Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 27 of 37 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 36 37
OP Offline
Originally Posted by HoldHerHand
See if she will agree to a weekend away. Look up McMenamin's. They have a few resorts in OR. Packages include your room, a meal, and movies if the site has them. The Grand Lodge has a frisbee golf course. There are pubs and restaurants on site, usually a Spa, and some nice sized soaking pools. Get someone to watch your DD and get in a 2-3 day getaway.... if you can.

REALLY weird that you mention McMenamins, as I found in the history on my tablet that she was checking them out just last night. But not for us I fear, as she was looking at the bars/pubs and even the events for this weekend (Sun/Mon). Though, she was also looking up the Portland Childrens Museum, and even mentioned us going there and maybe by train. It's weird bcuz on one hand it looks like she wants the three of us to take a trip to Portland, but then there she is looking up bars which of course a 3yo cannot go to.

As for the half [censored] exposure Road, I exposed to exactly the people I was initially told to expose to at WW work from the Vets here at MB. If that info was wrong, it really would have been nice to get the real deal before the first exposure, as I've already gone through jumping the hurdle to do the exposure and suffered the backlash. And now, have to do it all again. The first time I did it, I really feel it turned FIL/MIL against me and put them on her side. Not necessarily condoning having an affair, but very mad that I risked her losing her job and our only source of income thus endagering the well-being of our daughter, and also for going "public" with such a private matter.

***EDIT***

Last edited by Ariel; 09/24/12 09:35 AM. Reason: TOS: non Harley resource

BH (me) - 40 WW-31
Married 4, together 12
DD 3
DDay (EA) - 8/17/12
Confronted/admitted - EA turned PA - 9/11/12
Exposed- 9/12/12
OP Offline
KISS,

Quick question; did you choose your name for the familiar acornym Keep It Simple Silly?

Also, I suggest you begin following this list;

1 - Hug and kiss your wife and tell her you love her every morning while you're still in bed. Rub her back for a few minutes before you get up.

2 - Tell her that you love her while you are having breakfast together.

3 - Kiss her and tell her you love her before you leave for work.

4 - Call her during the day to ask how she is doing and that you love her.

5 - After work, call her before you leave to tell her when you will be home, and tell her you love her.

6 - Buy her flowers on the way home at least once a week, with a card that tells her you love her.

7 - When you arrive home from work, give her a big hug and kiss and spend a few minutes talking to her about how her day went. Don't do anything else before you have given her your undivided attention.

8 - Tell her that you love her as you are having dinner together.

9 - Help her clear off the table and wash and dry the dishes with her, giving her a hug and kiss at least once, and tell her that you love her.

10 - Hug and kiss her and tell her you love her in bed before you both go to sleep.

http://www.marriagebuilders.com/graphic/mbi5010_qa.html

Would doing things like this be appropriate even when A continues, during Plan A? Or is it too much?

How does one do things like this when the appearance of "trying" makes the WW annoyed and frustrated by trying to make the (in her opinion) lost marriage work?

Last edited by 2little_2late; 09/22/12 11:49 AM.

BH (me) - 40 WW-31
Married 4, together 12
DD 3
DDay (EA) - 8/17/12
Exposed- 9/12/12
H
H
Originally Posted by 2little_2late
KISS,

Quick question; did you choose your name for the familiar acornym Keep It Simple Silly?

Also, I suggest you begin following this list;

1 - Hug and kiss your wife and tell her you love her every morning while you're still in bed. Rub her back for a few minutes before you get up.

2 - Tell her that you love her while you are having breakfast together.

3 - Kiss her and tell her you love her before you leave for work.

4 - Call her during the day to ask how she is doing and that you love her.

5 - After work, call her before you leave to tell her when you will be home, and tell her you love her.

6 - Buy her flowers on the way home at least once a week, with a card that tells her you love her.

7 - When you arrive home from work, give her a big hug and kiss and spend a few minutes talking to her about how her day went. Don't do anything else before you have given her your undivided attention.

8 - Tell her that you love her as you are having dinner together.

9 - Help her clear off the table and wash and dry the dishes with her, giving her a hug and kiss at least once, and tell her that you love her.

10 - Hug and kiss her and tell her you love her in bed before you both go to sleep.

http://www.marriagebuilders.com/graphic/mbi5010_qa.html

Would doing things like this be appropriate even when A continues, during Plan A? Or is it too much?

How does one do things like this when the appearance of "trying" makes the WW annoyed and frustrated by trying to make the (in her opinion) lost marriage work?

Simple; you just do it. Don't react to her reactions.

You do your affection thing, and if she tries to say anything, do not engage.

*kisses wife, says "I love you"*

"WHY are you TRYING? I TOLD you we are getting DIVORCED! RAWRGLGLLGLGLGLGLLG!" /madface

"We aren't divorced yet. And I love you."

*walks away*

"An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field." - Niels Bohr

"Smart people believe weird things because they are skilled at defending beliefs they arrived at for non-smart reasons." - Michael Shermer

"Fair speech may hide a foul heart." - Samwise Gamgee LOTR
D
D
2L2L have a read of my thread this is very much how i was at the start of my plan A as well tryign to guage every action and reaction from WW as to my plan A but now i am used to it.

As i was told let it be water off a ducks back, half the battle is by doing plan A you are create and confustion in their mind as well by demonstration what great person and marriage you are offering.

Just keep doing everything unless you recieve a specififc request to stop something (which would become a LB) as indie told me on my thread you want them if they are going to say anything to have to make it general like "i dont want you to show me affection" but that never will happen. If you stop doing things cause of actions\reactions all it does is validate their wayward logic that yoru were doing it temporary to win them back rather than making the permanant change for yourself as well as yoru spouse which is what MB is all about.

BH
Married 13yrs, togther 18yrs
1 son, 11yrs
DD: 27th July, Current status plan A

T
T
[quote=HoldHerHand]
As for the half [censored] exposure Road, I exposed to exactly the people I was initially told to expose to at WW work from the Vets here at MB. If that info was wrong, it really would have been nice to get the real deal before the first exposure, as I've already gone through jumping the hurdle to do the exposure and suffered the backlash. And now, have to do it all again. The first time I did it, I really feel it turned FIL/MIL against me and put them on her side. Not necessarily condoning having an affair, but very mad that I risked her losing her job and our only source of income thus endagering the well-being of our daughter, and also for going "public" with such a private matter.

I got a movie puke

You know that you can't educate a WW. banghead

You know that your inlaws are only about believing and protecting your WW not you or your marriage. rant2

Your WW is winning. She has gotten you too afraid to finish exposing.

Stop giving excuses, man up and finish the exposure at work. Go over the heads of the people that you have alreay told. Ask the CEO/owner, division president, Board of Directors what do they intend to do about the OM and the affair. rant2

The affair will continue and the marriage will end because you only look to do easy things such as "oh look at me (doing the dance of joy)(like a girl) I got the movie.....

Exposure works when it is done fully. Not to what you think is good enough. Good enough does not work because it is not good enough to just get by.

Last edited by TheRoad; 09/22/12 06:58 PM.
TheRoad #2667736 09/23/12 01:21 AM
OP Offline
SO this morning, I told her good morning, asked her if she'd like a coffee, and made her one. Asked if she was feeling better since last night she was feeling a little ill.

A bit later we were on our way to do some errands and I put my hand on her leg and told her I had plans for us next Sunday and had a babysitter lined up.

She asked why DD can't go, I said, I guess she could, either way. She was seeming very uncomfortable and then said "are you still in denial". I told her I loved her and that she was the only one that wanted to D and I don't want to see her walk out of the lives of the two people who love her most in this world. She said she knows I don't want it, and she's only walking out on me and not DD, and we don't know what DD (who is 3.75) wants. "Who knows what 30 year old DD will say when looking back". I said, I assure you she doesn't want this, she doesn't want mommy and daddy to not be together. "She also doesn't want to be in a relationship where Mom is miserable" ww said.

Then she asked if I'm "going to sign the papers?" I said I'm willing to work on our marriage to create a loving, caring marriage where both of our needs are met. Then she said "there's nothing there, there is no love and it will never come back" I basically ignored this as jibber jabber and once again she asked if I "am going to sign the papers" to which I replied I'm not agreeing to anything at this point regarding signing anything and she said "ok, so you're going to be a non-signer, that's all I needed to know". Then weirdly, she started acting just fine and normal for the next few hours.

Later she went shopping for herself and when she came home stated she was going out tonight. I started working out today, and was feeling good, like I'd be fine regardless of how all this turns out, until she told me she was going out again.

I was trying not to LB, but hearing and seeing her get ready to go on a date was really pissing me off. She could tell and asked if I'm going to be pissy about it, to which I replied what do you think, I'm watching my wife get ready to go on a date. You're having an affair, of course I'm going to be pissed. She said she'd be going out regardless, affair or not. So then a bit later she starts asking me if her outfit looks good and all this other B-S and I told her, what does it matter what I think. Don't ask me anymore, I'm not going to tell you how hot you look so you can know your POSOM will think the same. Ask him. She asked one more time "pretend I'm going to work" I just gave her a look like you must be kidding me right? and she said "Bye" and walked out.

So, Yes I know many or most of you will say I should've taken the keys or done whatever to keep her from going out, but I cannot put her in lock-down anytime she is home for the next 6 months. Not once have I seen Dr. H say that is what one should do. The story of Jon and Sue in SAA clearly states Jon knew the A was continuing and that Sue was lying about it. So that's what I've got going on here. I did a bunch of reading last night about the Plan A and how it is essentially a competition and that I'm to do no LB's and make myself more appealing than POSOM. This, from what I understand can go on up to 6 months or more, when an a WW refuses to end the A.

So, my question is, how in hell, am I supposed to play it cool and be all perfect Plan A, when my W is camped out in the bathroom dolling up and getting dressed for a night out when I know she's going to see that F'n POS?!

Also, should I not find out from a lawyer exactly what I will be able to do legally if she won't end the A (Stick), ie. custody, child support, spousal support and so on? I feel once I play that card (the Stick, which I did the night of confrontation)not knowing what I will/should actually be able to do, she will start doing her homework and try to F me out of custody or whatever else I may have a better chance at if I initiate it. Hope all that makes sense.

F'd night.

Planning to expose higher up at work on Monday.
***EDIT***

Last edited by Ariel; 09/24/12 09:36 AM. Reason: TOS: non Harley resource

BH (me) - 40 WW-31
Married 4, together 12
DD 3
DDay (EA) - 8/17/12
Exposed- 9/12/12
T
T
While WW was putting up her make up on is when you go out lift the hood and disconnect/disable ign or fuel system so the car won't start.

E
E
Hi Popfish, sorry you are here. Please cut and paste your post and put it in a new topic. This will start your own thread so that others can help you on it. OK?

2little, after what recently happened to DSC (his children being kidnapped by WW), please please please put eblaster on her phone. This will give you access to her texts and calls as well as GPS.

Anyway, it is very hard to plan A. You do it knowing that the A is still going on. But there is a reason there is a time limit to it. If you think you have reached your limit then go to plan b, but you must expose first.

OP Offline
Originally Posted by Rocketqueen
2little, after what recently happened to DSC (his children being kidnapped by WW), please please please put eblaster on her phone. This will give you access to her texts and calls as well as GPS.

Anyway, it is very hard to plan A. You do it knowing that the A is still going on. But there is a reason there is a time limit to it. If you think you have reached your limit then go to plan b, but you must expose first.

Her phone is an older type Samsung Galaxy 3 I think, it is not one of the newer smart phone types. Don't think that would work first of all, second, she guards her phone and hides it like it is a million dollar bill as well as has it PW protected.

As much as I'd like Plan A to work (I normally drive her to and pick her up from work so DD and I have a car and our DD just started pre-school 2 weeks ago, goes 3 days a week. We'd like to not disrupt that, but ?), she is so resistant to anything I do, so sure this A is the answer she's been looking for, I don't see my Plan A efforts paying dividends.

She's been gone the last Thurs, Fri, and Saturday night until very early morning. I've found a pregnancy test in the trash even though we have not had sex. Today I see she has an abrasion on her knee, and I can only imagine how she got that. It's just all going downhill fast. I love her, but seeing these things is literally killing me. It's also killing me to think that she is willingly doing this and forever changing the way our DD will be as she grows up.

I honestly can't see doing a stellar Plan A while knowing she is F'ing this POS. I did exposure as directed. We have a VERY small circle of friends. Her parents and sister basically don't want to support our marriage, her work didn't care. Yes, after I exposed as directed, I've been told to go higher up in the company, but I can't risk her losing our only source of income and all of us ending up on the streets, (or me at the least). It's unlikely to do anything anyways, isn't the idea behind the exposure is to shed light on the A? Well that's already been done and nothings change, well actually, she's only been spending even more time with him. What is her work going to do? Tell her to stop? Why would we she/he listen?

I'd like to start a Plan B, but I need advice on just how I can do that. I'm SAHD, no money, no car, no job, no drivers license for the next 5 months. If I PB her a$$, who pays for our house, food, electricity......? Our one bank account is in her name only, not joint.

How do I go anywhere if she is using the car to go to work? Her parents live next door, she would likely go there or POSOM's house. How can one Plan B when WW is living next door?

Do I go to a lawyer now and go for sole custody now? I didn't see anything in Plan B about that. I just feel like my hands are tied since I lack a means for travel and to pay for anything. WTH do I do? What should I be asking a lawyer for? What do I look for in a lawyer? Suggested reading? I read this page, but is there more explaining logistics?

This is alot of questions.

Last edited by 2little_2late; 09/23/12 03:30 PM.

BH (me) - 40 WW-31
Married 4, together 12
DD 3
DDay (EA) - 8/17/12
Exposed- 9/12/12
E
E
There are a lot of questions and you have a lot of brainstorming to do to get yourself self-sufficient. Some lawyers will give you a free consult so find one.You fan file for child support, spousal support and custody through your county family court on your own.

So what are you going to for a job and a home and a car?? I'be seen sahm here do plan with 4 kids. I'm sure you can think of something!

OP Offline
So what are you going to for a job and a home and a car?? I'be seen sahm here do plan with 4 kids. I'm sure you can think of something!

I could start working probably tomorrow. But have no money for daycare. And if I did, I'd have to be biking and riding the bus to the job which would be an hour each way. Been looking and applying for any job which will work in my situation, but only been looking for night work since WW works days. I could use the car at night. But this assumes we continue to live like roommates, where my roommate ignores me and her DD and goes out and F's OM.

Does Plan B assume both spouses are working?

BH (me) - 40 WW-31
Married 4, together 12
DD 3
DDay (EA) - 8/17/12
Exposed- 9/12/12
OP Offline
This should be stickied somewhere, taken from the The Art of War by Sun Tzu thread.

Originally Posted by Pepperband
Force is the control of the balance of power, in accordance with advantages.

In Plan A ... the BS restores their power to affect change. Plan A gives the BS an advantage with their intimate knowledge of their spouse's ENs.

Warfare is the Way of deception.

Deception meaning .... showing more strength than you might possess at that given time ! Hiding your weaknesses. Plan A ... not begging, crying, pleading ... standing tall and presenting a self ready to battle & fight for the marriage.

Therefore, if able, appear unable,

Plan A ... let your WS provide you with things that save your energy for future need.

if active, appear not active,

When snooping about like a squirrel searching for seeds of the affair, appear calm & serene ... Plan A snooping is done quietly & without announcing >>> "Ah-Ha ... Look what I found !". Be stealth.

if near, appear far,

Plan A ... keep your WS guessing where you are.

if far, appear near.

What seems just out of reach is sometimes more attractive. What seems a sure thing, is taken for granted.

If they have advantage, entice them;

Offer the WS goodies ... as in meet their ENs.

if they are confused, take them,

Plan A is confusing to the WS. They would prefer the BS appear ugly & unattractive in order to justify their cheating. It is confusing for the WS to see an attractive BS.

if they are substantial, prepare for them,

Plan A ... get all your ducks lined up. Legal preparations. Financial preparations. Spiritual preparations. Etc.

if they are strong, avoid them,

Plan A is not plan doormat. They can wipe their feet elsewhere, but not on your back. Accepting abuse is not an attractive trait.

if they are angry, disturb them,

LOL .... this is precicely Orchid's "reverse babble" .... The WS speaks with foggy tongue, disturb them with O's reverse babble.

if they are humble, make them haughty,

If the WS is over-confident, they become sloppy & make errors.

if they are relaxed, toil them,

Keeping an affair going is exhausting to the WS. It's like a juggling act. Throw the WS another ball to keep in the air. The affair will fall when the juggler becomes exhausted by the added effort.

if they are united, separate them.

Do not become the fool that encourages both the WS and the OP to join forces. If you act insane during Plan A, they have a common enemy to fight ~~~> YOU !

Attack where they are not prepared, go out to where they do not expect.

Do the UNexpected in Plan A. Keep the WS guessing & wondering.

This specialized warfare leads to victory, and may not be transmitted beforehand.

Do not give away your plans.... do not show the WS your books. Do not invite the WS to this site. Stealth.

Before doing battle, in the temple one calculates and will win, because many calculations were made

Plan ... you must have a Plan or you will suffer & be defeated.

before doing battle, in the temple one calculates and will not win, because few calculations were made

Don't waste time flailing about .... get organized & recruit helpers.

many calculations, victory, few calculations, no victory, then how much less so when no calculations

Do not proceed by your feelings alone. Develop your plan.

By means of these, I can observe them, beholding victory or defeat!

The BS who refuse to develop & follow a plan, are most likely to fail.

BH (me) - 40 WW-31
Married 4, together 12
DD 3
DDay (EA) - 8/17/12
Exposed- 9/12/12
OP Offline
Is the only determining factor in length of time to endure Plan A how long the BS can deal with it? Is there signs that the WS can do/say that are indicators it's time to move to Plan B? I know Plan A is excruciatingly hard, but WW keeps asking about signing papers, is constantly frustrated with me, constantly going out, angry I'm trying..... the list goes on.

BH (me) - 40 WW-31
Married 4, together 12
DD 3
DDay (EA) - 8/17/12
Exposed- 9/12/12
OP Offline
WW just continues to lie. Was supposed to have gone grocery shopping, gone 2 hours, came home with no groceries. Stated that she went to the Health food store to get a few things and stayed for a raw food class. Checked their website, there was no such class or ANY class today.

So in Plan A, is this just assumed, and should be disregarded? I guess it is. I don't know why she continues to lie, she knows I know what's going on.

BH (me) - 40 WW-31
Married 4, together 12
DD 3
DDay (EA) - 8/17/12
Exposed- 9/12/12
E
E
Originally Posted by Dr. Harley
Sometimes a wayward spouse settles into a routine of having his or her cake and eating it too. In an effort to win the wayward spouse back, the betrayed spouse meets emotional needs that the lover cannot meet, while the lover meets emotional needs that the betrayed spouse has not learned to meet. While this competition is excruciatingly painful to the betrayed spouse, and the lover as well, the wayward spouse basks in the warmth of being loved and cared for by two people, with no real motivation to choose one over the other.

So, to avoid an indefinite period of suffering while a wayward spouse vacillates between spouse and lover, and to avoid rewarding the selfish behavior of having needs met by both spouse and lover, if plan A does not work within a reasonable period of time, I recommend plan B.

Plan A is not plan doormat, what part of the "stick" are you applying?

carrot and stick of plan a

J
J
SO this morning, I told her good morning, asked her if she'd like a coffee, and made her one. Asked if she was feeling better since last night she was feeling a little ill.

A bit later we were on our way to do some errands and I put my hand on her leg and told her I had plans for us next Sunday and had a babysitter lined up.

She asked why DD can't go, I said, I guess she could, either way. She was seeming very uncomfortable and then said "are you still in denial". I told her I loved her and that she was the only one that wanted to D and I don't want to see her walk out of the lives of the two people who love her most in this world. She said she knows I don't want it, and she's only walking out on me and not DD, and we don't know what DD (who is 3.75) wants. "Who knows what 30 year old DD will say when looking back". I said, I assure you she doesn't want this, she doesn't want mommy and daddy to not be together. "She also doesn't want to be in a relationship where Mom is miserable" ww said.

Then she asked if I'm "going to sign the papers?" I said I'm willing to work on our marriage to create a loving, caring marriage where both of our needs are met. Then she said "there's nothing there, there is no love and it will never come back" I basically ignored this as jibber jabber and once again she asked if I "am going to sign the papers" to which I replied I'm not agreeing to anything at this point regarding signing anything and she said "ok, so you're going to be a non-signer, that's all I needed to know". Then weirdly, she started acting just fine and normal for the next few hours.

Later she went shopping for herself and when she came home stated she was going out tonight. I started working out today, and was feeling good, like I'd be fine regardless of how all this turns out, until she told me she was going out again.

I was trying not to LB, but hearing and seeing her get ready to go on a date was really pissing me off. She could tell and asked if I'm going to be pissy about it, to which I replied what do you think, I'm watching my wife get ready to go on a date. You're having an affair, of course I'm going to be pissed. She said she'd be going out regardless, affair or not. So then a bit later she starts asking me if her outfit looks good and all this other B-S and I told her, what does it matter what I think. Don't ask me anymore, I'm not going to tell you how hot you look so you can know your POSOM will think the same. Ask him. She asked one more time "pretend I'm going to work" I just gave her a look like you must be kidding me right? and she said "Bye" and walked out.

So, Yes I know many or most of you will say I should've taken the keys or done whatever to keep her from going out, but I cannot put her in lock-down anytime she is home for the next 6 months. Not once have I seen Dr. H say that is what one should do. The story of Jon and Sue in SAA clearly states Jon knew the A was continuing and that Sue was lying about it. So that's what I've got going on here. I did a bunch of reading last night about the Plan A and how it is essentially a competition and that I'm to do no LB's and make myself more appealing than POSOM. This, from what I understand can go on up to 6 months or more, when an a WW refuses to end the A.

So, my question is, how in hell, am I supposed to play it cool and be all perfect Plan A, when my W is camped out in the bathroom dolling up and getting dressed for a night out when I know she's going to see that F'n POS?!

Also, should I not find out from a lawyer exactly what I will be able to do legally if she won't end the A (Stick), ie. custody, child support, spousal support and so on? I feel once I play that card (the Stick, which I did the night of confrontation)not knowing what I will/should actually be able to do, she will start doing her homework and try to F me out of custody or whatever else I may have a better chance at if I initiate it. Hope all that makes sense.

F'd night.

Planning to expose higher up at work on Monday.

Road, I could give a S about the movie, I was asked if I got it, I was simply answering the question. Not relying on it for anything.

I'm sorry you are going through this.
You have been on my mind and prayers.
I went through the SAME thing you now are. Your wife is doing a wicked deed.
I found comfort in AlAnon during this time. They helped me emotionally disconnect from her behavior.
You can try to take her keys away. She may want you to try. She may want you to get so mad you punch her and go to jail. Then she thinks she will "win".
I assure you she is receiving advice from toxic friends encouraging her to get you out of the house somehow.
I encourage you to take this action:

Stay calm.
Document every time she leaves the home.
And find someone to talk to on the phone as soon as she leaves. If you can make it to an AlAnon support group that would be good.
Aside from adultery your wife is also becoming a drunk. Is she driving drunk too?

J
J
Oh and you also need to be using a vAR (hidden) at all times in the house.
Don't put it past your wife to falsely accuse you of abuse

N
N
File for a divorce, seeking full custody, use of the house, car and alimony. Go for blood, guy. See an attorney this week and get things moving before she beats you to the punch and you are left trying to catch up.

You Plan A until you cannot do it any longer and this bish's luggage should have been on the front porch the first time she went out while you babysat.

Me (BH)
FWW
Married 2000, DS 8, DD 6, DD 2

N
N
Originally Posted by HDW
Oh and you also need to be using a vAR (hidden) at all times in the house.
Don't put it past your wife to falsely accuse you of abuse

You aren't having D�j� vu reading this thread are you, HDW?

2little...Recording conversations should not be considered voluntary at this point. Make this happen and get everything she says to you on tape.

Last edited by Northwood8900; 09/23/12 09:24 PM.

Me (BH)
FWW
Married 2000, DS 8, DD 6, DD 2

J
J

I could start working probably tomorrow. But have no money for daycare. And if I did, I'd have to be biking and riding the bus to the job which would be an hour each way. Been looking and applying for any job which will work in my situation, but only been looking for night work since WW works days. I could use the car at night. But this assumes we continue to live like roommates, where my roommate ignores me and her DD and goes out and F's OM.

Does Plan B assume both spouses are working?

I encourage you to speak to an attorney prior to getting a night job.
Strategically I believe you are better off remaining in the home as the caregiver.

Page 27 of 37 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 36 37

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 527 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation