Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
S
S
Good grief,zz: Greece is a signatory to the European Convention on Human Rights. You do have civil rights in that country regardless of your national status, and these include the rights to life, liberty and personal security!

I once joked about your living in Borat-land, but you do not actually live there. You live in a civilised country that gives you human rights. Get out of danger and throw your self on the authorities. They will protect you and the children.

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
L
L
It will not be ok until you can muster up the strength to remove youself AND your children from this situation. You need to get this documented NOW. AS SC said, go now and have this done while they can be seen.

He already has a pattern of physical abuse as shown through the law suit. Time to get moving on this.

It is very hard to get away from the emotional and physical violence as you feel in a way that you think deserve it. This is what the abuser does to get you to stay and the abuse continues. THIS IS NOT NORMAL AND IT IS NOT OK. GET OUT.

You can do this, you really can. You have more strength than you realize but you must act now. Get your kids and LEAVE NOW.

"Get busy living, or get busy dying"...... The Shawshank Redemption.
B
B
Originally Posted by SugarCane
Originally Posted by zouzouni
Someone tell me that this is going to be ok until I can do something to get out. I am alone here in Greece and everyone at home has forsaken me. My mother is the only person that can help emotionally but not financially. Yet she is old and not well and telling her this is only going to make her worse as she is so stressed and frustrated already.
zz, of course I am not going to tell you that this is going to be OK until you can get out. I doubt that anybody here will tell you that. We all knew that his abuse had not magically gone away and that it would reappear.

I don't know what you can do from your position in a remote part of Greece, but you must do something. You must get away. I cannot believe that the Greek authorities will let a man attack his wife like this and not help her, or let her lose the children.

You have bruises. They must be verified while they can still be seen. Get to a doctor and a police station, with the children. Don't leave your children behind.

I take it you still haven't told them about his affair because you don't want to break their hearts?

How has appeasing your H worked for you so far?

Tell your kids, and get out of there, zz.

Ditto.
Please get out and go to your friends and then to the cops. TODAY!!

Please tell us you did this!?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

L
L
Have you left yet with your children? I am very concerned for your safety and that of your children.

Likely since his physical assault on you.....he has calmed down, doing the im sorry it will never happen again, etc. Until the next time and it will happen again.

Please update.

I
I
Get your friend and go to the authorities together.

please update us ASAP when you are safe.

Dont fall for his upcoming nice act, which will be his follow up to the abuse stage.

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

L
L
Originally Posted by Logans_Run
Have you left yet with your children? I am very concerned for your safety and that of your children.

Likely since his physical assault on you.....he has calmed down, doing the im sorry it will never happen again, etc. Until the next time and it will happen again.

Please update.

Please update us. Concerned about your safety and that of you children.

L
L
Has anyone heard from zouzouni?

BS Me 47,WH 49
DS's x3 17, 10, 7
Multiple D-Days
No disclosure by WH. No EP's, no transparency, no guilt or remorse either.
Plan C DOES NOT WORK!
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 500 guests, and 41 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation