Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 25 of 27 1 2 23 24 25 26 27
X
OP Offline
X
Hi Mason,I had no idea there are others filing under adultery on the forum.I thought I was the only one.Did you consult with Dr H before you filed?At what stage are you in the process of the lawsuit?

M
M
I did not discuss it with Dr. Harley. I am at the begining. I live in NJ which is a fault state, although I am told judges do not care, I do...and I do not want to be responsible for his debt throughout the duration of the affair. It was explained to me that it is almost like a personal injury claim, it will most likely never go to trial, but I want to hold them accountable for breaking up my family. Their excuse is you can't help who you fall in love with, BS and take everyone down with them in the process.
My husband already filed under irreconciable differences. I amd counterfiling under adultery. I hope it is worth every penny.

It has been the advice on this forum for the two years I have been on it. My guess it will not be received well by OW and she may need to at the very least consult an attny of her own. I doubt they will break up over it, but she will now be in the mess of my divorce, as she has made a mess of my life and my boys.

Last edited by mason; 10/15/12 01:39 PM.

Me BW 43 / WH 44
2 DS 7 and 4
D day 8-2010
Asked him to leave 9-10
Exposed 11-10
FR 1-2011
Back with OW / In Plan B 2-11
False Recovery Back in Plan B 7-12
Divorced
Better Life in Progress!
K
K
Oh yes, you want that. You want to call the OW on the carpet, in court if possible, about what she did.

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
X
OP Offline
X
Hi Mason,Dr H told me just the threat of a lawsuit would end the affair. He said he had counseled many couples in these situation before the law was thrown out. In every case, it ended the affair and never had to go to court.So lets remain hopeful that your lawsuit might end the affair.
The WS in their fog all think alike.WW and OM also feel they arent doing anything wrong.They cant help but to follow their heart when they are in love(lust).

M
M
My husband filed first, so I doubt he will come back, but I would rather him be alone than with OW. He has rarely shown a desire to recover. I am anticipating him just getting angry at me, but he will be angry over the truth.

I do not think my case will end up in court. Like you, I have questioned doing this, but now I feel confident about it.

It is more expensive, if I have to borrow money I will.

Me BW 43 / WH 44
2 DS 7 and 4
D day 8-2010
Asked him to leave 9-10
Exposed 11-10
FR 1-2011
Divorced
Better Life in Progress!
M
M
Did the OM have to get a lawyer? or are they using your WW's lawyer? Just wondering if they will bond together and fight me.

Me BW 43 / WH 44
2 DS 7 and 4
D day 8-2010
Asked him to leave 9-10
Exposed 11-10
FR 1-2011
Divorced
Better Life in Progress!
X
OP Offline
X
I dont know if they have a lawyer or not.I will find out this week when they show up in court.WW told me the lawsuit has brought them closer together.They feel their love has grown stronger together in fighting me and OMW.

M
M
Keep us posted, I am very interested how your court date workd out. Love made stronger, I have a feeling my WH will feel the same way. Makes me sick! See how great they feel in front of a judge!

Me BW 43 / WH 44
2 DS 7 and 4
D day 8-2010
Asked him to leave 9-10
Exposed 11-10
FR 1-2011
Divorced
Better Life in Progress!
X
OP Offline
X
I will keep you posted.I am anxious about the court date .I wonder how they are feeling now.They are so deep in the fog,maybe they think the judge will "understand".I want to drag them through the court for as long as I can but my lawyer is keen on settling out of court.

Last edited by xtremepain; 10/16/12 10:26 AM.
M
M
Good Luck.

Me BW 43 / WH 44
2 DS 7 and 4
D day 8-2010
Asked him to leave 9-10
Exposed 11-10
FR 1-2011
Divorced
Better Life in Progress!
X
OP Offline
X
Mason,pls keep us posted on your lawsuit as well.Have you consulted with your lawyer about filing a civil lawsuit along with the adultery charge?Thats what my lawyer suggested.
You are in my prayer,Mason.

M
M
I believe it is a civil suit. As I said before it is similar to a personal injury claim, so if their is any doubt with all of the money he spent during the affair, she will be called as a witness. I am still in the beginning of the process. Just handed over OW address to my attny. hopefully it is current.

Will definetly keep posting. It helps keep me sane!

Me BW 43 / WH 44
2 DS 7 and 4
D day 8-2010
Asked him to leave 9-10
Exposed 11-10
FR 1-2011
Divorced
Better Life in Progress!
M
M
How did court go?

Me BW 43 / WH 44
2 DS 7 and 4
D day 8-2010
Asked him to leave 9-10
Exposed 11-10
FR 1-2011
Divorced
Better Life in Progress!
X
OP Offline
X
Hi Mason,how are you?
OMs are all cowards!He didnt show up !Both OM and WW failed to appear in court.I remember WW told me if OM has to testify in court ,he would proudly confess to the judge that he loves WW .He would not defend or fight the adultery charge becos their love is "real".
The court will summon them again.An arrest warrant may be issued if they fail to show up again.
I think they are stalling for as long as they can hoping to wear me out.

K
K
It's funny how they're the ones running like hell to avoid court and they think it'll wear YOU out.

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
M
M
Wow, if they are so proud of their love, why did they not want to show the world how great things are....
Keep going and stay strong.

Me BW 43 / WH 44
2 DS 7 and 4
D day 8-2010
Asked him to leave 9-10
Exposed 11-10
FR 1-2011
Divorced
Better Life in Progress!
M
M
Originally Posted by xtremepain
I dont know if they have a lawyer or not.I will find out this week when they show up in court.WW told me the lawsuit has brought them closer together.They feel their love has grown stronger together in fighting me and OMW.

My xWH and his OW both said the same thing ... "Your Exposure and the chit you are putting us through is only making us grow closer." ... She dumped him when the heat got hot, then dragged him along for another nine months, then finally got herself another boyfriend.

xWH nuke bombed it all ... and then some ... for a whore who ended up jumping ship the minute I introduced the iceburg. Cowards ... they can run ... but in the end they are still cockroaches.

B
B
Originally Posted by xtremepain
Hi Mason,how are you?
OMs are all cowards!He didnt show up !Both OM and WW failed to appear in court.I remember WW told me if OM has to testify in court ,he would proudly confess to the judge that he loves WW .He would not defend or fight the adultery charge becos their love is "real".
The court will summon them again.An arrest warrant may be issued if they fail to show up again.
I think they are stalling for as long as they can hoping to wear me out.
hurray

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

X
OP Offline
X
Hi BH,how are you?

X
OP Offline
X
Originally Posted by mason
Wow, if they are so proud of their love, why did they not want to show the world how great things are....
Keep going and stay strong.

2nd trial this week.I have a feeling OM and WW will skip out on it again.
How are things on your end?

Page 25 of 27 1 2 23 24 25 26 27

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 251 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation