Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 19 of 27 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 26 27
B
B
You're afraid of your wife's actions and she uses that to conduct her affair under your nose.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

X
OP Offline
X
I dont think I could keep her from contacting the OM.She will always find ways.Reunion group told her he is now D with OMW.Reunion group has been accusing me of many things calling me a fake Christian cos I went behind their backs and exposed to OMW.Everyone of them are blaming me for causing the D between OM and OMW!!!!They laughed and said my exposure backfired on me now that OM is single and my wife is fantasizing marrying him!!

H
H
Originally Posted by xtremepain
I dont think I could keep her from contacting the OM.She will always find ways.Reunion group told her he is now D with OMW.Reunion group has been accusing me of many things calling me a fake Christian cos I went behind their backs and exposed to OMW.Everyone of them are blaming me for causing the D between OM and OMW!!!!They laughed and said my exposure backfired on me now that OM is single and my wife is fantasizing marrying him!!

Its sad there are so many enablers out there. You know you did the right thing not only for your marriage, but also for the OMW, she had a right to the truth. Amazing how anyone can see honesty as something wrong, even sadder they can't see infidelity is wrong .... and they are good christians.

Me 46yrs
WH 46yrs "Isildur"
Married: 22yrs 8mths
DS 9yrs;DD 19yrs;DS 21yrs
Bomb drop:marriage not working don't know if ILY 12.11.11
DD:26.11.11
WH moves to OW house 28.11.11
Formal MB Plan A 14.4.12
Plan B 27.4.12
D:20.7.14

"There are moments in life that make us & set the course of who we become. Sometimes they're little & subtle,sometimes they're big & we never saw them coming. No one asks for their life to change, but it does. It's what we do afterwards that counts & we find out who we are."
B
B
My exposure was not massive.I just exposed to OMW and her friends.WW told her mom and some of her friends.She got support from some and ignore those who lectured her. Would it help to expose again?

Since she has resumed her affair maybe you should do exposure the right way this time?

She's in your house and committing her affair. banghead

I know I would break that laptop if it was me. I would disable the Internet. I would do everything in my power. You're so worried on making her mad that she gets to do what she wants.

POSOM is in another country and she has said she will be with you for 3-6 months. Are you throwing in the towel?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

J
Administrator
Administrator
J
xtremepain,

I spoke to Dr Harley yesterday.

Yes, the email addresses have been part of the confusion. I am alerting him to a member with this________ email address that is waiting fr a reply. He is looking for email with that address but not finding it. That is because I am sending him the email address you have supplied with your registration and you are emailing him from a different address.

He promised to look into it.

JustUss

Administrator/Moderator
B
B
Originally Posted by JustUss
xtremepain,

Yes, the email addresses have been part of the confusion. I am alerting him to a member with this________ email address that is waiting fr a reply. He is looking for email with that address but not finding it. That is because I am sending him the email address you have supplied with your registration and you are emailing him from a different address.

Thanks JustUss!

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

B
B
Xp,

When you send the new email to Dr. Harley tell him the latest about your WW making a new facebook and contacting OM again.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

X
OP Offline
X
Originally Posted by happyfuture66

Its sad there are so many enablers out there. You know you did the right thing not only for your marriage, but also for the OMW, she had a right to the truth. Amazing how anyone can see honesty as something wrong, even sadder they can't see infidelity is wrong .... and they are good christians.

Happy,I know I did the right thing but it was hard to swallow.It was also very hurtful WW actually believes her toxic friends who she has met just few months ago as oppose to me,her BH of 20 years!

X
OP Offline
X
Originally Posted by BrainHurts
My exposure was not massive.I just exposed to OMW and her friends.WW told her mom and some of her friends.She got support from some and ignore those who lectured her. Would it help to expose again?

Since she has resumed her affair maybe you should do exposure the right way this time?

She's in your house and committing her affair. banghead

I know I would break that laptop if it was me. I would disable the Internet. I would do everything in my power. You're so worried on making her mad that she gets to do what she wants.

POSOM is in another country and she has said she will be with you for 3-6 months. Are you throwing in the towel?

BH,am I throwing in the towel??Ive been asking myself that question all the time.It has been very difficult everyday for me...cant imagine 3-6 months.But I believe in Plan A&B and I dont want her out the house since NG has mentioned many times that once separated,the chance of R is very slim.
I could only expose to friends of WW and OM.But the closer friends already know.The reunion group also know about OM got a D.
In Plan A,am I not supposed to tolerate her carrying the A ?Even if I cut off the internet,she could goto an internet cafe .Theres really no way to stop her from contacting the OM.

X
OP Offline
X
Originally Posted by JustUss
xtremepain,

Thanks JustUss.
Sorry for the confusion.

X
OP Offline
X
Originally Posted by BrainHurts
Xp,

When you send the new email to Dr. Harley tell him the latest about your WW making a new facebook and contacting OM again.

Ok,I will wait for his reply first and give him an update of the current sitch.

B
B
I understand xp and I want to see you save your M.

Let's see what Dr. Harley says.

When you send the new email to Dr. Harley tell him the latest about your WW making a new facebook and contacting OM again. Ok?

Hang in there my friend. smile

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

X
OP Offline
X
Thank you,BH.
OM just sent this to WW:My D has nothing to do with u.Even my wife knows that our M has come to an end.We all know I dont fall for woman that easily.The woman has to be amazing like you to deserve my love for her.I know I want you and I know where I want to go with this.But you need to figure out whether you still love ur H or not.You keep telling him about me,about our contacts.I dont want to come between you two.I dont want any trouble and to go through what had happened in April.So if you still love ur H,go try and fix ur M.If not,you should think about what you want with or without me in the equation.

I am starting to doubt whether he really got a D or not.

C
C
Even his wife knows that their marriage has come to an end?

What poetry. Blech.

Search public records, it should be on the docket if it hasn't been finalized; if it has been finalized, it is public record.

Marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence. Second marriage is the triumph of hope over experience.
(Oscar Wilde)
X
OP Offline
X
CWMI,OM lives in another country I am not familiar with.I am trying to get a hold of his BW .

B
B
CWMI,OM lives in another country I am not familiar with.I am trying to get a hold of his BW .

Xp,

Did you resend that email to Dr. Harley? Do this asap. Then hit notify and let justuss know what email address it's coming from.

Did you ever hear back from OM's BW about the divorce?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

X
OP Offline
X
I just resend the email from the email I registered this account with.
OMW has not replied back.I was told she moved out of the house.

B
B
I just resend the email from the email I registered this account with.
OMW has not replied back.I was told she moved out of the house.
Keep us updated on what Dr. Harley says.

Did you also notify the MODS so they can also let Dr. Harley now? It might be worth an extra set of eyes since you've had such a difficult hearing back from Dr. Harley?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

X
OP Offline
X
I notified the MODS.I think JustUss will follow up on that.
WW discovered the snooping software.She has some anti-kl program downloaded.Surprisingly,she wasnt mad this time.I guess thats the end of my snooping days.In a way,I am kind of relieved becos I dont need to read about what their sick deluded minds are thinking...makes me sick everytime...I dont understand how this fog can change a person from his/her core....WW is not only lying to me but to OM as well.

B
B
I notified the MODS.I think JustUss will follow up on that.
WW discovered the snooping software.She has some anti-kl program downloaded.Surprisingly,she wasnt mad this time.I guess thats the end of my snooping days.In a way,I am kind of relieved becos I dont need to read about what their sick deluded minds are thinking...makes me sick everytime...I dont understand how this fog can change a person from his/her core....WW is not only lying to me but to OM as well.

Good let us know as soon as you hear back from Dr. Harley.

The fog is them in their addiction. Have you ever known a drug addict or alcoholic? Or anything like that? They lie to everyone they know.

I'm sorry xp you've been through the ringer. I hope Dr. Harley will advise you soon.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

Page 19 of 27 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 26 27

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 85 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms
71,840 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation