Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 23 of 44 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 43 44
T
T
Originally Posted by SugarCane
Originally Posted by Gamma
fifteenyears,

I think it may be the combination of the pictures with the beginning of the school year, I believe you are a school teacher as was OM2. Are you still in the same building?

Your last D-day for your affair was less than a year ago so this behavior is understandable. I also think his RA didn't deliver the relief he expected it would, and feels like an even greater failure as a result.

God Bless
Gamma

fifteen, you said this in January 2012:

Originally Posted by fifteenyears
I have already offered to give my husband all of my information. He already has my email addresses on his phone. I have gotten off of FB, and my school email is being monitored by the district. Three weeks after the affair my H and I sent a letter to the OM. I have already been tested for STD's per my husbands request and my husband told both of our families everything the day that he found out. All of our friends, families, and all of my Co-Workers (entirely different story)know about the affair.

I told my husband that I would get a copy of our cell records from now on and he could do anything he wanted to check up on me. He said that he did not want me to feel like I was living like a prisoner for the rest of my life. The thing is, I don't care if I live like a prisoner. I deserve to live like a prisoner for what I have done. I wan't him to check up on me, to feel safe.

NeverGuessed, the only thing from your list above that I have not done and cannot do is, quit my job. The OM has been moved to another school and level completely. There is really no way that I could or would ever see him again.
So I see that OM does not work with you any more. However, you still work in a mixed environment, having had two affairs with co-workers. This also seems to be the same school in which you had your last affair, so it is not surprising that your H is triggered by your working there.

I read in your first thread that Neak advised you to find a job in an all-female environment. You never did that, it seems.

Why can't you give up your job until you find one that is suitable and that allows you to practice your EPs? I will tell you that I never felt safe after my H's long-running affair until he took early retirement last year, along with a drop in income (of course).

On an additional issue: I'm with those who think that your H is still in contact with his affair partner.

This no different then if the OM and her worked for a large corporation with many locations.

There is still the opportunity to break NC using work emails, work land lines.

Every school year starts out with 1 to 3 days of all the teachers in a district getting together for moral boosting, workshop, lunches, superintendent meeting, etc, at the highschool for it's the largest build.

Then there are conference days about twice a year with more work shops, organized lunches, and some teachers may have to go to meetings at other school buildings within the district.

This WW fails to admit that she can see OM car, OM in the hall, OM at a lunch, OM in the auditorium at Supt's meeting, any where, any time.

This WW can pull the eyes over on those that have not worked in a school setting.

This WW is putting her job first. This job is 1# in her life. All her BH sees is her actions are not the same as her talk.

I'll bet dollars to doughnuts start of school and those photos have her BH triggered.

You need more help then this board can give. You need to counsel with Dr Harley. Even if you have to counsel alone. Dr Harley has been know how to guide the WW to get the BH to eventually get on the phone.

Yes you told us you took the photos down.

How long were those photos on the wall before you took them down?

Last edited by TheRoad; 09/05/12 09:38 AM.
F
OP Offline
F
Originally Posted by 20YearHistory
He preceeded to tell me that the pictures seem fraudulant to him and that they did not bring up good memories but memories of how happy I "pretended" to be all of those years.

I tried to explain how happy I was and that none of the pics were associated with my A. He just doesn't believe. He can't comprehend how I could do what I did and still love him...I still can't completely comprehend it so how can I even begin to explain it to him.

He can't let it go. He told me tonight that he can't do this anymore. He used the classic line, "I love you but I don't think that I can ever be in love with you again because of what you did."

I have tried so hard and will continue to live up to my own highest expectations for myself, Mr. XVY, and my kids. But no matter how high I set my standards and boundaries I can never give him the three things that he desires more than anything.

1. An explanation of how I could be with someone else when I still loved him and how he did not see it.

2. Why I did it more than once.

3. Total and complete assurance that I will never do it again (I know in my heart that I wont but his heart refuses to believe)

I just don't know where to go from here or what to do?

How much UA time are you getting? What are you doing during this time? This is ABSOLUTELY the key. You must make new memories. We short cut this for a while with disastrous results. You must get your UA time in.

We really haven't been getting a lot lately. He has a new job and has been very busy. At times I have felt like he is purposely avoiding me. I really want to get UA time in and when he is home have tried to spend quality time together.

Please take down the pictures. I know how he feels. I don�t think, talk or associate with the past much at all anymore. I am only living in the now and the future.

I know, I don't know what I was thinking. I guess I was hoping it would spark good memories, not bad ones.

I have struggled with the same questions. Your H doesn't trust you right now and he shouldn't. Not saying that to be mean, but that is reality. You are not trustworthy neither is my FWW. It will take a very, very long time with consistent good behavior to prove the changes in you are real and lasting.

I know and am very willing to fight for as long as it takes. To show him that I am changed forever and will never allow myself in a tempting situation again. The problem is that right now he is not buying it. He wants to give up and I am terrified that he is going to before I get a chance to truly show him how much I have learned and how committed I am to us.

You are judging the future by your intentions he is judging the future by your past actions. BIG difference in your perspectives.

You are absolutely right about this!!!!

When our FR was revealed, I was done right then and there. I thought there was no way she would ever stop lying and hurting myself and the children. It is up to YOU now to carry this torch unwavering of his reactions if you want to win his heart back. Is this hard as heck? You bet ya it is.

Yeah it is, especially when he tells me over and over that I will never win his heart back. It hurts so bad when he says that he did give me his entire heart (even after the first A 13 years ago, he gave it all back to me) and I crushed it frown

If you want this to have a chance at working YOU must SHOW him through your actions that you are in this for the long-haul no matter what. Once clearmind starting stearing the R ship, the tide changed for us. She started SHOWING me every day her commitment and drive to make just compensation. Your H needs to see that your M can not only heal but be better than it has ever been.

It is on you right now.

Even if he leaves me and says it is over? I want to continue but I don't know how or what to do? What I mean by that is should I continue to contact him and show him how much I love him or give him a break?

[color:#FF0000]I mean he was talking last night about me staying in the house and divorce and he's done etc.... I know I have heard this before but it just seemed so final last night. Like he is not even willing to try anymore.
[/color]

He also CANNOT stop bringing up the A. He keeps going over and over in circles wanting me to give him answers that I don't have.

I cannot explain why I did it because there will never be a reason that justifies why? I am sickened by my weakness and actions. I think about it every day and it infuriates me, just as it does him. He keeps throwing Affair punches at me though and I don't know how much longer either of us can take it!

Me (WS) Husband (BS)
DS - 15
DD -10
My D-day - 11/12/11

Today Me (BS) H (WS)
D-Day #2 01/14/12
I don't want to just survive my affair, I want to recover from it!
J
J
You need to move out of town if you want your marriage to survive

T
T
[quote=fifteenyearsHe also CANNOT stop bringing up the A. He keeps going over and over in circles wanting me to give him answers that I don't have.

I cannot explain why I did it because there will never be a reason that justifies why? I am sickened by my weakness and actions. I think about it every day and it infuriates me, just as it does him. He keeps throwing Affair punches at me though and I don't know how much longer either of us can take it!
[/quote]

Another reason to talk with Dr H. He can help you give the answers your BH needs and get BH to understand them.

J
J
Dr Harley makes in very clear that there must be PERMANENT separation between the affair partners.
He says that often you need to move out of town.
Thinks needed for her. She is placing her job above her marriage

Originally Posted by 20YearHistory
He preceeded to tell me that the pictures seem fraudulant to him and that they did not bring up good memories but memories of how happy I "pretended" to be all of those years.

I tried to explain how happy I was and that none of the pics were associated with my A. He just doesn't believe. He can't comprehend how I could do what I did and still love him...I still can't completely comprehend it so how can I even begin to explain it to him.

He can't let it go. He told me tonight that he can't do this anymore. He used the classic line, "I love you but I don't think that I can ever be in love with you again because of what you did."

I have tried so hard and will continue to live up to my own highest expectations for myself, Mr. XVY, and my kids. But no matter how high I set my standards and boundaries I can never give him the three things that he desires more than anything.

1. An explanation of how I could be with someone else when I still loved him and how he did not see it.

2. Why I did it more than once.

3. Total and complete assurance that I will never do it again (I know in my heart that I wont but his heart refuses to believe)

I just don't know where to go from here or what to do?

How much UA time are you getting? What are you doing during this time? This is ABSOLUTELY the key. You must make new memories. We short cut this for a while with disastrous results. You must get your UA time in.

We really haven't been getting a lot lately. He has a new job and has been very busy. At times I have felt like he is purposely avoiding me. I really want to get UA time in and when he is home have tried to spend quality time together.

Please take down the pictures. I know how he feels. I don�t think, talk or associate with the past much at all anymore. I am only living in the now and the future.

I know, I don't know what I was thinking. I guess I was hoping it would spark good memories, not bad ones.

I have struggled with the same questions. Your H doesn't trust you right now and he shouldn't. Not saying that to be mean, but that is reality. You are not trustworthy neither is my FWW. It will take a very, very long time with consistent good behavior to prove the changes in you are real and lasting.

I know and am very willing to fight for as long as it takes. To show him that I am changed forever and will never allow myself in a tempting situation again. The problem is that right now he is not buying it. He wants to give up and I am terrified that he is going to before I get a chance to truly show him how much I have learned and how committed I am to us.

You are judging the future by your intentions he is judging the future by your past actions. BIG difference in your perspectives.

You are absolutely right about this!!!!

When our FR was revealed, I was done right then and there. I thought there was no way she would ever stop lying and hurting myself and the children. It is up to YOU now to carry this torch unwavering of his reactions if you want to win his heart back. Is this hard as heck? You bet ya it is.

Yeah it is, especially when he tells me over and over that I will never win his heart back. It hurts so bad when he says that he did give me his entire heart (even after the first A 13 years ago, he gave it all back to me) and I crushed it frown

If you want this to have a chance at working YOU must SHOW him through your actions that you are in this for the long-haul no matter what. Once clearmind starting stearing the R ship, the tide changed for us. She started SHOWING me every day her commitment and drive to make just compensation. Your H needs to see that your M can not only heal but be better than it has ever been.

It is on you right now.

Even if he leaves me and says it is over? I want to continue but I don't know how or what to do? What I mean by that is should I continue to contact him and show him how much I love him or give him a break?

[color:#FF0000]I mean he was talking last night about me staying in the house and divorce and he's done etc.... I know I have heard this before but it just seemed so final last night. Like he is not even willing to try anymore.
[/color]

He also CANNOT stop bringing up the A. He keeps going over and over in circles wanting me to give him answers that I don't have.

At times he probably is avoiding you. Ask clearmind about this�it has been a recent issue. I would look at her and be reminded of the A and be in pain. I am not always enthusiastic about being with her or our UA time but I do know Feelings Follow Actions. That is my hope.

UA was BEAT into my brain by vets on this board. I finally got it about 4 weeks ago and things have gotten much better. YOU HAVE TO GET 15-20 HOURS A WEEK UA time meeting top EN�s. I realize this now and it held up our progress when we didn�t get it.
This by itself can turn the tide.

YOU HAVE TO GET 15-20hrs/wk UA time.

All the things he is telling you is most likely coming from a place that he feels extremely hurt and feels susceptible to future attacks. Can you blame him? I have said the EXACT same things. I have left, come back, left come back. I know that clearmind has lost hope many times. But guess what, I am still here.

No guarantees what your H will do. Follow SA A step by step by step. Don�t skip anything. It will give you the BEST chance at R.

Show him everyday you love him no matter what he does. All you can do is control yourself. Not him.

If my W stopped showing me how much she cared in my down moments, it would have pushed me away big time. I fought it for a while but she kept after it and it worked.

I would take a stronger stand with him though is identifying your conditions to move forward with the R as outlined in SAA.

F
OP Offline
F
I DO NOT NOR WILL I EVER see the OM again!! He is not allowed in or near my school. We are in a very large school district and our meetings are by building only. There will never be a chance that I see him again within the school.

In addition, our emails are monitored at school (all email addresses)and he now works in the same school and classroom with his wife.

Last night I offered to quit my job, to walk in the building and break my contract. I offered to move far away. He does not want any of that or at least that he what he is telling me.

Our conversation last night was painfully honest and my job came up. He said it does not matter what job I have or where I am at that he would not be able to trust me anywhere and it had nothing to do with where I am at.

We actually work together in the evenings at the golf course that he manages, this would probably be the only job I could have in which he would be safe. On the other hand he does not want me to quit my teaching job because our son goes to this school as well.

I would quit in a heart beat and told him this if I knew that it would make him feel safe and begin to trust me again and he knows this.

We have POJAd this a number of times and he says he does not want me to quit (he could just be saying that) but isn't that the point of POJA to discuss the matter and come to an enthusiastic agreement? Right now he does not want me to quit so I am offended that people are assuming that I am putting my job before my marriage.

In addition, the superintendent of our district has made it impossible for either of us to ever see each other again. I have requested to never work with a male teacher again and have reclused myself from a number of staff members male and female who I feel are lacking in morals. I am very happy with these changes that I have made for both myself and my spouse.

Me (WS) Husband (BS)
DS - 15
DD -10
My D-day - 11/12/11

Today Me (BS) H (WS)
D-Day #2 01/14/12
F
OP Offline
F
I DO NOT NOR WILL I EVER see the OM again!! He is not allowed in or near my school. We are in a very large school district and our meetings are by building only. There will never be a chance that I see him again within the school.

In addition, our emails are monitored at school (all email addresses)and he now works in the same school and classroom with his wife.

Last night I offered to quit my job, to walk in the building and break my contract. I offered to move far away. He does not want any of that or at least that he what he is telling me.

Our conversation last night was painfully honest and my job came up. He said it does not matter what job I have or where I am at that he would not be able to trust me anywhere and it had nothing to do with where I am at.

We actually work together in the evenings at the golf course that he manages, this would probably be the only job I could have in which he would be safe. On the other hand he does not want me to quit my teaching job because our son goes to this school as well.

I would quit in a heart beat and told him this if I knew that it would make him feel safe and begin to trust me again and he knows this.

We have POJAd this a number of times and he says he does not want me to quit (he could just be saying that) but isn't that the point of POJA to discuss the matter and come to an enthusiastic agreement? Right now he does not want me to quit so I am offended that people are assuming that I am putting my job before my marriage.

In addition, the superintendent of our district has made it impossible for either of us to ever see each other again. I have requested to never work with a male teacher again and have reclused myself from a number of staff members male and female who I feel are lacking in morals. I am very happy with these changes that I have made for both myself and my spouse.

Me (WS) Husband (BS)
DS - 15
DD -10
My D-day - 11/12/11

Today Me (BS) H (WS)
D-Day #2 01/14/12
F
OP Offline
F
Originally Posted by wulffpack_girl
((((fifteenyears))))

I am sorry to hear this latest news. You know how my sitch is, so I feel totally unqualified to give you any advice...I fought for our M as long as I was capable of fighting, and after that, I fought some more. That's a decision you'll have to make. I'd encourage you to give it more time, as it hasn't even been a year since d-day, and you've got the added complication of his RA, which I didn't have to deal with.

I know you had good intentions with the pictures - but now he is questioning your entire relationship. I'm like you, I can look at a picture of H and I together, pre-A, and wish with all my heart I could turn back the clock and go back in time. But as we've proven ourselves false, to have been able to lie so well and so convincingly, our H's look at those old pictures and memories not through rose-colored glasses, but with glasses that have been shattered and cracked, glasses that distort the memories of the past. Our adultery distorts and warps their view of everything that we've been through together...if we could lie so well during an affair, then what's to say we weren't lying then? Pasting on a smile to cover up blackness in our hearts? The problem is, yes, one of perspective...*we* know what was in our hearts the day that picture was taken...our H's *thought* they knew, thought we were happy, thought that we loved them...but they also thought that while we were committing adultery.

Just hang in there. Continue to be the best XVY you can be. As long as you can be. This is really the only place I found encouragement while I fought for our M, b/c most everyone IRL told me to cut my losses.

Not much advice, I know...just thinking of you, b/c I know how it feels to want something so badly, to want to fix what we've broken.

hug

Thank you so much WPG! I think of you always and look up to you as a FWW. You keep me strong in my weakest moments.

Me (WS) Husband (BS)
DS - 15
DD -10
My D-day - 11/12/11

Today Me (BS) H (WS)
D-Day #2 01/14/12
G
G
15Y,

Is it that you cannot or do not want to go back in time and remember your reasons because you think they will hurt your BH too much if you are honest?

Some of the reasons I've gotten from my W was that, OM2 was very good looking, I was ignoring her, I had gained weight, she was physically unattracted to me, she was angry with me, she felt nothing for me, all given to me at different times through the years.

That I have remembered all those reasons gathered over a period of 20+ years of disclosure shows how important it is to give a BH the information he needs to process what happened. Long term truth is curative while doubt slowly destroys.

God Bless
Gamma

F
OP Offline
F
Something else that is really bothering me that I feel I must be honest about. I am sure a lot of you will really ream me for having these thoughts but this forum is about honesty so I feel like I need to get it out.

I have been feeling a lot of resentment towards my H. I know I don't have much of a right to feel this way but I can't help it. While he has changed a few things he continues to feel that it is not necessary for him to change ANYTHING! That he was perfect and I took our perfect marriage and destroyed it.

Part of this is true, we did not have a bad marriage and were truly in love. I know it is very hard to believe or understand but I NEVER stopped loving him during my A. The best way I can describe it is that I compartmentalized my feelings, literally a double life.

There were however problems, things that really hurt and have bothered me for quite some time. I know, I should have dealt with them differently but now they are surfacing again and resentment is building because he is using my A to shift blame on me for EVERYTHING! It hurts!

Again, I am in no way trying to dis my H so I feel better or trying to shift blame on him. This is just the way I feel right now and I have to get it out so I do not take it out on him because he is so hurt right now and does not deserve it.

Sorry I am writing so much, I have so much on my mind that it is driving me crazy!!!

Me (WS) Husband (BS)
DS - 15
DD -10
My D-day - 11/12/11

Today Me (BS) H (WS)
D-Day #2 01/14/12
G
G
15Y,

Well you do need to be radically honest with him and bottling it up is not healthy so you should express even your negative feelings about BH.

I don't feel that my Ws cooking is poor because of OM2 or that she is an evil person. I just dislike her dishonest and affairs.

Did your BH ever get OM to tell him the story to get a different perspective on the events of the affair?

God Bless
Gamma

Gamma #2661733 09/05/12 12:06 PM
J
J
You say he is not allowed at your school.
What about 5 year from now when the district faces budget cuts and the union negotiates to have him transferred to your school?

Or when he becomes a supt or whatever may happen.

What about when you see him at the store?

You need to move and start over following the MB program And using their Coaching services

Gamma #2661742 09/05/12 12:23 PM
S
S
Originally Posted by Gamma
Did your BH ever get OM to tell him the story to get a different perspective on the events of the affair?
Gamma, I feel that at this point you are allowing your personal needs to colour the advice that you are giving other people, and this goes against Dr Harley's advice.

Dr Harley does encourage the WS to give the facts about the affair to the BS. The BS needs to know who OP is so he or she can be avoided, and also things like how long the affair lasted and whether they went away together, or had sex in the marital home, or met each other's children.

He specifically discourages the BS from probing the WS about feelings and reasons. He does encourage the discussion of unmet emotional needs that made the affair attractive, but he does not want the WS to tell the BS about the intensity of the sexual feelings or the sexual positions, or to compare those to the feelings that were felt for the BS. He does not want the WS to probe over and over for reasons. The BS does need to know about circumstances, such as the affair taking place during overnight travel, or during working hours in hotels, but Dr Harley is very much against exploring the detailed intricacies of physical and emotional feelings, as you often encourage in your posts.

For one thing, there can never be a reason that makes any sense. The BS will possible never be satisfied with any reasons given, because, whatever those reasons were, the WS always had an alternative to having an affair, and often did not talk to the BS about any unhappiness he or she felt. An affair will rarely make sense as an answer to any marital problem, to the BS who was in the same marriage and never had one.

As fifteen says, she cannot explain how she was able to have a happy marriage and be in love with her H, and still compartmentalise enough to have an affair. And how do you suppose she could ever explain her feelings during the affair in a way that will make her H feel satisfied with the answer? What can a WS ever say about how indifferent they were to the BSs feelings, that will make a BS feel that this or that particular answer is acceptable?

Digging deeper into the WS's feelings is unlikely to ever reach a satisfactory conclusion or make the BS feel at peace. What it is very likely to do, though, is keep the affair centre stage in the marriage and make the present as unpleasant as possible.

You bring your own obsessions to bear when advising a WW, especially. I think that your own problems in your marriage are that first, you treat your wife's pre-marital infidelities as on a par with her post-marital ones, and even though you knew about at least one of her infidelities before you married, you refuse to let those go, and second, she won't tell you anything about the post-marital infidelities.

That is different from fifteen's position on the past affairs. She isn't withholding the facts from her H. Fifteen's H's problem might well be that she has never changed job and this makes him feel unsafe, and he refuses to consider her leaving the job. But fifteen has talked about her past affairs, and talking about them has brought nothing but further misery for him. Please stop encouraging her to go on with this.

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
F
OP Offline
F
Originally Posted by HDW
You say he is not allowed at your school.
What about 5 year from now when the district faces budget cuts and the union negotiates to have him transferred to your school?

Or when he becomes a supt or whatever may happen.

What about when you see him at the store?

You need to move and start over following the MB program And using their Coaching services

HDW,

I am not disagreeing with you at all. In fact, I agree but my H has made it very clear that he does not want us to move and does not want me to leave my job at this point. The second, he changes his mind, I am out of this school, my house, whatever and wherever he wants to go. His wish right now is for me to stay and that is what I am doing. Of course, after last night this may all change.

Me (WS) Husband (BS)
DS - 15
DD -10
My D-day - 11/12/11

Today Me (BS) H (WS)
D-Day #2 01/14/12
N
N
There were however problems, things that really hurt and have bothered me for quite some time.

Two things come to mind reading this (and NO, "XVY is a whiny b***h!" is not one of them):

1) The description you provide could fit 90% of modern marriages.
2) FBH would say exactly the same thing if he spoke honestly.

This is the issue that he must explore. If your marriage was (his assessment) "perfect" before, he'd be eager to get back to it and renew the ongoing life in paradise. One of the major tenets of the principles here is that the marriage pre-A is gone, never to return. The new marriage, if constructed along the lines of the MB practices, has the potential to be superb.

So why is he not buying a ticket for that new superb marriage? Because he does not believe it can be built. How much of that doubt is due to his internal risk-averse nature, and how much is caused by belief that - based on his unspoken dissatisfaction with your pre-A union - that better marriage for him cannot be shared with you, is not clear.

BUT - you have little leverage in directly swaying his decision, right now, to give "all-in MB" a shot. A glorious Plan A can...tempt?...bribe?...entice?... a bearish BS to consider it, but it's not a sure thing. It is, however, your only hope.

S
S
Hi 15,

I haven't posted here in a long time, still lurk and I do watch your sitch. I'm always hoping you and Mr. 15Y will have a happy ending, kinda close to my sitch.

I have been having a rough spell this past month or two, as this is about 1 year from the affair and we're getting close to 1 year post d-day. Perhaps Mr 15Y is going through a slump as well. Seems every mile stone is a trigger, some bigger than others. Pictures are a big trigger for me as well, just remind me of the time that my W was destroying me and our marriage. Wolfpack nailed it with her explenation of how the BS views the past in the pictures.

I don't have any good advice to give. Just thought I'd come back from lurking to give a little support.

Me BH previous user name SEM
WW Senninpaswife previous user name Keep Smiling
Married 16 years - HS sweethearts
2 kids, Boy 15 years, Girl 13 years

WW's Affair #1,2,3,4 @ 1 year into marriage All ONS type PAs
DDay #1 09/11/01 False recovery for 10 years

WW's Affair #5 07/11 - 10/11 with my best friend EA&PA
DDay #2 11/27/11
P
P
I believe he went to his parents house. I checked his phone records and there were a lot of calls to his mom, dad, and brother. This however is not the best of news since none of them support us and they pretty much disowned me frown

15years. His family is a huge part of your problem. I'm pretty sure that I would have never recovered if I ran to toxic support every time I triggered.

I agree with everyone that you would benefit from the coaching center when DH returns home. They are experts at getting reluctant spouses on board...and being on board is how he will recover himself and your marriage.

Otherwise, his anger will follow him through life.

ME: BW
HIM: FWH
Married 18 yrs
DDay 09/2008 and 12/2008

Recovered

J
J
I think you need to have a consult with steve Harley ASAP

Page 23 of 44 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 43 44

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
2 members (2 invisible), 476 guests, and 72 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation