
B
OK,i will be cautious and protect my lovebank.
I know she is very weak now and OM does want to divorce her.This is very bad news for me and her.WW will leave as soon as that happens.I pray that she could save her M with MB.
Send her this link How To Survive Infidelity

Yes you both have a very good chance to save your marriages.

1. Because both of your spouse are in different countries and back home with their spouses
2. If you can get OM's BW onborad with MB then you have ammunition at both ends.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

X
OP Offline
X
BH,
BAD NEWS!OM's BW just msged me and said yes to divorce.She did not wish to and has been holding out for awhile.But she said she couldnt take the verbal abuse anymore.
WW was talking about not just separation now,she wants a D.

X
OP Offline
X
Originally Posted by JustUss
I wrote to Dr H in the past for the radio show.No reply.

I have notified Dr Harley.

I just emailed Dr Harley again with subject heading:xtremepain from the MB forum.Thanks.

Last edited by xtremepain; 05/01/12 11:08 PM.
B
B
BH,
BAD NEWS!OM's BW just msged me and said yes to divorce.She did not wish to and has been holding out for awhile.But she said she couldnt take the verbal abuse anymore.
WW was talking about not just separation now,she wants a D.
Well they aren't divorced yet.

Did you direct her to MB?

Let us know what Dr. H says.

Isn't your WW back with you right now?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

X
OP Offline
X
WW is back with me at home but will move out in 3-6months.I think she is just waiting for their D to finalize.
OMW msgd me today and said she is giving up becos of the verbal abuse from OM.I told her to hang in here and sent her the MB link.
I will let u know what Dr H has to say.

B
B
WW is back with me at home but will move out in 3-6months.I think she is just waiting for their D to finalize.
OMW msgd me today and said she is giving up becos of the verbal abuse from OM.I told her to hang in here and sent her the MB link.
I will let u know what Dr H has to say.
Now work on today to show your WW what a wonderful life and M she will have with you.

Help her through withdrawal and fill her LB back up. Get her into the doctors for some AD.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

X
OP Offline
X
I dont think she is going thru withdrawal now.She is planning for D and starting a new life with OM.She is just waiting for OM to go thru with his D.She is now back in the fog with her cold and unresponsive attitude.

X
OP Offline
X
WW caught me snooping.Got angry ,threatened me and demand I stop.What do I say?

She is looking up for D atty now.

Last edited by xtremepain; 05/03/12 07:24 AM.
P
P

"I will no longer need to check on facts that I know are important to our family once I feel safe & secure that all is well and there are no harmful secrets being kept. You have nothing to worry about if you are honest and forthright. You aren't hiding anything, are you?"
*smile*

She likes to yank your chain.
She knows you might panic if she throws the "D word" out there, and give her free cake to eat.
Show no reaction to this.
In fact, *smile* and ask if she'd like a cup of tea or anything from the store.
"Honey, I'm going to the grocery market. Can I get you anything? Some yummy cake?"

If you react to every crazy thing she says, you will wear yourself out.

X
OP Offline
X
She downloaded a separation agreement and wants me to sign it.
She promised to stay a bit longer for the biz but are cutting it short becos of my snooping.Do I continue to snoop?How should I handle the agreement?She is threatening to leave.

B
B
Originally Posted by Pepperband

"I will no longer need to check on facts that I know are important to our family once I feel safe & secure that all is well and there are no harmful secrets being kept. You have nothing to worry about if you are honest and forthright. You aren't hiding anything, are you?"
*smile*

She likes to yank your chain.
She knows you might panic if she throws the "D word" out there, and give her free cake to eat.
Show no reaction to this.
In fact, *smile* and ask if she'd like a cup of tea or anything from the store.
"Honey, I'm going to the grocery market. Can I get you anything? Some yummy cake?"

If you react to every crazy thing she says, you will wear yourself out.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

B
B
Read Pep's advice again........

Read it again......

Did you consult with your lawyer on the business?

I wouldn't sign the separation agreement.

Say "I don't talk divorce, I only talk marraiage"My lawyer talks divorce.

She's trying to wear you down and you're letting her.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

Page 15 of 27 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 26 27

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (SadNewYorker), 194 guests, and 72 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms
71,840 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation