Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 16 of 27 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 26 27
X
OP Offline
X

Business should be ok.
Is there anything else I could do other than plan A?
Trying to schedule UA with her but she just wants to be alone.That breach of NC really turned things around.

L
L
BH is right - do NOT sign anything!!

fBW 49
xWH 55
DD 22
DDay 6/07
D 8/15
Letting Go
B
B
Originally Posted by xtremepain
Business should be ok.
Is there anything else I could do other than plan A?
Trying to schedule UA with her but she just wants to be alone.That breach of NC really turned things around.

Yes contact with OM has set your clock back to day 1.

On your UA, what were things you both loved while you were dating? What RC did you both love? Then make the plan and do it. You know her schedule since you work together.

Court her XP. Woo her. Help her through withdrawal, but do not be a doormat.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

X
OP Offline
X
We loved doing everything together while we were dating in our 20s.I plan to join the gym with her.Is that RC thats considered as UA?
How should I respond when she asks me what my life would be like after she moves out?She often asks me what to do about eating cos I dont know how to cook.

B
B
We loved doing everything together while we were dating in our 20s.I plan to join the gym with her.Is that RC thats considered as UA?
How should I respond when she asks me what my life would be like after she moves out?She often asks me what to do about eating cos I dont know how to cook.

Yes working out together is RC and UA. Dr. H highly recommends it so your around each other when endorphines are released.

You tell her "I'm doing everything to save our M and we will have a wonderful future together". Don't you want a loving, romantic M to last a lifetime? I do. Why don't we put all our energy into making a fantastic M we'd love"

On the cooking I'd say " I was thinking of taking some cooking classes you want to do this together?"

If she says no you do it anyways. Look them up and sign up. You show her what a wonderful man she will be missing.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

X
OP Offline
X
WW asked me if I would give them(OM and WW) trouble after she leaves me.I said I would do everything possible to save our M.She got infuriated and threatened to commit suicide.She was cursing and and said that theres nothing I could do becos OM is getting a D and WW and I didnt register our marriage in her home country.She is worried I would sue them for adultery.
Did I handle it correctly by saying I would do anything to save our M or should I have said something else to avoid the whole sitch?

B
B
If she threatens suicide call the cops and take it seriously.

Is this normal for her to do to you?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

B
B
You tell her "yes I will cause a whole lot of trouble for them. You will have OM subpoenaed and forced to testify."

You say I will do whatever it takes to fight for my M. We both can spend all this energy by creating a loving, romantic M". Do you want a cookie?

I will repeat again if she threatens suicide call the cops or a suicide line.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

X
OP Offline
X
BH,
She threatened suicide before.She calmed down a bit now.
If she leaves tomorrow,that means I would be forced into plan b?Do I still try to save M by giving them hell but plan b should be zero contact though....??

B
B
BH,
She threatened suicide before.She calmed down a bit now.
If she leaves tomorrow,that means I would be forced into plan b?Do I still try to save M by giving them hell but plan b should be zero contact though....??
Where is she going? Is it a for sure thing? Or just threats?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

X
OP Offline
X
Could just be a threat but she has been wanting to leave asap.
I was just wondering it would be a contradiction if I have to continue to fight for M in plan B while remaining no contact.Hows that possible?

B
B
Did you ever hear back from Dr. Harley?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

B
B
Originally Posted by Dr. Harley
To insist that the wayward spouse end the affair should not be made with the threat of punishment ("I'm make you suffer if you don't end it"), but rather with the simple fact that it's the most painful experience you've ever had in your life, and if the affair is not ended, your relationship must end with either a separation or divorce. To end the marital relationship is not punishment: It's to protect your own mental and physical health.
Plan B will take some preparation and so you take every opportunity to Plan A like a rockstar.
If she leaves and refuses to end her affair then yes Plan B and yes no contact at all.
Read these again What are Plan A and Plan B

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

B
B
Read this How to Plan B properly

Also you will need to write a Plan B letter.
Here Plan B letter samples

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

X
OP Offline
X
i didnt hear back from Dr H.

If she leaves the house and move back to be with OM and I decide to sue,that wouldnt be plan b right?

WW waywardness is at its highest since the A.A is definitely the most powerful addiction i have ever seen and theres no facilities like a rehab for that.

WW asked me about the msgs exchanged between me and OMW.Should I tell her that OMW told me she said yes to D becos she couldnt take the verbal abuse anymore from OM?

B
B
Did you notify the MODS that you have been trying to get a hold of Dr. Harley? I always here back by at least 2 days???

Xp she has not left yet. Until she is gone you need to fill her LB back up.

How are you doing on UA time? Filling her EN? What are her top EN? What are you doing to fill them? Stop all lovebusters.

You need to put on your game face and get in the game. Are you verifying NC between and loser boy?

Do not tell her that OM's BW said about D because that will give her a hit of hope that he will be waiting for your WW
Your WW is an addict and you need to make sure she doesn't get a hit off that crack pipe.

Man you need to act like you're at war because that's what you are. At war to fight for your marriage. So please stop about her leaving until the ink is dry on the divorce papers( which she hasn't even filed or got back on that plane).

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

B
B
Until she moves out you have a chance to work on saving your marriage.

We have posters on here that their WW has actually moved out and they are still in Plan A.

Read this GJM's Thread

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

X
OP Offline
X
BH,I dont want to tell WW what OMW said about the D but I do want to tell WW that OMW emphasized how verbally abusive OM has been in their M all these years.
WW wont spend much time with me and pretty much closed off emotionally.She knows I am trying to fill her needs and she keeps on telling me to let go and how she is determined to leave me.My WW is a full blown addict now.I am not optimistic about recovery unless OM cuts contact and restores his own marriage.But I will continue to plan A with no lovebusters and pray for a miracle.
I thought MB states if WS moves out,plan b should be implemented.Why is GJM the exception?What are the exceptions?

B
B
GJM,

Was told by Dr. Harley himself. Plan A is different for BH and BW.

That is why I want you to get a hold of the Harleys. BH can Plan A as long as 2 years at times. It depends on each situation.

Can you please notify the MODS again and send them a copy of your email?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

X
OP Offline
X
Just click notify icon at the bottom?

Page 16 of 27 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 26 27

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 113 guests, and 58 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms
71,840 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation