Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 85 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 84 85
NeverGuessed #2667464 09/21/12 12:08 PM
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
They couldn't help me PR isn't overseas. I called CPS and they said they will call me back military can't help cause she is reserve. Amber alert won't work because police said she can take them cause we are married. Her mom says they are. I know for a fact WW isn't I'm calling the police to report the car stolen. Police said Illinois the wife has 51% custody and the guy has 49% custody. That's why I couldnt get an amber alert

Everthesame #2667471 09/21/12 12:14 PM
J
J
Good Job on calling child Services.
Now you need to call OM police supervisor
Remember if your wife reports for duty you can go to her moms house and take the kids. The MIL has no legal rights.

Jedi_Knight #2667473 09/21/12 12:16 PM
J
J
Also call the step sons father if he has any parental rights and let him know why happened.
Can you login to your cell phone provider and see where she is by gps?
Do you have any anti theft gps on your car?

Jedi_Knight #2667476 09/21/12 12:17 PM
J
J
Also call all credit card companies. Report all cards stolen.
Call your bank. Report ATM card stolen.
Make sure she has no access to marital assets

Jedi_Knight #2667509 09/21/12 02:38 PM
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
We have separate bank accounts. No gPs on car and I have at&t she has sprint so no go on that

Darkguy #2667515 09/21/12 03:11 PM
E
E
So what is your plan to get your kids back? Are you going to the hotel still? Does she need passports to get the kids to Puerto Rico? Does she have them? Did you find your MIL?

Enlist as much of your families help as you possibly can.

Everthesame #2667522 09/21/12 04:02 PM
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Passports are not needed. I'm heading to Chicago kids with MIL I talked to them got a lawyer appointment next week. I'm going to file and pray I won't have to actually go through it. I still have faith in our marriage. It takes two to get divorced right?

Darkguy #2667533 09/21/12 04:51 PM
B
B
Also please tell you're documenting all this.
DOCUMENT DOCUMENT DOCUMENT

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

BrainHurts #2667546 09/21/12 05:20 PM
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Yes emails and VAR.

Darkguy #2667550 09/21/12 05:47 PM
E
E
Originally Posted by DSC
Passports are not needed. I'm heading to Chicago kids with MIL I talked to them got a lawyer appointment next week. I'm going to file and pray I won't have to actually go through it. I still have faith in our marriage. It takes two to get divorced right?
Oh, I am so glad you got the kids, DSC! Time for plan b.

Everthesame #2667552 09/21/12 05:51 PM
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Is it wrong to still love her? I don't have them yet will be in PR next week with police.

Darkguy #2667563 09/21/12 06:37 PM
M
M
Originally Posted by DSC
Is it wrong to still love her? I don't have them yet will be in PR next week with police.
Are they in PR with your MIL?

It's not wrong to still love the woman you married. It is short-sighted to trust the addict she has become. You need to think of your children right now, since she is exhibiting erratic behavior.

Get your kids back.

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

Darkguy #2667564 09/21/12 06:56 PM
N
N
Is it wrong to still love her?

YES.

That was easy. Is it wrong to love someone who used your children's safety to distract you to go get laid in a hotel room by a child abuser? Is it wrong to love someone who shipped your children overseas to some third-world relative, leaving you with no knowledge of their welfare?

You, sir, have ZERO self-respect if that question was asked in sincerity. Would she have to hand you her semen-soaked panties, and ask you to carefully wipe them out so she can get them re-stained before you might think you're being mistreated?

You have have been given a harsh lesson in the penalties for not loving YOURSELF enough. You should learn from it.

NeverGuessed #2667568 09/21/12 07:04 PM
M
M
Oh, NG, you're such a GUY. Of COURSE he still loves the woman he married, who lived with him and loved him and bore his children. Was this not the case for you?

You're extrapolating to justify his sense of outrage, and he SHOULD be outraged.

But at the end of the day, any betrayed spouse remembers the love for their wayward. It is the bottom brick on the rebuilding of their marital foundation.

It is right for him to still love the woman he married. For better or for worse.

D-Day 2-10-2009

maritalbliss #2667579 09/21/12 07:53 PM
N
N
NG, you're such a GUY

And MB, you remain a sweet GAL.....But DSC is not, or at least shouldn't be. Hearts and flowers have their place, but protecting the family (ie the children) is MAN'S work (send all notes of protest to WhoCares@NotMe.com). Having little Miss Itchy-Crotch endanger the children's safety and welfare, using them as pawns to be sacrificed to advance her game, should cut all bargains.

Opinions - we all have them. He asked the question; I answered it from my "guy" perspective, as did you did from your "gal" viewpoint.

Like I said, there must be a threshold of WW behavior beyond which no warm sentiment can carry forward. It would be my judgment that she trampled that sucker.

But let's spin this around, okay? Suppose Logan's, or WHIP's, WH had shipped their babies off to foreign parts unknown to go pound his latest skanky piece, in peace. I think we'd have a REAL long wait before anyone here told the BW, "Oh try to keep dear to your heart the sweet things he used to do."

NeverGuessed #2667580 09/21/12 08:01 PM
M
M
But let's spin this around, okay? Suppose Logan's, or WHIP's, WH had shipped their babies off to foreign parts unknown to go pound his latest skanky piece, in peace. I think we'd have a REAL long wait before anyone here told the BW, "Oh try to keep dear to your heart the sweet things he used to do."
It wouldn't matter, NG. You know that. There is sometimes no understanding why the heart goes where it goes. Regardless of the situation. The betrayed spouse is STILL going to remember the love of their now-wayward spouse.

D-Day 2-10-2009

NeverGuessed #2667583 09/21/12 08:21 PM
N
N
Originally Posted by NeverGuessed
Having little Miss Itchy-Crotch endanger the children's safety and welfare, using them as pawns to be sacrificed to advance her game, should cut all bargains.

Opinions - we all have them. He asked the question; I answered it from my "guy" perspective, as did you did from your "gal" viewpoint.

Like I said, there must be a threshold of WW behavior beyond which no warm sentiment can carry forward. It would be my judgment that she trampled that sucker.

She did trample DSC. My soft gloves came off when my WW did this with DD. Used her to distract me.

DSC get your plans ready for Plan B. This was planned out and executed quite well by Mrs. DSC.

She is a perfect example as to how A's are like addiction. Like she is in the best postition to decide whats best for the children. Ripping them out of school, their everyday lives and shipping them off to PR. Fine thinking there. Oh ya and possibly continuing with the A above all else.......

nESRE

Last edited by nesre; 09/21/12 08:23 PM. Reason: added possibly
maritalbliss #2667591 09/21/12 09:05 PM
N
N
Well, MB, you and will have to differ in our views about the ability of the brain and will to override the misguided leanings of a heart harking back to what WAS (if indeed it ever was) over what most certainly IS.

It may be a gender-specific trait as to the ability, or the appreciation of the ability, I don't know. But for this GUY, put in DSC's shoes, any "warm and fuzzies" for WW would be dead, flushed, crushed, minced, spindled-bent-folded-and-mutilated, and buried.

It would be well if he could generate that skill to assist him over the next few weeks.

NeverGuessed #2667601 09/21/12 10:21 PM
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Well confronted her at the hotel. OM wasn't there my friend and I asked for the hotel room number. I played the role of the OM to get the room number. Desk clerk got concerned and called the room so I can talk to her. She didn't answer but I saw the numbers he dialed. Thus, got the room number went to the room knocked as we hid she looked through the peep hole. Didn't answer then she called me. I asked her where are the children and she didnt answer and claimed she was in Wisconsin. Btw took pics of the car and hotel for evidence before this. She asked me to promise her I was at home lol. I said your one to be asking about promises. Then I guess the desk clerk called and gave her a description of me. So I called her out on her lie. Told her I was towing the car she came out to get it and I boxed her in. Got out videotaped the whole thing. She would t talk to me she called the police lol. They came I explained the situation and they asked my friend and me to leave. Which we did she exclaimed the OM will be there sunday. I wish he was there! Anyways WW dad who is a cheater and hasnt been in her life for 21 years calls and threatens me lol. I told him your not a father and gave him the ex wife number and told him talk to her if he loves his daughter lol. I got good evidence seeing lawyer next week. As for my kids I'll go to court and file charges against her. I love her all the same but she is endangering the welfare of our kids and herself for an A with a psycho! MB appreciate your understanding yours to NG your both right

Darkguy #2667602 09/21/12 10:38 PM
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
It's amazing when you cold bust the WW. She had a moment of clarity and acted like the woman I fell in love with. Affairs are addictions! She was starting to apologize too that behavior was unexpected. I feel good little worried if the OM will come to my house she still has keys if so I will call the police. I'm not scared him scared of what I might do to him

Page 13 of 85 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 84 85

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 477 guests, and 72 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation