Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
H
H
I'm a SAHM desperately looking for a job because child support is not going to pay all the bills and we will end up homeless if I can't find something that outweighs the cost of childcare significantly which has been near impossible to find so far with no degree. My support system has continued to suck despite my nonstop attempts to improve it with church, moms groups, family, friends, etc.

My family doesn't really care a whole lot. My SIL understands best because her first husband was a Wayward as well who left with her brother's wife before she met my brother. I don't really have any girlfriends IRL who are available emotionally for support to do things with.

I am BW to WH of 9 years, 11 together
5 kids- 1, 3, 5, 7, and 9 years old
OW is in another state, WH moved to be with her and her 3 kids
D-day of EA/PA Jan 11, Fully Disclosed July 2011
Plan B September 11 against my will when WH filed Divorce
OW dumped WH in May, WH wants divorce final but to work on things
Divorce Settlement Facilitation Completed, divorce final second week of July
S
S
Originally Posted by HopeforChange
I'm a SAHM desperately looking for a job because child support is not going to pay all the bills and we will end up homeless if I can't find something that outweighs the cost of childcare significantly which has been near impossible to find so far with no degree. My support system has continued to suck despite my nonstop attempts to improve it with church, moms groups, family, friends, etc.

My family doesn't really care a whole lot. My SIL understands best because her first husband was a Wayward as well who left with her brother's wife before she met my brother. I don't really have any girlfriends IRL who are available emotionally for support to do things with.

And that is why message boards can be such a source of encouragement at times like this.

(((hugs)))

K
K
Have you tried Adult and Family Services? Look into getting support through them...they will get it back from WH. Also they may be able to provide resources to get you into school and on track for being able to support your children.

Enacting life's lessons into positive change... .
B
B
I am in the same boat as well My H has been involved in an affair and left me with the house, his bird, his fishtank and two dogs and all the house chores. Said he was feeling sorry for me because I was unemployed and is why he did not pull his check. He has been paying the bills and I am so angry as well and hurt. I filed for divorce as well he is talking to other women on craigslist and tagged.com. The only reason I know this is that i have access to his email and he does not know. When does karma kick in an reality set in when does the fog quit, I still love this man but I am so torn. Advice welcome

K
K
Print out the emails. Is your state "no fault"? If it isn't, give your proof to your attorney.

Enacting life's lessons into positive change... .
B
B
I have printed out all the emails and did give proof to the attorney. I am just ready to get on and past all the crap and thing he has put me thru

M
M
Originally Posted by browneyedgirl913
I have printed out all the emails and did give proof to the attorney. I am just ready to get on and past all the crap and thing he has put me thru
Browneyedgirl, remind us, please: what did you do to expose the affair?

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 682 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation