Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 27 of 64 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 63 64
N
OP Offline
N
I miss my wife more then anything. I am so tired of crying all the time. All I keep thinking about is all the things we have done together and i can't imagine my life without my chalupee. I remember when we first dated I would drive the way I thought she came home from work just to catch a glimps of my stunning girl friend. Then the times of driving her to her collage classes. Then when are kids were born how amazing she looked holding our new babies. Then our trips to Cancun.
I am crushed and I can't live without my only Love that I have ever had. I can't imagine loving another and I don't want to. I want to hold my wife so bad. I would do anything to be able to hold her again.

BABE "I LOVE YOU" remember CHALUPEE 2001-FOREVER.
I need to keep working on that dash! please give me that chance

I will take the lie detector test ASAP please

KISS

L
L
Words.

Only words.

No action.

No action whatsoever.

Stop trying to send her a message here.

Why not try and rereading your thread. Much advice has been given already.

Oh, and stop reading her thread.

"Get busy living, or get busy dying"...... The Shawshank Redemption.
H
H
Originally Posted by kiss
I miss my wife more then anything. I am so tired of crying all the time. All I keep thinking about is all the things we have done together and i can't imagine my life without my chalupee. I remember when we first dated I would drive the way I thought she came home from work just to catch a glimps of my stunning girl friend. Then the times of driving her to her collage classes. Then when are kids were born how amazing she looked holding our new babies. Then our trips to Cancun.
I am crushed and I can't live without my only Love that I have ever had. I can't imagine loving another and I don't want to. I want to hold my wife so bad. I would do anything to be able to hold her again.

KISS

Have you gone back and started looking over all the posts you've ignored?

Have you considered responding to all those posts?

It's been a long journey of ignoring those trying to help you. What's different now?

Recovery began 10/07;

Meeting my wife's EN's is my "thank you" that refuses to be silenced.
B
B
Originally Posted by Logans_Run
Stop trying to send her a message here.

Nice emotional blackmail. If you are serious about R, you would not pull stunts like this.

Answer the questions posters have been asking you. If you can't fix yourself, your BW is better off without you.

BW - me
exWH - serial cheater
2 awesome kids
Divorced 12/2011

Many a good man has failed because he had a wishbone where his backbone should have been.

We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot.
--------Eleanor Roosevelt
H
H
I would do anything to be able to hold her again.

PROVE IT.

"An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field." - Niels Bohr

"Smart people believe weird things because they are skilled at defending beliefs they arrived at for non-smart reasons." - Michael Shermer

"Fair speech may hide a foul heart." - Samwise Gamgee LOTR
M
M
Originally Posted by HerPapaBear

KISS

Have you gone back and started looking over all the posts you've ignored?

Have you considered responding to all those posts?

It's been a long journey of ignoring those trying to help you. What's different now?

Ditto.

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

Married to my radiant trophy wife, Prisca, 19 years. Father of 8.
Attended Marriage Builders weekend in May 2010

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
N
N
I can't live without my only Love

At this point, you have to. You have driven her away. Is this statement a hint of suicidal thoughts?

You are very broken, and need much fixing yourself before you can even THINK of trying to recover your marriage. If you're willing to do that, I know of a thread that has LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of great advice on it. I'ts called "i want my wife back" and if you just start on page one, you'll find everything you need to know.

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
~ English proverb

Neak's Story
N
OP Offline
N
I am continuing to go back through my thread tonight. I am starting at page 8. If their is anything I miss or if thier are any more questions please feel free to call me out please I am despirate. If im allowed I will post my phone # because I am much more confortable with that.

Very despirate,
KISS

N
OP Offline
N
My wife went and got an order of protection against me by lieing about me threating her. I would never hurt or threaten my wife in anyway. I know that she did this to get me out of the house SO SHE CAN GO INTO "PLAN B". If we sat down and talked and she said this is what she really needed I would have given her the space. She did tell me that she might go to her parents for a couple of days. Then one night she never came home. No call no text nothing. Then she locks me out. I want her to end the order of protection so I can call my kids and drop them off after I see them. I will give her time if thats what she needs I just ask for a 15 minute conversation. Then she can call me or text me when she has questions or wants to talk to me. I know I hurt her I want to make it right but getting an order of protection and keeping the kids hostage is not the way to do it. Not hearing her voice or not seeing her smile kills me.

I have no idea what im walking into when we go to court on Wednesday. I fell like im going to be crushed by the woman I love. I guess its brutal pay back.

I will do what ever it takes to save my marriage. We have discussed me leaving my job. If she sent a message through or intermediary I will walk in and quite tomorrow. What ever it takes!!!

Please give me dirextion
KISS

N
OP Offline
N
HERPAPABEAR,

I understand now that it is good for my Rocketqueen to read my thread and see what I am doing and what advise I am getting. So she can see that I am following through and continuing to grow and become the husband that she deserves and needs. I am willing to be totally transparent and I need her to see that. I think a lot of my early posts were more trying to protect my self from looking bad and not admitting to what I did. I have severly hurt Rocketqueen I know now and it is so painful to read some of her posts and see what she went through. I was a real A** hole. I never thought I could be that way.

I am sorry to her family for all the crap I put everyone through. The pain is unbearable. I will make this right. I don't care if I lose everything I have. As long as I'm left with my wife and kids I will consider that the biggest win of my life.

So depressed, (i never have been before and its brutal)
KISS

S
S
My wife went and got an order of protection against me by lieing about me threating her.
You need to take that back pronto, because now you are really going to piss people off. I don't believe that Rq lied to the legal authorities about you, and if she finds out you are spreading this malicious falsehood about her, that could be the end of your marriage.

Were you drinking the night she went to the authorities? Do you actually know what you said or did? Have you been drinking since?

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
M
M
I am continuing to go back through my thread tonight. I am starting at page 8. If their is anything I miss or if thier are any more questions please feel free to call me out please I am despirate. If im allowed I will post my phone # because I am much more confortable with that.

Very despirate,
KISS

What, call you up and read this site to you?

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
N
OP Offline
N
Originally Posted by HerPapaBear
My wife isn't happy with me right now.

Even if you do everything right...... And that's a big if!

Your wife is going to be on a roller coaster ride.

It takes a great deal of work on your part, combined with patience and spending time together meeting each others EN's.

Distance is never the answer! Distance, space, whatever you want to call it, is a cop out and no more than an escape plan on your part. So eliminate that as a tool in your marital recovery, OK!

HerPapaBear,

Rocketqueen said that I have done a good job of meeting her emotional needs. She said that her biggest issue was getting ob=ver the affair. I never told her about the beginning until two weeks ago. I thought that it was better to not tell her about it because it would hurt her to much. I have hated my self for not being honest. At first she seemed shaken by it. She told me that if I pass a polygraph test she would give me a commitment. Then a couple of days later I get the police giving me an order of protection for something I did not due. I wish I was transparent and came out in the beginning because I have damaged the rebuilding that we have gone through for the last 8 months.

And yes distance is never the answer. It is so tough now. I need to be with her so we can rebuild.

DUMBA**,
KISS

M
M
So depressed, (i never have been before and its brutal)
KISS

Okay, how many days have you been depressed now? Three? Seven?

kiss, your wife has been depressed for YEARS due to your actions (and inactions). Yes, depression is brutal! And it is rougher on women than on men!

N
OP Offline
N
Originally Posted by Lovinmykiddos
You need to go to her and let her know you will do whatever it takes for as long as it takes to help heal her.

Let her tell you what she needs ... write down all her words ... then begin action immediately.

When and only when you are willing to do whatever it takes for as long as it takes to clean up the self inflicted cesspool you created can your marriage recover.

Get to work ... start making her list ASAP.

I
I
My wife went and got an order of protection against me by lieing about me threating her. I would never hurt or threaten my wife in anyway. I know that she did this to get me out of the house SO SHE CAN GO INTO "PLAN B". If we sat down and talked and she said this is what she really needed I would have given her the space. She did tell me that she might go to her parents for a couple of days. Then one night she never came home. No call no text nothing. Then she locks me out. I want her to end the order of protection so I can call my kids and drop them off after I see them. I will give her time if thats what she needs I just ask for a 15 minute conversation. Then she can call me or text me when she has questions or wants to talk to me. I know I hurt her I want to make it right but getting an order of protection and keeping the kids hostage is not the way to do it. Not hearing her voice or not seeing her smile kills me.

I have no idea what im walking into when we go to court on Wednesday. I fell like im going to be crushed by the woman I love. I guess its brutal pay back.

I will do what ever it takes to save my marriage. We have discussed me leaving my job. If she sent a message through or intermediary I will walk in and quite tomorrow. What ever it takes!!!

Please give me dirextion
KISS

Kiss, she doesn't want any 15 minute conversations with you.

That's just more words, and she's had enough words from you.

She wants you to pull on your big boy pants and change your lifestyle - on your own.

And it is fair to say that she needs this protection order from you. In the past you have NOT respected her wishes for no contact and you have harrassed her at her home,

I find it bewildering that you don't realised you have harrassed and bullied your own wife just so you don't have to make any actual changes.

Get on with the job in front of you on your own. Stop hassling your wife to hold your hand. She is broken and tired.

I understand now that it is good for my Rocketqueen to read my thread and see what I am doing and what advise I am getting. So she can see that I am following through and continuing to grow and become the husband that she deserves and needs.

She is unlikely to read your thread now. Its just more words to her and she's had enough of those. Use the thread to get information on what ACTIONS to take. Actions are what RQ needs to see.

Good luck to you.

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

S
S
Just like that. She went from normality and saying she might stay with her parents for a couple of days, to slamming a protection order on you. I don't believe that.

What did you do to make her want you to leave? Were you still lying about your relationships with other women?

An order of protection is from her against you. It does not involve "keeping the kids hostage". You are surely allowed to see your kids. Don't try to tug on people's heartstrings by distorting the truth because it will not work. You only prove yourself to be an utterly dislikable character whom Rq was correct to get away from.

Your posting style flips from manically ranting about her to pathetically promising the earth - when you failed to deliver her basic requests when you had the chance. You need to grow up and be a man and take responsibility.

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
I
I
Originally Posted by markos

Very despirate,
KISS

Kiss, get real. You need to learn the principles on your own. Listen to the radio show every day and read the material.

You are going to have to learn to be resourceful. You have a good job, you are a dad. It can't be the first time you've had to learn something new, fast.

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

N
OP Offline
N
Sorry trying to attach messages and I am a computer dummy.

Lovemykiddos,

I am waiting on a list from her. I reached out to our intermediary and haven't got a response. She wants me to go back to her plan "b" letter witch I do not have. Its in the house. I have asked for a full list of her requirements. Not hearing anything for days is tough. I don't even know if she is getting all of my emails. I asked about seeing the kids and having the kids call me and I get no response.

KISS

M
M
Originally Posted by indiegirl
Originally Posted by markos

Very despirate,
KISS

Kiss, get real. You need to learn the principles on your own. Listen to the radio show every day and read the material.

You are going to have to learn to be resourceful. You have a good job, you are a dad. It can't be the first time you've had to learn something new, fast.

Ditto.

Page 27 of 64 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 63 64

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,254 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation