Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 37 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 36 37
M
M
Originally Posted by 2little_2late
[

OM's dad is name on OM's house mortgage, not OM's. But OM lives there and not his Dad.

Have you been to the house to bust them?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

Littlebit3 #2664183 09/12/12 12:00 AM
J
J
Yes you use your real info on Facebook.
For your profile picture use a picture of your family

J
J
Oh and print out and mail te workplace exposure letters tomorrow

Littlebit3 #2664186 09/12/12 12:02 AM
OP Offline
So is the plan to
1. confront and demand
2. expose
3. wait for affair to die and deal with anger
4. if affair doesn't die from exposure, move to Plan B?

Moving to her parents won't do much good, they live next door. If I tell her to stop or divorce, and she says ok, then I feel she'll feel its game on and take her A to the sexual level, which hasn't happened yet.

BH (me) - 40 WW-31
Married 4, together 12
DD 3
DDay (EA) - 8/17/12
Confronted/admitted - EA turned PA - 9/11/12
Exposed- 9/12/12
MelodyLane #2664188 09/12/12 12:04 AM
OP Offline
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
[

OM's dad is name on OM's house mortgage, not OM's. But OM lives there and not his Dad.

No, it was only Sunday AM I found out this was still going on. She kept telling me she hadn't been in contact with him. Obviously, now I know she was lying.
Also, when she's gone, she has our only car and I'm left home with our daughter. Her mom isn't going to come over here to watch daughter while I go spy on her daughter. She was totally furious of what I did on Saturday (recorder in car)

BH (me) - 40 WW-31
Married 4, together 12
DD 3
DDay (EA) - 8/17/12
Exposed- 9/12/12
M
M
So is the plan to
1. confront and demand
2. expose
3. wait for affair to die and deal with anger
4. if affair doesn't die from exposure, move to Plan B?

Moving to her parents won't do much good, they live next door. If I tell her to stop or divorce, and she says ok, then I feel she'll feel its game on and take her A to the sexual level, which hasn't happened yet.

She is already shagging the OM and it has already gone to the "sexual level." You have to stop being so fearful and tell her you will not tolerate her affair or you will divorce her.

As it is now, she doesn't believe you have any conditions.

When you do that, paint a very ugly picture of what it will be like. Tell her you will sue her on grounds of adultery and have that RAT hauled into court to give testimony about his affair. LEt her know yo will sue for full custody and possession of the home.

Have you been to the OM's house to bust them? What about calling the dad?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

OP Offline
Our little girls first day of pre-school was today. That was hard. She's never been in daycare. If I have to go back to work, she'll need to go to daycare, which we can't afford. We scrape by, broke at the end of every two weeks.

BH (me) - 40 WW-31
Married 4, together 12
DD 3
DDay (EA) - 8/17/12
Exposed- 9/12/12
M
M
[

No, it was only Sunday AM I found out this was still going on. She kept telling me she hadn't been in contact with him. Obviously, now I know she was lying.
Also, when she's gone, she has our only car and I'm left home with our daughter. Her mom isn't going to come over here to watch daughter while I go spy on her daughter. She was totally furious of what I did on Saturday (recorder in car)

You need to get on the stick and get this figured out. Drop the kid off at your wife's parents and have a friend take you there. Surely, you can think of a way to catch them?

And if you know the dad's name, why haven't you called him?

Exposure 101

J
J
Listen you can't control your wife's actions.you can only control your actions.

She may get mad and have sex with OM.
My wife told me that after divorce she was going to cover herself in condoms and have lots of sex with lots of men.
Nobody can control another person.

Oh and whatever you do DO NOT LEAVE YOUR HOUSE

MelodyLane #2664193 09/12/12 12:11 AM
OP Offline

BH (me) - 40 WW-31
Married 4, together 12
DD 3
DDay (EA) - 8/17/12
Exposed- 9/12/12
MelodyLane #2664195 09/12/12 12:16 AM
OP Offline

I only just found out last night about his Dad being on the mortgage. There was no number attached. I guess I have to buy that info.

I literally know only one person who I could ask to do that. Orchestrating that may be tricky, as I usually don't know she's going out until it's happening. And again, I've only know for sure she was still seeing him since Sunday a.m. Not trying to make excuses here, but coming up with a plan is one thing, implementing can be another challenge.

BH (me) - 40 WW-31
Married 4, together 12
DD 3
DDay (EA) - 8/17/12
Exposed- 9/12/12
M
M

You couldn't figure out a way to make this happen?

Exposure 101

L
L
Surely, there is someone you know who can come pick you up and take you to the OM's house!!! A friend can watch your little girl if WW's family won't!!! Just get SOMEONE to take you over there!!!

BS Me 47,WH 49
DS's x3 17, 10, 7
Multiple D-Days
No disclosure by WH. No EP's, no transparency, no guilt or remorse either.
Plan C DOES NOT WORK!
M
M

I only just found out last night about his Dad being on the mortgage. There was no number attached. I guess I have to buy that info.

And what are you doing to find his dad's #? Have you looked it up? On whitepages.com, pipl.com or any of the many other websites?

Exposure 101

Littlebit3 #2664199 09/12/12 12:18 AM
OP Offline
Ok, now I'm getting even more confused. If I have proof (audio) do I still need to catch them together? And when I do?

BH (me) - 40 WW-31
Married 4, together 12
DD 3
DDay (EA) - 8/17/12
Exposed- 9/12/12
M
M
Ok, now I'm getting even more confused. If I have proof (audio) do I still need to catch them together? And when I do?

If she is over at the OM's house, wouldn't that warrant a little visit from you?

Exposure 101

J
J
For now I would focus on your exposure letter and getting that done tonight.
The letter also needs printed out and mailed to the employer tomorrow morning.

L
L
Hide that audio in a place where she will not find it. Hide anything you gather, so she can't take it. I think you were told before that you have enough to expose.

BS Me 47,WH 49
DS's x3 17, 10, 7
Multiple D-Days
No disclosure by WH. No EP's, no transparency, no guilt or remorse either.
Plan C DOES NOT WORK!
MelodyLane #2664203 09/12/12 12:21 AM
OP Offline

And what are you doing to find his dad's #? Have you looked it up? On whitepages.com, pipl.com or any of the many other websites?

I've been looking on Whitepages, Intelius, FB, linked.

BH (me) - 40 WW-31
Married 4, together 12
DD 3
DDay (EA) - 8/17/12
Exposed- 9/12/12
J
J
Also you need to do a background check on OM.
You can do this online for about $29.
You need to make sure OM isn't a pedophile etc

Page 6 of 37 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 36 37

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
3 members (3 invisible), 281 guests, and 47 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation