Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 21 of 27 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 26 27
X
OP Offline
X
Dr H recommends that I stay in plan a until suicidal thoughts creep in.I did have those thoughts in the early days.I think even tho the sitch has not improved,I am still able to deal with it.I think its becos I am beginning to detach myself emotionally.I am just trying to decide if i should file the adultery charge or not.

B
B
Originally Posted by xtremepain
Dr H recommends that I stay in plan a until suicidal thoughts creep in.I did have those thoughts in the early days.I think even tho the sitch has not improved,I am still able to deal with it.I think its becos I am beginning to detach myself emotionally.I am just trying to decide if i should file the adultery charge or not.

I think you should file charges. What a better way to stand up against infidelity??

Have you been back into see your doctor to adjust/change your AD's?

Dr. Harley did say if it becomes too much to prepare for Plan B.
Originally Posted by Dr. Harley
Generally, I would encourage you to stick to plan A until the affair is ended, doing your best to address the complaints she may have had prior to her affair. But if the stress is too hard on you, plan B may be your only option.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

X
OP Offline
X
I didnt go back to see my doctor.My meds are the bible and prayers now.
I ask myself if i should save M at all cost.Its an uphill battle since i have to hire some foreign lawyer hoping he wont scam me.I would also need to get a loan for the fees.The A has already taken a toll on my health,business and finance.At the end,i dont know if its worth any of this.
OM told WW if I had gone to him instead of exposing to his BW,he would have ended the A.OM said I am sneaky going behind his back and not to be trusted and that leaving me was a good idea.WW agrees 100%!!

B
B
I didnt go back to see my doctor.My meds are the bible and prayers now.
I ask myself if i should save M at all cost.Its an uphill battle since i have to hire some foreign lawyer hoping he wont scam me.I would also need to get a loan for the fees.The A has already taken a toll on my health,business and finance.At the end,i dont know if its worth any of this.
OM told WW if I had gone to him instead of exposing to his BW,he would have ended the A.OM said I am sneaky going behind his back and not to be trusted and that leaving me was a good idea.WW agrees 100%!!

They will say whatever because they are foggy wayward aliens whom only think of themselves.

XP,
I think you need Plan B for your health. Your health is suffering, your business and finances are suffering. We have had people suffer from PTSD. I really wish you'd get back into see your doctor. Even Dr. Harley recommends AD's for you.

Plan B will protect you from her abuse and any balance you may have in your lovebank.

How is your lovebank balance doing?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

X
OP Offline
X
Thanks BH,I will go back to see my doc if conditions worsen.I dont know if they are symptoms or not,but I do have bad dreams and have lost interest in many things.I stay home most of the time unless I need to be out.But I do feel some improvement physically.I sleep and eat better now.
I dont know the answer to how my lovebank balance is doing....sometimes there is a credit ,sometimes its a debit....

X
OP Offline
X
OMW msged me and told me she refused to sign the D paper.She is fed up and will now stand up to her husband and WW.She threatened to file adultery charge against OM and WW.WW called me nasty and evil for cooperating with OMW .WW said I am putting her in danger becos she thinks OMW would harm her.I told her to stop cheating with her husband then.WW then said if OMW causes harm to her in any way,it would all be my fault!!I responded by saying she needs to face the consequences of her own actions.WW was shocked and proceeded to say,how could I be so evil....anyway,WW is packing up and moving back to be with the OM.I guess I am forced to plan B now.This is so ugly but I kind of expected it would end up like this.

B
B
OMW msged me and told me she refused to sign the D paper.She is fed up and will now stand up to her husband and WW.She threatened to file adultery charge against OM and WW.WW called me nasty and evil for cooperating with OMW .WW said I am putting her in danger becos she thinks OMW would harm her.I told her to stop cheating with her husband then.WW then said if OMW causes harm to her in any way,it would all be my fault!!I responded by saying she needs to face the consequences of her own actions.WW was shocked and proceeded to say,how could I be so evil....anyway,WW is packing up and moving back to be with the OM.I guess I am forced to plan B now.This is so ugly but I kind of expected it would end up like this.

What did you say back to OM's BW?
This is good news because now you both can fight the affair from both ends.

What can you do to keep her from leaving the country to fly back to OM?

Did you tell BW of OM that your WW is planning to go there?

Tell your BW that you will do everything in your power to help OM's BW to press adultery charges against her. Tell her you will fight like the Dickens in court and you will testify for OM's BW.

Tell her you think it's funny that you're the evil one when she's breaking up two M and is a WH*RE.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

B
B
OMW threatened to file adultery charge against OM and WW.WW called me nastyand evil for cooperating with OMW .WW said I am putting her in danger becos she thinks OMW would harm her.I told her to stop cheating with her husband then.WW then said if OMW causes harm to her in any way,it would all be my fault!!

This belongs on the craziest things to come out of a wayward's piehole thread.

Also you tell her adultery charges are just one of the many consequences of her shagging another man.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

X
OP Offline
X
BH,
WW said what I am doing now is despicable.She never thought she would come to hate me so much and theres no way in hell we are ever going to R.I have never seen so much hatred in her eyes in over 20 years.I dont know what else I could do to stop her from flying back.I will tell OMW she is flying back to be with her WH.But WW is an insane full blown addict now.I am beginning to agree with her that R is not possible .

X
OP Offline
X
I am not sure if I should help OMW file adultery charges against WW.Its a crime punishable up to 12 months in jail.
I snooped and was shocked at what I was reading....OM and WW are worried to face the adultery charge,OM brainwashed WW to disclose personal info about my background....family,business etc.....so OM could use the info to plot some evil plan against me.OM is willing to go beyond the law to "fix"me.

Last edited by xtremepain; 05/25/12 10:26 AM.
X
OP Offline
X
More snooping revealed that OM wants WW to demonize and slander me to my friends/contacts on fb.He said I should have a taste of my own medicine,referring to my exposure message to his BW.OM also thinks the malicious claims could be used to defend their adultery charge.

Last edited by xtremepain; 05/25/12 11:51 AM.
B
B
I am not sure if I should help OMW file adultery charges against WW.Its a crime punishable up to 12 months in jail.
I snooped and was shocked at what I was reading....OM and WW are worried to face the adultery charge,OM brainwashed WW to disclose personal info about my background....family,business etc.....so OM could use the info to plot some evil plan against me.OM is willing to go beyond the law to "fix"me.

After all this and you're still wondering if you should help OMW in filing adultery charges?

My friend they are setting up and YOU may be the one to have charges. Are you documenting all this?

WW is very dangerous right now. You must protect yourself.

Get into your lawyer yesterday!!

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

X
OP Offline
X
I am documenting everything.
WW found out I consulted with a lawyer about filing adultery charges .OMW also threatened her .WW went ballistic and started breaking everything in the house.She acted the exact same way on the day of exposure.I couldnt take it anymore so I told her she needs to get out of my life before I kill her.I said you win,you could move back to be with the OM.Isnt that what you want?To my surprise,WW said she is not going anywhere now.WW told her friends and family that I am putting her in great danger by cooperating with the OMW to put her in jail.WW is also concerned OMW will harm her physically.WW is so deep in this A that I feel she would not be able to forget the OM even if the lawsuit ends the A.WW said the only way she could forget the OM is if the A dies a natural death.If I forcefully separate them,WW will never forgive me and she will always dream about all the great possible things about their relationship.Is that just fogbabble?This has gotten very ugly now.Is it even possible to recover with so much hatred in her towards me?My LB$ balance is almost 0 now.

B
B
I am documenting everything.
WW found out I consulted with a lawyer about filing adultery charges .OMW also threatened her .WW went ballistic and started breaking everything in the house.She acted the exact same way on the day of exposure.I couldnt take it anymore so I told her she needs to get out of my life before I kill her.I said you win,you could move back to be with the OM.Isnt that what you want?To my surprise,WW said she is not going anywhere now.WW told her friends and family that I am putting her in great danger by cooperating with the OMW to put her in jail.WW is also concerned OMW will harm her physically.WW is so deep in this A that I feel she would not be able to forget the OM even if the lawsuit ends the A.WW said the only way she could forget the OM is if the A dies a natural death.If I forcefully separate them,WW will never forgive me and she will always dream about all the great possible things about their relationship.Is that just fogbabble?This has gotten very ugly now.Is it even possible to recover with so much hatred in her towards me?My LB$ balance is almost 0 now.
She's still addicted to her drug.

Don't you think it's time to take Dr. Harley's advice and start to prepare for Plan B?

Are these friends of hers the reunion friends or other friend's? This friends know about the affair?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

X
OP Offline
X
I asked her to leave after she went smashing stuff in the house but she refused.I tried to restrain her and she said if I hurt her,she will call the cops.I told her she's been wanting to leave,so leave.But she shamelessly said she is not going anywhere now.

BH,these are her reunion friends and other friends.She told her close friends only about the A.

B
B
I asked her to leave after she went smashing stuff in the house but she refused.I tried to restrain her and she said if I hurt her,she will call the cops.I told her she's been wanting to leave,so leave.But she shamelessly said she is not going anywhere now.

BH,these are her reunion friends and other friends.She told her close friends only about the A.

I would expose to these friends immediately and tell them the truth about her affair.

You need to protect yourself with a VAR because we've had WW's file false charges for DV against them.

You don't have children together, correct?

I think it's time for you to move out and get into Plan B.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

X
OP Offline
X
WW is planning to leave next month instead of Oct.She used my credit card and bought herself some expensive designer bags .I didnt know until the risk dept of the bank informed me becos they were suspicious of the transaction.WW is also taking the company's laptop with her which I refused.We got into an ugly fight and she calls me petty and stingy even tho she is well aware we are in deep debts.The loans are under my name and she has no regards to how I will deal with the finance.How do you Plan A something like this?She has become this unreasonable selfish monster.i know many blames the fog but could it be true that maybe WW has these character flaws but i just never saw it?

E
E
OM said I am sneaky going behind his back and not to be trusted and that leaving me was a good idea.WW agrees 100%!!

Quoted for fog babble.

So let me get this straight, the OM says it's wrong to go behind someone else's back.

How does he justify his affair? After all, affairs are the ultimate going behind someone else's back.

Your WW agrees with OM, again, how can she live with the double standard?

I keep thinking I will have heard it all from waywards, but they keep thinking up new ways to display their affair addled hypocritical views.

X
OP Offline
X
Thats all I hear everyday,their justification of the affair.OM thinks he is saving WW from a broken M .He tells people this has nothing to do with him and if WW were really in love with me,there wouldnt be any A.
Another that should be quoted for fog babble.... She wants to improve the odds of a successful relationship with OM by studying MB concepts.She knows affair partners have a small chance of succeeding but she will take the chance even if its just 1%.

X
OP Offline
X
Update:My lawyer will file adultery charge against OM and WW.He also suggest filing criminal and civil together.He is suing both OM and WW for an exorbitant amount of money.He said he wants to stress them out even though the figure will not be awarded.I am still in plan A and WW is still living with me.The court will summon WW to fly back to her home country to appear in court and the whole process could take up to 6 months.I am worried about separating with WW for such a long time...could be 6 months.Do I maintain contact with WW after she moves out?Or do I go into plan B?WW has packed up her stuff and is planning to move out anyway.The summon from the court would force her to move back right away.I am also concerned that she and her family would think I am suing for money instead of for the marriage.

Last edited by xtremepain; 06/21/12 12:15 PM.
Page 21 of 27 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 26 27

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 85 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms
71,840 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation