Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 26 of 85 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 84 85
Darkguy #2677411 10/27/12 06:32 PM
B
B
Originally Posted by TranquilDark
SS is with MIL in Puerto Rico, DS is with me. I believe she is FL with POSOM. It's crazy I know and I find her behavior to be very unlike her which is normal for WW I assume
Have you read this?
A Discovery of Walls and Doors

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

Darkguy #2677423 10/27/12 07:34 PM
K
K
Thank goodness. I was terribly worried about SS, given how your WW has been acting -- at least MIL will take good care of him.

And you have your SS. The kids are fine, which is a small weight off your shoulders.

It is very like WW. They're all like this -- who cares about the kids, I want to be with my man!

/sarcasm

Do you have your son's passport? Or can you possibly have him blocked from flying, just in case she goes nuts again and tries to abduct him?

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
karmasrose #2677498 10/28/12 10:43 AM
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Yup all that is done. As for myself I'm taking all kinds of classes in parenting, anger management, and cooking. Preparing myself for single dad life. Good post BH. Really helped me rethink some things. At this point my focus is my DS and myself. I just pray everything else follows.

Darkguy #2678190 10/31/12 01:16 AM
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Another sleepless night. Today DS cried cause he wants WW and SS home with us. I held him while he cried and distracted him with Halloween talk. Despite what's going on I always let DS talk to WW via phone. Once again I am baffled how someone I knew and loved could do this to their own child and husband. I have so much anger and contempt for POSOM. I mean seething anger! It sucks cause its cold and I can't just go outside and run when I'm mad like this and you can only do so many push ups till your arms don't work LOL.

I read a post by someone on another thread that WW look at POSOM as a new Xmas toy and eventually it gets old and they come back to the old toys because they have history and are more reliable. I hope that is my case and that I'm not second choice but the best choice. For our kids sakes. Done venting, I guess going to try to take my butt to bed. God bless!

Darkguy #2678272 10/31/12 09:58 AM
G
G
TD,

POSOM as a new Xmas toy

You are being quite generous. That how they start out, eventually they turn into a badly behaved dog that destroys all your other toys, and rips your house apart.

God Bless
Gamma.

Darkguy #2678282 10/31/12 10:03 AM
N
N
Well, as long as you're all "push-up'd" ("pushed-up"?) out, instead of sitting there freezing and sulking, how about getting to work?

You appear to think you and WW have a future together. Okay, put together, and post here, the list of ACTIONS (not utterences, nor feelings) that WW is going to have to perform/demonstrate before you merely open the door to even discuss such an act of forgiveness. Not only actions, but the degree to which she must perform them, the level of transparency she will have to do them by, and the timeframne to which they must be done.

Think: job-change; apologies to all family members; total withdrawal from her mother/accessory; post-nuptial agreement; surrender of all credit cards and access to funds; giving up her passport to your control, etc, etc.

Should be a helluva list!

NeverGuessed #2678364 10/31/12 12:01 PM
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D

> A full confession to me and mutual friends and kids
> A sincere, remorseful apology to kids friends and family
> Why you think this happened (name the problem on both sides --you've got to name it to claim it)
> A detailed recovery plan (what it is and how YOU plan to implement it)
> Proof you're working a 12-step program for addiction
> See a psychiatrist for your personal issues.
> Proof is required on demand.
>NC letter to POSOM
> enroll in a MB program together
>read all Dr. H books
>legal agreement where the kids don't leave without my permission
> no more OS friends
> complete transparency; no Facebook or social networking
> change units

Darkguy #2678391 10/31/12 12:57 PM
N
N
Dude! Where did you get the supply of "nice guy" pills?

> Why you think this happened (name the problem on both sides --you've got to name it to claim it) Waste of time, and gives her "spin" opportunity
> A detailed recovery plan (what it is and how YOU plan to implement it) You drive the bus, TD, so: Follow to 100% compliance the recovery plan TD defines
> NC letter to POSOM
> enroll in a follow the MB program together
> read follow all Dr. H books I can READ a Superman comic, but still can't "leap over tall buildings in a single bound" - it takes me TWO
> legal agreement where the kids don't leave without my permission Unenforceable, as long as she remains a custodial parent, so: Give up custody of DS to you, exclusively
> no more OS friends
> complete transparency; no Facebook or social networking And, all passwords to private and work IDs. If work cannot accommodate your access, she changes jobs
> change units

> STD test
> verification of her "illness" story
> MIL? Passport? Access to funds?

NeverGuessed #2678402 10/31/12 01:27 PM
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
NG thanks for editing my list. Revising it now. Dude! Where did you get the supply of "nice guy" pills?

> Why you think this happened (name the problem on both sides --you've got to name it to claim it) Waste of time, and gives her "spin" opportunity
> A detailed recovery plan (what it is and how YOU plan to implement it) You drive the bus, TD, so: Follow to 100% compliance the recovery plan TD defines
> NC letter to POSOM
> enroll in a follow the MB program together
> read follow all Dr. H books I can READ a Superman comic, but still can't "leap over tall buildings in a single bound" - it takes me TWO
> legal agreement where the kids don't leave without my permission Unenforceable, as long as she remains a custodial parent, so: Give up custody of DS to you, exclusively
> no more OS friends
> complete transparency; no Facebook or social networking And, all passwords to private and work IDs. If work cannot accommodate your access, she changes jobs
> change units

> STD test
> verification of her "illness" story got verification I'm medical in the army used my networking skills she needs to have an extensive test it's not confirmed yet.
> MIL? Passport? Access to funds? She doesn't have access sons passport is locked I forgot about the MIL she is out of our lives for at least 8-10years

Darkguy #2678403 10/31/12 01:27 PM
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Forgot polygraph

Darkguy #2678406 10/31/12 01:28 PM
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
iPhone didn't add the crossed out stuff

Darkguy #2678821 11/01/12 10:49 PM
J
J
Forgot polygraph

I think you will end up in the same place I am: Divorce.

There comes a point where there has to be SOME trust.
Her behaviors can be explained as "being in the fog" or "mental illness" but the fact is she tried to kidnap your son. This actually happens often. The difference is that you acted as a man and not a pushover wimp.

Things will get better the more you are away from her toxicity.
And I would stop the son-mother phone calls and try to shield your son from her behaviors.

I am proud of your actions through all of this and I encourage you to stay the course, don't settle for crumbs because life is short and too precious to be your wife's parole officer in marriage for the rest of your life.

(if it wasn't for the fact she removed your kids from the States I would see a possibility of rebuilding some trust. But that crosses the line. In my case my wife accused me of drugging her, kidnapping and raping her. And she also hid the kids from me. In the end I prevailed thanks to a GAL in divorce court - make certain you request a GAL. And I would advocate divorce now (without delay) ; in a custody evaluation she will just appear crazy and help your case, plus waywards in love are willing to give up more in court during an affair)

I strongly encourage you to listen to Notthwood and NeverGuesse for regular reality checks.

Stay the course, and finish strong

Jedi_Knight #2678843 11/01/12 11:46 PM
K
K
I highly doubt a WW this devious will be easy to deal with in court.

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

karmasrose #2678860 11/02/12 12:17 AM
J
J
She isn't devious.
She's stupid. There is a difference. The court gave him custody because of her irrational behavior.
It's the fight or flight reaction. She quit her job and ran off to PR. She will not fight in court if he has a good attorney.

Jedi_Knight #2678887 11/02/12 01:47 AM
K
K
Okay, I missed the part about her quitting her job. Sorry about that. doh2 Silly me.

Jedi_Knight #2678947 11/02/12 09:49 AM
B
B
Originally Posted by HDW
She isn't devious.
She's stupid. There is a difference. The court gave him custody because of her irrational behavior.
It's the fight or flight reaction. She quit her job and ran off to PR. She will not fight in court if he has a good attorney.
Where did she quit her job HDW? She still is in her unit. One of his conditions for recovery is to change units.

She took the kids to PR before she was to do a training session.

Tranquil did she quit?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

BrainHurts #2679005 11/02/12 11:34 AM
J
J
BH,
His wife is in the reserves.
That is part time, one weekend a month. Two weeks a year unless transferred to active status.

She had a local job that she quit. She was fired for not showing up.

She is making very irrational decisions, similar to the ones my ex wife made. I don't thinks she would hold up in a custody evaluation.

Jedi_Knight #2679011 11/02/12 11:46 AM
B
B
Originally Posted by HDW
BH,
She had a local job that she quit. She was fired for not showing up.
Ok, I thought you meant the military.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

BrainHurts #2679045 11/02/12 01:10 PM
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
She got fired from Walmart due to absences. She is still with her unit but she is reserve. It would be easy for her to put that on hold for 2 years so we can reconcile. She is running away cause she is ashamed of what she is doing with the POSOM. Nevertheless I will focus on me and DS. When she talks to DS it's on speakerphone so I can make sure she isn't crossing lines. They issued a warrant for her arrest because she is with POSOM and didn't come back for her court date. She is currently shacked up with him and supposed to be back for our custody court date. Honestly, by the end of the year she will be back and ready to reconcile.

Darkguy #2679048 11/02/12 01:19 PM
J
J
She got fired from Walmart due to absences. She is still with her unit but she is reserve. It would be easy for her to put that on hold for 2 years so we can reconcile. She is running away cause she is ashamed of what she is doing with the POSOM. Nevertheless I will focus on me and DS. When she talks to DS it's on speakerphone so I can make sure she isn't crossing lines. They issued a warrant for her arrest because she is with POSOM and didn't come back for her court date. She is currently shacked up with him and supposed to be back for our custody court date. Honestly, by the end of the year she will be back and ready to reconcile.

Sir please stop predicting your wife's behavior or explaining it.

How often does she call? Or is the boy calling her?

Page 26 of 85 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 84 85

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 481 guests, and 59 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation