Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 20 of 85 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 84 85
Darkguy #2670663 10/02/12 10:56 PM
J
J
Originally Posted by DSC
On my wife? I have an order of protection on her is that legal?

Well if she doesn't meet the definition of missing person I don't know who does.

Jedi_Knight #2670664 10/02/12 10:57 PM
J
J
Any extra eyes you can get on her the better.
Plus it helps your custody case to have this all documented

MelodyLane #2670667 10/02/12 11:18 PM
J
J
Here is a link to Illinois missing persons law.

File a report tomorrow. Then if they pull her over they will check her out

Jedi_Knight #2670682 10/03/12 04:59 AM
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Appreciate the help, I'll wait till the 15th if she doesn't show up in court I'll file a missing persons report. Praying about this. I really want her at that court date so I can get my DS back. WW are the worst, keeping our son from me like I done something wrong and running to hotels with POSOM that destroy there own family and many others with their selfish acts of adultery!

Darkguy #2670697 10/03/12 07:05 AM
J
J
I would call and find out if OM is at work.
They may be fleeing the country together. Is she living with him?

Jedi_Knight #2670698 10/03/12 07:06 AM
J
J
You previously asked your Sergeant to call and find the kids.
Have you updated him on this?

Jedi_Knight #2670713 10/03/12 09:49 AM
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Yes I did, talk with the command in puerto Rico. Have an old friend there apparently she there. She went to the command there to transfer. Going to stay the course and wait till court date if she doesn't show I'm heading to puerto rico to settle this. I cannot allow her to hurt me, our kids, families, and herself anymore.

Darkguy #2670755 10/03/12 12:00 PM
E
E
DSC, You have had that court order in your hand for a week now and still haven't gone and gotten your child. What are you waiting for????

Originally Posted by DSC
I cannot allow her to hurt me, our kids, families, and herself anymore

Then why are you?? You are abandoning your children by doing nothing.

Everthesame #2670760 10/03/12 12:11 PM
B
B
Originally Posted by Rocketqueen
DSC, You have had that court order in your hand for a week now and still haven't gone and gotten your child. What are you waiting for????

Originally Posted by DSC

Do your DS and SS know about their mom's affair? It's by her actions if she won't allow your SS to go home. I think you need to go get your DS. The judge will see it as you not doing anything to get him.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

BrainHurts #2670774 10/03/12 12:32 PM
J
J
Originally Posted by BrainHurts
Originally Posted by Rocketqueen

Originally Posted by DSC

Do your DS and SS know about their mom's affair? It's by her actions if she won't allow your SS to go home. I think you need to go get your DS. The judge will see it as you not doing anything to get him.

Well I say listen to the attorney.
If he recommended waiting till court date then wait.
The thing is, you want the system to fight her. She can't fight the system and win.
Since she reported to command in PR the military should be able to serve her. Call the MP and ask if they can serve her while she is on duty.

Jedi_Knight #2670834 10/03/12 04:34 PM
N
N
Quick note, my lawyer told me to go get my DS.

Aka S2

I know what's next. I filed for D. Original betrayal and two FR's in one year. I'm done.

A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.

New_Path #2670837 10/03/12 05:02 PM
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I'm going to follow the lawyer's advice the judge knows she fled with the kids and advise me to seek help from an attorney. Like I stated previously if she isn't at the court date I'm taking leave and getting my kids back! POSOM is at work. IG submitted my complaint to both of their commands. I call CPS everyday about this and document in my journal. I wish I could talk to my kids but the SIL/MIL don't answer their phones. Now I wait and document everything till court

Darkguy #2670844 10/03/12 05:51 PM
K
K
Can you get both kids w/o getting into legal trouble (for SS)?

Enacting life's lessons into positive change... .
Darkguy #2670846 10/03/12 05:58 PM
N
N
DSC, I am not saying to not follow your lawer's advice but sometimes you need to ask questions of them to make sure it is in your best interest. Remember they work for you.

He is a bit of my story so take it for what it is worth.

October 1st 2011 my WW stole my DS and SS. I gave her a week to snap out of the craziness. She did not. She concealed her where abouts and had no communication with the children. I file for D, got an emergency injunction against her for her to return my DS. A week later the paper work from the courts finally showed up, for some reason they drug there feet for an extra 2 days.

I overnighted the summons to the sherrifs office to have her served at 4 different locations. All were returned stating "she does not live here".

My L then gave 2 options, hire a PI and wait or find her myself and get my son back. I choose not to wait, I showed the judge that I was concerned about the well being and where abouts of DS.

When all was said and done and I had DS home, WW tried to have the injuction dismissed but because of all that I went thru trying to find her the judge denied her request.

My WW should have gone to jail but I intervined for SS sake.

Aka S2

I know what's next. I filed for D. Original betrayal and two FR's in one year. I'm done.

A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.

New_Path #2670864 10/03/12 08:10 PM
E
E
Newpath, thanks for sharing ur story. That is what this site is all about. Helping those who have begun the path that we have already traveled. smile

DSC, I hope everything works out the way you want it to on the 15th. Personally, my a55 would have been in Puerto Rico a week ago. But I'm a mama bear and no one gets between me and my kids!

Everthesame #2670879 10/03/12 09:05 PM
J
J
Having a Marshal knock on sil door is going to give sil and mil the respect they deserve.

DSC, have you locked your childs passport?
If not please do so ASAP.
Here is the link to the State Department to lock a passport for a minor:

http://travel.state.gov/abduction/prevention/passportissuance/passportissuance_554.html

You do not want to take any chance of her fleeing PR

Jedi_Knight #2670888 10/03/12 09:36 PM
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Done thanks HDW. I have access to her email and she doesnt know it. WW didn't change her password lol. So I'll be snooping and keeping an eye out on stuff. I got a week or so till court. Everytime I feel like I miss her I'll just hit the gym. Reading how to survive an affair all over again as well. Wish me luck on the 15th! I hope she doesnt show. I'm sure she will try to talk to me on that date I'll listen but offer no response! Stoic is the way to be. Is it true when WW hit the low point they snap out of the fog? Any FWW can testify to this of women in general?

Darkguy #2670892 10/03/12 09:57 PM
J
J
Originally Posted by DSC
Done thanks HDW. I have access to her email and she doesnt know it. WW didn't change her password lol. So I'll be snooping and keeping an eye out on stuff. I got a week or so till court. Everytime I feel like I miss her I'll just hit the gym. Reading how to survive an affair all over again as well. Wish me luck on the 15th! I hope she doesnt show. I'm sure she will try to talk to me on that date I'll listen but offer no response! Stoic is the way to be. Is it true when WW hit the low point they snap out of the fog? Any FWW can testify to this of women in general?

I don't know how you could get over what she has done to you.
Sure, people will respond @you don't get over or forgive, instead she gives you just compensation"

But what is the just compensation?
And what would the extroadinary precautions be? She kidnapped the kids and moved them out of the states and her family is helping her do this. This isn't like a workplace affair where the precaution is to stop having sex with Bob and quit the job. Her precautions would be.... GPS on car, mil banned for life, kids tattooed "mom may kidnap me call police if I'm in PR".
What would family reunions be like?

I can tell you that I have read enough threads to know that some ww never come out of the fog. I suppose it can be compared to an alcoholic. Some hit rock bottom and get help while others stay at Rock bottom. The inner city parks are full of them.

Jedi_Knight #2670897 10/03/12 10:46 PM
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I do believe she can be forgiven. I understand just compensation concept I really think she realized she made a mistake. As for her taking off with the kids to another country I don't see that happening and if it does I made precautions via the military to ensure I know where she is at all times. However, I shouldn't be talking about this at this time gets me emotional when I need to be stoic calm and methodical for our kids sakes. I will update you guys on the 15th. Till then I'll keep improving myself personally and hope for the best bit prepare for the worst! God bless

Darkguy #2670937 10/04/12 09:07 AM
J
J
Originally Posted by DSC

When you login into her email account use a proxy server so it can't be traced back to you. Or do It from a coffee shop etc

Last edited by HDW; 10/04/12 09:08 AM.
Page 20 of 85 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 84 85

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 490 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation