Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Gamma #2669282 09/27/12 10:16 AM
E
edgarf Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Yes you right about her seeing me as attacking his son. She says so many stupid things right now.

edgarf #2669312 09/27/12 11:27 AM
F
F
Originally Posted by edgarf
Yes you right about her seeing me as attacking his son. She says so many stupid things right now.

Oh yeah. They say some really stupid things. Try to take it with a grain of salt. There is NO reasoning with them at this point. Listen to the posters here. They haven't steered me wrong yet.

Hang in there.

BS - 45 (me)
WH - 43
DD - 23
DD - 16

Trickle truths 4/18/12-9/8/12
Final DDay - 9/12/12

Finally heading into recovery thanks to Marriage Builders.
FathersEyes #2669317 09/27/12 11:41 AM
U
U
To me it does not sound like this affair has ended. My guess is that now that his wife knows they are just taking it further underground.

I would suggest you follow through with a mass exposure, do not let it end with OM's BW. She was the best target, but there are many more that can make life uncomfortable for the affairees and make secrets more difficult. I would also suggest you continue with any monitoring/snooping to ensure that the A really is over.

edgarf #2669467 09/27/12 06:47 PM
B
B
Originally Posted by edgarf
Have you seen this?
Craziest Things to come out of a Wayward's Piehole

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

BrainHurts #2669690 09/28/12 12:56 PM
E
edgarf Offline OP
OP Offline
E
For now i think it is really over.I still have access to all her accounts. So i am still keeping track of stuff. They only have had contact thru work and he cant drive so i think i am safe for now. So since he quit there is no contact. I know i don't know all the details of the affair. What i find funny is that she said they only had contact from a work number and i confirmed that was the number that he called from. Since the affair ended there are a lot of cell phone numbers that don't show up now. He does not have a cell phone. So i think he was using a friends phone to call and text her. But as i said nothing since the affair ended. I recognize all the numbers now. I'm trying to be there for her but right now all she is doing is pushing me away. She is really mad that I ended the affair. She says i should have let her figure it all out. But i know i did the right thing.
And if its over between us I'm ready to move on.

edgarf #2669822 09/28/12 08:18 PM
M
M
He does not have a cell phone.
How do you know this? Have you checked your WW's possessions to find a Pay As You Go phone that OM may have purchased for her?
She says i should have let her figure it all out.
Oh yeah. She was doing a good job of "figuring it all out." cool

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

N
N
Oh, goody-goody! Edgarf did a partial exposure, and WW is part of the 0.0001% of waywards who will end the affair and not extend it superstitiously. (Cue choir of angels!)

It doesn't work that way, dude, and you better start thinking rationally, and urgently, and not be looking at a charging rhinoceros, and seeing a prancing unicorn!

MB asked you some serious questions back on 26 September. You should answer them. She laid out some necessary accommodations WW is going to have to make to facilitate the recovery process (should that be your choice). Note: These actions are a prix fixe order, not items in a buffet line to be picked and declined.

I
I
Originally Posted by maritalbliss
She says I had no business sticking my nose in their marriage.
rotflmao How caring and precious of her to be so concerned for their marriage.

And your Wife had no business sticking her Vagina into their marriage. I think the nose is a distant second to what she did.

IHadEnough #2673929 10/14/12 07:38 AM
M
M
Originally Posted by IHadEnough
Originally Posted by maritalbliss
She says I had no business sticking my nose in their marriage.
rotflmao How caring and precious of her to be so concerned for their marriage.

And your Wife had no business sticking her Vagina into their marriage. I think the nose is a distant second to what she did.

Good one.

Life keeps on slipping, slipping, slipping into the fuuuu-ture.
edgarf #2673931 10/14/12 07:50 AM
M
M
Ed-

You've been riding this wave for 3 weeks now and no clear plan is being followed. The pan recommended here is proven to work but must be followed letter for letter. The book Surviving an Affair is the manifesto to saving your marriage. Get it today.

In brief,

Expose the affair to friends family and her boyfriends friends and family. And your kids.

Lay out the steps SHE must take to gain your forgiveness

You begin a vigilant watch of her actions and she is to agree to compete and utter transparency of her daily routine

You step up in areas you clearly dropped the ball in whatever they may be

And, you start spending a ton of time together talking, sf-ing, canoodling, meeting her needs, getting yours met, and recreational stuff you both agree to.

This is the recipe. It's available in the SAA book with full detailed explanations.

She is in a temporary deranged state. Nothing a mass exposure can't fix. Lets do it.

Life keeps on slipping, slipping, slipping into the fuuuu-ture.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 700 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation