Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 34 of 85 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 84 85
T
T
I would call him, I did call my POSOM. He tucked tail and ran.

Tell him you're not going away and that any further contact with your WW will only cause him more headaches in the future.

Only call if you suspect contact with your WW. Don't harass or threaten.

Last edited by TexasTwoStep; 12/02/12 12:35 AM.

Me (BH): 42
Her (WS): 39
Married 19 yrs
DD: 16, DD: 11, DD: 7
D-Day: 7-5-2011, Caught searching 10-15-2012
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
It grieves me to write this letter but I believe all of his friends should know the kind of person he really is. POSOM is in an affair with my wife, from July and is on going. He has paid money to fly my wife to see him 26 October - November 7. I believe that his friends and co workers should know this, so you can protect your wives and marriage from him. My wife and I have 2 sons ages 4 and 9 and this affair has almost wrecked our marriage. Yet, he continues to pursue and lust after my wife. I understand he also has a fianc�/girlfriend please let her know about this as well.
I would be happy to provide the evidence to anyone who asks. I love my family and despite my wife's deception I am willing to save my family. I understand he was also arrested for molesting his own daughter and I fear for my family. The link is below:

<link to mugshots>

I would appreciate it if someone would notify his parents and ask them to call me at xxxxxx so they may know what kind of man their son is.

Thank you,
TD

Found POSOM job plan on emailing above to all his co workers. My wife affair didn't originate in the work place but I think this is a good idea.

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Thoughts?

T
T
Hold off on mailing that until a few vets chime in.

There must have been website issues today, and many may have left and will return tomorrow.

Me (BH): 42
Her (WS): 39
Married 19 yrs
DD: 16, DD: 11, DD: 7
D-Day: 7-5-2011, Caught searching 10-15-2012
J
J
I think that is a great letter.
Nearly identical to the one I exposed my wife's affair partner with

When you send them out, be prepared for your wife to be angry.

Exposing the criminal arrest is also good

T
T
Originally Posted by TranquilDark
It grieves me to write this letter but I believe all of his friends should know the kind of person he really is. POSOM is in an affair with my wife, from July and is on going. He has paid money to fly my wife to see him 26 October - November 7. I believe that his friends and co workers should know this, so you can protect your wives and marriage from him. My wife and I have 2 sons ages 4 and 9 and this affair has almost wrecked our marriage. Yet, he continues to pursue and lust after my wife. I understand he also has a fianc�/girlfriend please let her know about this as well.
I would be happy to provide the evidence to anyone who asks. I love my family and despite my wife's deception I am willing to save my family. I understand he was also arrested for molesting his own daughter and I fear for my family. The link is below:

<link to mugshots>

I would appreciate it if someone would notify his parents and ask them to call me at xxxxxx so they may know what kind of man their son is.

Thank you,
TD

Found POSOM job plan on emailing above to all his co workers. My wife affair didn't originate in the work place but I think this is a good idea.
Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Too bad you were not able to mail this October 25.

Though the up side is better a little late then never. Get your butt down to the Post Office, email, FB, and every method that you have to use to expose this today.

Include that link to the mug shots.

WW will get bombed with how can you date Chester Molester.

OM friends that don't know the dirt will now drop him.

OM will be working harder then a one armed paper hanger throwing your WW under the bus while simultaneously damage control his reputation.

Last edited by TheRoad; 12/03/12 09:20 AM.
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Sent the email to all his co workers. Any ideas on how to deal with the anger that's heading my way?

J
J
I exposed my wife's affair partner and in my experience, the wife came back and justified the other mans criminal background.
She turned it into a "us (her and affair partner) against the world " attitude.

Later as more and more people read the exposure emails (it takes about a week for everyone to read them) then she looked at me, and her eyes literally looked crazy. It was the weirdest thing I ever experienced. She got depressed and sad for OM and slept for like 3 days.

She repeatedly tried to bring it up and each time I said "I am willing to work with you to create a loving healthy marriage where both of our needs are met"

"why did you involve other people? Complete strangers into our lives?"

Well he is a danger to marriage and children and people have the right to know so they can protect their marriage and children from him

"that is such a lie. You are really crazy and controlling. "

Would you like a cup of coffee? I bought the generic brand and i think it tastes as good as Folgers.

Part of that is my actual experience the rest really close

Since she had a history of angry outbursts then expect her to possiblly get mad. I she assaults you I would call the police. The Restraining Order should help you avoid her worst outbursts

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Well sent letter to WW friend who is male. Recently remarried because his previous wife ran off with his kids to be with someone else. She called and demanded to know why sent her friend a email and that it was "psycho". I told her email is public knowledge and I didn't call her to talk about that I wanted to see if she was ok. She stated that I shouldn't bring anyone from the outside into our marriage I stated that's what you did and I prefer not to talk about it. She said she doing bad now and feels horrible then hung up. I texted her when your willing to talk about what's wrong I'll be here not trying to argue you take care I love you. How'd did I do? How should I improve?

J
J
More will come as the OM co workers read their emails.
I would start rehearsing the coffee line if I were you.

J
J
Here's one that I have said when placed in a very similar situation:

"why are you involving other people? They don't want to hear this stuff. They told me they want you to leave them alone. It's sad and controlling. You need help. Please see a counselor"

Answer:

"I just bought this juice from Walmart. It's cheaper than V8 but tastes the same. Do you want to try a glass? It's really good"

F
F
JK, please tell me you were actually able to say that with a straight face! That's awesome stuff. I need to practice that stuff. Luckily for me, with the exception of a couple weeks back, she usually doesn't want to talk about this at all.

Hang in there TD. Exposure makes them mad at you for an extended period of time, but there's no hope if the affair doesn't die. I was lucky. My POSOM was a chicken schnitt. I kind of guessed he would bolt when he didn't take advantage of their meet-up. You, on the other hand, have a real dirt ball POS to deal with. Hopefully, your exposure nukes his a__.

Last edited by falconrap; 12/03/12 10:42 PM.

BH (Me) 41
WW 41
S 7
D 3
Married 11
ILYBNILWY 8/12/12
DD 9/2/12
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Hopefully it does. I'm guessing she is mad cause POSOM called her about the emails I sent his co workers. Ill give it a couple days but will keep texting her nice things and such. Birthday is soon hopefully ill be able to make huge deposits in her love bank with the present and activity I have planned.

J
J
Originally Posted by falconrap
JK, please tell me you were actually able to say that with a straight face! That's awesome stuff. I need to practice that stuff. Luckily for me, with the exception of a couple weeks back, she usually doesn't want to talk about this at all.

Hang in there TD. Exposure makes them mad at you for an extended period of time, but there's no hope if the affair doesn't die. I was lucky. My POSOM was a chicken schnitt. I kind of guessed he would bolt when he didn't take advantage of their meet-up. You, on the other hand, have a real dirt ball POS to deal with. Hopefully, your exposure nukes his a__.

Yes. I was able to say that with a straight face.
I pretended I was an actor on stage.
It is much more productive than "talking" about marriage with an active wayward.

B
B
Sent the email to all his co workers. Any ideas on how to deal with the anger that's heading my way?
Did I read this correctly? You exposed on OM's side?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Yes I did. I can't get a hold of the fianc� but his work email and co workers email address are public knowledge so I sent all 19 co workers that message. Hope that is the right way to go.

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Received a reply from OM side apparently its from one of his co workers who is obviously a friend of his. Said I wasn't a real man lol. The nerve of some people.

J
J
Yea.
My OM brother emailed me and told me to "grow a pair"
The world is full of enablers.

F
F
Just remember, God has a special place waiting for enablers. I hear it's always shorts weather there.

BH (Me) 41
WW 41
S 7
D 3
Married 11
ILYBNILWY 8/12/12
DD 9/2/12
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Well I have court tomorrow. Pray for me and I hope WW sees the light I'm giving her to get out of the fog. This is hard but I believe I can do this and get my family back together!

Page 34 of 85 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 84 85

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 490 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation