Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 19 of 85 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 84 85
Darkguy #2670061 09/30/12 08:13 AM
N
N
I love her despite her A and I am scared she might get pregnant by him and/or Marry him. - DSC, 29 Sept

NG the goggles are off - DSC, 30 Sept

Okay, if you say so.

NeverGuessed #2670092 09/30/12 12:56 PM
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Keep me honest I'll update you as much as I can. I can love her and not let it cloud my judgment.

Darkguy #2670183 09/30/12 09:06 PM
B
B
Did you use the plan B letter template from here?

When did you send it?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

Darkguy #2670189 09/30/12 09:41 PM
N
N
I can love her and not let it cloud my judgment.

St. Paul would disagree:

Love is patient, is kind: love envieth not, dealeth not perversely; is not puffed up; Is not ambitious, seeketh not her own, is not provoked to anger, thinketh no evil; Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth with the truth; Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things

Bearing and enduring her behavior, and believing her nonsense is NOT what you should be considering this week.

You may love the woman who once was, my friend. It would be oxymoronic to profess love for the creature she has become.

Do what you must do. Maintaining a cold and clinical attitude toward your enemy will help.

NeverGuessed #2670195 09/30/12 10:08 PM
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
21SEP12 when I started plan b. your right NG stoic is the way to be and I shall. I used a template here it was the last time I contacted her

Darkguy #2670209 09/30/12 10:41 PM
N
N
Hey DSC, I also have a WW that stole my SS and DS a year ago. I have been in your shoes. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I did get my DS home but unfortunately I was not able to take SS.

Aka S2

I know what's next. I filed for D. Original betrayal and two FR's in one year. I'm done.

A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.

New_Path #2670217 10/01/12 01:12 AM
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Well NP were you ever able to get full custody because of it? WW realize she messed up and you shut the door in her face? Any tools as a father I can use so I can get everything in the divorce?

Darkguy #2670267 10/01/12 10:33 AM
J
J
Originally Posted by DSC
Well NP were you ever able to get full custody because of it? WW realize she messed up and you shut the door in her face? Any tools as a father I can use so I can get everything in the divorce?

Request a Guardian ad Litem (GAL) for your kids.
Request a Court Custody Evaluation.
Obtain copies of medical records concerning your wife's depression. This could e insurance papers, diagnosis etc.
In custody the court wants to know who is best able to care for the kids.
Complete your parenting class.

Last edited by HDW; 10/01/12 10:34 AM.
Jedi_Knight #2670371 10/02/12 12:51 AM
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Start parenting classes on the 16 and will start an anger managment class too any good books out there on parenting anyone wants to share? Packed up all the the things that have pictures of my family and cards I gave her and she received from my family. Also found a bank statement from her account that has suspicious purchases on it. Putting them all in a storage box so I can have for later. Tomorrow I will pack her stuff up and set it downstairs do she isnt roaming in the marital house that I rightfully deserve! Not gonna lie NG I cried looking at the photos but it's only weakness if the WW sees me right?! HDW did you settle your divorce in mediation? I'm thinking of skipping that any thoughts based on your experience? Didn't talk to my kids today but SIL sent text apologizing for missing my call. Might be a trick gonna stay frosty and play my cards close to my chest. I really think I have WW on the ropes. Also in plan b is it ok to dig into OM past? Or should I leave that be?

Darkguy #2670372 10/02/12 01:22 AM
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Anyone have the link to contact Dr. H via email?

Darkguy #2670420 10/02/12 09:36 AM
B
B
Originally Posted by DSC
Anyone have the link to contact Dr. H via email?
Email your questions to Joyce Harley at mbradio@marriagebuilders.com. When your email question is chosen to be answered on the radio show, you will be notified by email directing you to listen to the rebroadcast. If you would like to consider being a caller, include your telephone number. You will be called by us to explain the procedure to you. Every caller will receive a complementary book by Dr. Harley that addresses their question.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

Darkguy #2670449 10/02/12 10:37 AM
J
J
Originally Posted by DSC
Start parenting classes on the 16 and will start an anger managment class too any good books out there on parenting anyone wants to share? Packed up all the the things that have pictures of my family and cards I gave her and she received from my family. Also found a bank statement from her account that has suspicious purchases on it. Putting them all in a storage box so I can have for later. Tomorrow I will pack her stuff up and set it downstairs do she isnt roaming in the marital house that I rightfully deserve! Not gonna lie NG I cried looking at the photos but it's only weakness if the WW sees me right?! HDW did you settle your divorce in mediation? I'm thinking of skipping that any thoughts based on your experience? Didn't talk to my kids today but SIL sent text apologizing for missing my call. Might be a trick gonna stay frosty and play my cards close to my chest. I really think I have WW on the ropes. Also in plan b is it ok to dig into OM past? Or should I leave that be?

There is not a plan B like the others use here that applies to you.
You are entering legal war.
In war you need to know about your opponent. Get as much info as possible.
I went to mediation, court ordered. But I didn't agree to anything. Mediation is too emotional, too much risk of making an emotional decision that can affect you for life.

The reason why lawyers are good is because they are emotionally detached from their clients cases. They can strategize objectively.

In my divorce case, the beginning was similar to yours. Wife had affair with dangerous felon. He went to prison for tryin to kill his daughter. (cops saved her life).
When I became aware of his criminal record I dropped plans for marital recovery and focused on my kids. My wife responded to divorce papers as saying she was willing to reconcile. I wanted to believe her but her actions did not meet her words.

As in your case, her father became an enabler. Bought her an affair phone. Gave her money. She portrayed herself as a victim.

But at the same time I had exposed the affair and sent his criminal background report to all family members (which really ruined her plans of replacing me with him. Her family hates this guy and would never allow their kids aroun him. That made her very angry. Angry people make irrational decisions).

I took a parenting class and became more involved with my kids. I started cooking all the meals , cleaning the house, planning events. And she lived here the entire time. I did a Plan A during the divorce process.

I filed for a "Guardian ad Litem" (GAL) for the kids. The Court ordered a custody evaluation (which cost me nothing because I was low income).
My wife continued to unravel as I did a plan A.
She would flip me off, tell me to burn in hell, wake me up at 2 in the morning and te me she is worried for my mental health. That I was imagining conversations and that I show signs of psychosis.

Finally she couldn't handle being in the house under a Plan A and left. Sometimes for hours ; sometimes for days; then eventually gone for weeks.

The Court Investigator took this matter of leaving the home very serious. It is a type of abandonment. My wife told the investigator I was psychotic and dangerous and she needed full custody. One day after interviewing my wife the investigator recommended that I am awarded temporary full custody. The court granted it.

At home my wife told me that she was done being a mom. She needed the money (child support) to live on. OM was summoned to court at first hearing. This infuriated my wife. I told her his daughter will also be summoned to testify about her fathers parenting skills.

In the end she agreed (through the lawyers) to supervised visitation. The court said she can have partial custody when she has a residence and a letter of fitness from a doctor. And court ordered the kids are to have NO contact with OM.

So with the blessing of God I have custody of my kids today. And they are protected from a lifestyle of drug addict felon boyfriends. They are raised in a Christian home instead of one full of dope and adultery.

And I documented everything along the way. The court investigator knew when my wife was coming and going. I work in the construction industry and payment disputes are common. I learned in a project management class "he with the biggest pile of paperwork wins". People rely on written documentation much more than verbal recollections. Plus my wife was seriously sleep deprived and imagining all sorts of things. One time she thought she was being drugged secretly by her mom and by me. Waywards sound crazy anyway so if you push hard enough they will often run off to te OM. Which is basically what your wife has done.

You already have court records on your side. I wouldn't try for mediation.
My lawyer made it clear to me: he didnt care if I lost everything. But he did not want the kids near OM. He was willing to take it to trial.

Make it clear to your wife you will go to trial if she does not meet your terms. And OM and his daughter and ex wife WILL be summoned to testify. Then she will tell OM and he will put pressure on her to settle. Use them against each other!

Jedi_Knight #2670637 10/02/12 09:51 PM
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Well my WW didn't pay car note and she got fired from her job due to being absent. Tomorrow I'm goin to the job to get paperwork stating this from HR. I don't know what to do about the car. They tried to serve her the order of protection and they can't find her. I can't lie on this I'm worried about her this behavior isn't like her. I'll pray on it. Thanks for the advice HDW

Darkguy #2670650 10/02/12 10:24 PM
J
J
Originally Posted by DSC
Well my WW didn't pay car note and she got fired from her job due to being absent. Tomorrow I'm goin to the job to get paperwork stating this from HR. I don't know what to do about the car. They tried to serve her the order of protection and they can't find her. I can't lie on this I'm worried about her this behavior isn't like her. I'll pray on it. Thanks for the advice HDW

I'm also very worried. I'm worried her family will hide the kids.
Did she show for her drill? Is she AWOL?

Jedi_Knight #2670652 10/02/12 10:30 PM
J
J
Is her boyfriend at work?

Jedi_Knight #2670653 10/02/12 10:32 PM
J
J
You need a detective or bounty hunter to get the kids.
Either that or go to PR with your court order and get the kids

Jedi_Knight #2670659 10/02/12 10:47 PM
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
No I dont know where the POSOM and WW are. I have the court hearing on the 15th. I don't want to go to puerto rico cause I will only be only able to get DS not SS and I know it will crush him. She attended her drill, I honestly think she is at rock bottom and POSOM is out of the picture. Lawyer advised me to wait on court date then we can take some more legal action especially if she doesn't show.

nesre #2670660 10/02/12 10:52 PM
J
J
File a missing persons report with the Police

Jedi_Knight #2670661 10/02/12 10:55 PM
J
J
Are you in daily contact with Children Services?
Are they in contact with the kids?

Jedi_Knight #2670662 10/02/12 10:55 PM
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
On my wife? I have an order of protection on her is that legal?

Page 19 of 85 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 84 85

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 481 guests, and 59 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation