Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 93 of 104 1 2 91 92 93 94 95 103 104
I
I
Star its your decision but the job situation gets worse over time. More time = more cuts for you to bleed slowly from. I would start getting very creative with job ideas.

If he can't be blocked on email, can you ask the powers that be to ask him not to use work time to harrass you?

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

B
B
I would be looking for a new job now. Get your resume updated and start sending them off.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

S
OP Offline
S
I have a ton of paperwork to complete for my attorney first and then I'll start on my resume.

S
OP Offline
S
Lots of tears tonight... Maybe I'm finally starting to grieve?
My IC said that it could take me awhile to get to the grieving process...

I'm very thankful tonight for all of the love and support that I have received from family, friends, neighbors, co-workers and here at MB! I couldn't have survived without everyone! I would also like to say that my heart goes out to all of you that have experienced this pain. I wish that nobody had to go through this awful mess and rollercoaster of emotions. It's an awful pain that I do understand! I wish us all peace and happiness... It's so hard to see through the clouds somedays and then others are great... for awhile until our mind starts to wander or dream. I pray that we all are able to overcome this and become better people because of our experience. It's been so good to have all of you to comfort and guide me. I can overcome this... it's going to take some time, but I have faith!

Today was a rough day, but tomorrow is another day and it's also Thursday, which means two more days until the weekend! smile
Thinking of something fun to do...

I posted the following on my fb tonight and wanted to share with all of you:

�No matter how close we are to another person, few human relationships are as free from strife, disagreement, and frustration as is the relationship you have with a good dog. Few human beings give of themselves to another as a dog gives of itself. I also suspect that we cherish dogs because their unblemished souls make us wish - consciously or unconsciously - that we were as innocent as they are, and make us yearn for a place where innocence is universal and where the meanness, the betrayals, and the cruelties of this world are unknown.�

Heading off to bed to cuddle with my lovable dogs... They are the best companions!

M
M
hugs to you, my dear! hug

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

S
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
hugs to you, my dear! hug

Thank you ML... Big hugs to you too!!! smile

Sweet dreams...

V
V
Hang in there star. Thinking of you!!

Every man I meet is in some way my superior; and in that I can learn of him.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

J
J
starfish,

I'm very sorry that you've had to endure such suffering. My heart goes out to you. Its been evident from the beginning of this thread that you are a good wife and a caring, thoughtful person. Unfortunately, you married someone unworthy of your qualities. He will regret losing you. But his actions throughout this crisis have been wayward. He is incurable it would seem. Nothing he has done has shown that he is a capable of being a loving spouse and safe to be in a relationship with.

You will come out of this with your integrity and having learned something valuable. That doesn't mitigate the pain or ease your suffering, but know that this too shall pass.

Peace!

S
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted by Justthe3ofus
starfish,

I'm very sorry that you've had to endure such suffering. My heart goes out to you. Its been evident from the beginning of this thread that you are a good wife and a caring, thoughtful person. Unfortunately, you married someone unworthy of your qualities. He will regret losing you. But his actions throughout this crisis have been wayward. He is incurable it would seem. Nothing he has done has shown that he is a capable of being a loving spouse and safe to be in a relationship with.

You will come out of this with your integrity and having learned something valuable. That doesn't mitigate the pain or ease your suffering, but know that this too shall pass.

Peace!

Thank you for your kind words...I really appreciate it! smile

I
I
Originally Posted by starfish75
Ok, I know I'm going to get a 2 x 4 for this, but I did check his email today and saw that he sent his lawyer the following email:

twoxfour

If you KNOW, then why do it?

I havent read that email you posted. Because it shouldnt have been read by you in the first place.

IT DOES NOT MATTER.

No wayward correspondence contains anything other than fog. and how can you do anything about something you cant let on that you've read?

Now you have read his words, your withdrawal clock goes back to day one.

Day one.

Is it worth that?

To read fog?

Stop it!

Last edited by indiegirl; 06/21/12 03:20 PM.

I
I
Get a friend to change his email pasword. And not tell you what its been changed to

Its way too much of a temptation for you.

Let him think he's gone mad and forgotten it... just lets get you out of crazyville

If you read all the nutsy stuff he says/thinks/does you'll need to be hospitalised.

S
OP Offline
S
Thanks Indie! I'll take care of it!

I had a good talk today with the pastor's wife.

S
OP Offline
S
I also deleted the post so I don't ever have to see it again.

I
I
Good work!

S
OP Offline
S
MIL called me tonight and said they need their space, but will come back around.
lol.... So, communication has ended with the in-laws.

I
I
MIL called me tonight and said they need their space, but will come back around.
lol..

Outstanding. sigh

B
B
Originally Posted by indiegirl
lol..

Outstanding. sigh
Yup, less chances to hear about their wayward son.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

S
S

On a positive note, your MIL made the hard decision for you. And who knows, when they want to come around, you may not care. Water rolling off of your back.

hug

I haven't had to do any of the D paperwork, and I am CERTAIN, that even 2+ years in PB, I would cry at it. You're only human after all.

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
S
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted by Scotland

On a positive note, your MIL made the hard decision for you. And who knows, when they want to come around, you may not care. Water rolling off of your back.

hug

I haven't had to do any of the D paperwork, and I am CERTAIN, that even 2+ years in PB, I would cry at it. You're only human after all.

I agree with you... I told her that I understood that WH was their son and blood and they need to be there for him. She disagreed with me, but I know the truth. I'm sure my WH told them that I'm a Psycho Harassing B to the OW and poor him that he had to talk to a detective, blah, blah, blah. I exposed and asked for the truth, but I'm the crazy person here! He brought all of this upon himself and I take no responsibility for his actions! He's going to be pissed once the pastor contacts him, but not my problem! wink

The whole situation sucks...
I'm going to grow and be a better person, but I just wish the tears would stop coming in waves... I wish I could just cry and get all of the pain out at once... It comes in waves and I'll have to accept that for now....

S
OP Offline
S
Scotland,

The D paperwork sucks!!! I'm procrastinating it, not because of the D, but because it just sucks to see everything you've worked for all your lives on paper and divided. It's a lot of work, copies, etc. I think I need more time to complete everything. I just need to make myself do it!

Page 93 of 104 1 2 91 92 93 94 95 103 104

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 489 guests, and 39 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation