Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 27 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 26 27
B
B
Originally Posted by xtremepain
Just click notify icon at the bottom?
Yes and then you can even post your email in the box. Not sure how many characters it allows.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

X
OP Offline
X
OK,I posted my email in the box.
I'll let everyone know once I get a response.Thanks.

B
B
OK,I posted my email in the box.
I'll let everyone know once I get a response.Thanks.
Ok good. smile

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

B
B
My WW is a full blown addict now.I am not optimistic about recovery unless OM cuts contact and restores his own marriage.
Are you saying she's still in contact with OM?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

X
OP Offline
X
The last contact they made was that phone call placed by the OM just before WW boarded the plane.OM told WW he will D his wife.WW told me she will not contact OM til their D is finalized.In her foggy mind,this is the moral thing to do.WW expects D will take awhile so she decides she could stay with me for 3-6 months.
WW also told her mom she will leave me.Mom seems ok with that.

Last edited by xtremepain; 05/05/12 10:32 PM.
B
B
The last contact they made was that phone call placed by the OM just before WW boarded the plane.OM told WW he will D his wife.WW told me she will not contact OM til their D is finalized.In her foggy mind,this is the moral thing to do.WW expects D will take awhile so she decides she could stay with me for 3-6 months.

Are you verifying NC?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

J
Administrator
Administrator
J
Xtremepain,

I am so sorry you have experienced so much trouble contacting Dr Harley. Obviously he has not emailed you nor contacted me. My only possible explanation is that when I spoke to him several days ago he said Joyce has been quite seriously ill.

I will notify him again.

JustUss

Administrator/Moderator
X
OP Offline
X
Originally Posted by BrainHurts

Are you verifying NC?

I am.There has been NC as far as I know.She will resume contact as soon as OM files for D.But she goes on OM's blogs,fb everyday.

X
OP Offline
X
Originally Posted by JustUss
Xtremepain,

I am so sorry you have experienced so much trouble contacting Dr Harley. Obviously he has not emailed you nor contacted me. My only possible explanation is that when I spoke to him several days ago he said Joyce has been quite seriously ill.

I will notify him again.

Thank you,JustUss.

K
K
That is not NC. While she may not be speaking to him, each viewing of his FB pages/other websites sets the withdrawal clock back.

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
X
OP Offline
X
karma,you are absolutely right.WW is still very foggy and determined to be with the OM as soon as he D his wife.

X
OP Offline
X
WW was very angry at me again for sounding like a recorder everytime she talks about separation/D.I told her I would not support anything she does to ruin our marriage.I believe in M and not D.She wants to keep a business relationship with me after D and I said I'm not sure about that yet.How am I able to do a good job in plan A when WW gets mad at me everyday becos I wouldnt sign the separation paper?I stopped all lovebusters but she said she hates me more and more for not letting her go.
BH,even tho I didnt tell WW about OM and his BW getting a D,I think she has an idea becos OMW changed her fb profile pic to a pic of her alone.She also hinted with posts she made recently.

K
K
Of course she's upset--she wants you to just roll over. Her anger is normal, ignore it.

She "hates" you because you are being nice, which does not compute with her vision of your being a demon.

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

X
OP Offline
X
Thanks Karma,
WW resumed to be a bit "normal"today.She is counting down the days to moving out.She called her toxic friends to tell them about her plan to move out in 3-6 months.She wants them to relay the message to the OM .Meanwhile,the last I heard from the OMW was she will D with OM becos of the excessive verbal abuse from him.Is there anything else I could do or just continue with my plan A which is not much of anything becos WW is so unresponsive to me right now.No UA time ,shes on the computer day and night.

K
K
You do what you can whenever possible.

Plan A the littlest things. She can't miss little gifts on her pillow or random foods she likes left where she'll see them, can she?

B
B
Originally Posted by karmasrose
You do what you can whenever possible.

Plan A the littlest things. She can't miss little gifts on her pillow or random foods she likes left where she'll see them, can she?

Agree you have 3-6 months to Plan A like a rockstar.

What are her top EN?

Did you hear back from the Harleys yet?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

B
B
I was wondering , to get her back is there a plan for you to follow after she divorces you too ?

P
P
Originally Posted by BestPlayer
I was wondering , to get her back is there a plan for you to follow after she divorces you too ?

Please, "BestPlayer", take advantage of the very valuable FREE Marriage Builders information available on this site.

Until you understand the MB plans, restrain from posting non MB advice.

X
OP Offline
X
BH,I havent heard from Dr Harley yet.

Its hard to meet her ENs .She gets uneasy everytime I try.Her daily journal entry is all about the OM.

B
B
What are her top EN?

What are you doing to meet them? Maybe we can give you some different ideas?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

Page 17 of 27 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 26 27

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 191 guests, and 68 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms
71,840 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation