Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 38 of 85 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 84 85
T
T
You can not do more then you are except to let time do it's work.

Just make sure as new evidence comes up every bit of it gets to the IG. So keep plan A'ing to the D.

J
J
Originally Posted by Rocketqueen
TD- Again, you need to apply the stick and demand that she end her affair if she wants to recover the marriage
Dr. Harley from "What are Plan A & Plan B:

"To insist that the wayward spouse end the affair should not be made with the threat of punishment ("I'm make you suffer if you don't end it"), but rather with the simple fact that it's the most painful experience you've ever had in your life, and if the affair is not ended, your relationship must end with either a separation or divorce. To end the marital relationship is not punishment: It's to protect your own mental and physical health."

Let her know that YOU know that they are still communicating and that it hurts you deeply. Don't tell her how, just tell her.

Vets, any thoughts?

I disagree if doing so would reveal any form of surveillance.
You are in an active divorce and the truth is she doesn't care about your feelings. Her Taker is in control.
I Suggest you just continue plan a and focus on self
Improvement and fatherhood

P
P
Originally Posted by Jedi_Knight
TD- Again, you need to apply the stick and demand that she end her affair if she wants to recover the marriage
Dr. Harley from "What are Plan A & Plan B:

"To insist that the wayward spouse end the affair should not be made with the threat of punishment ("I'm make you suffer if you don't end it"), but rather with the simple fact that it's the most painful experience you've ever had in your life, and if the affair is not ended, your relationship must end with either a separation or divorce. To end the marital relationship is not punishment: It's to protect your own mental and physical health."

Let her know that YOU know that they are still communicating and that it hurts you deeply. Don't tell her how, just tell her.

Vets, any thoughts?

I disagree if doing so would reveal any form of surveillance.
You are in an active divorce and the truth is she doesn't care about your feelings. Her Taker is in control.
I Suggest you just continue plan a and focus on self
Improvement and fatherhood

I agree with Jedi_K.
If there is a divorce in progress, you be a stealth fighter.

Be unexpected. Read The Art of War.

B
B
I think I may have already posted this to you, but here it is again.
The Art of War by Sun Tzu

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Found POSOM church going to call and talk to the pastor and expose there as well. To my understanding my WW went to the church with him while she was there. This could be interesting. Meanwhile, DS wants nothing to do with WW. I think that hurts more than anything. Read that thread some good advice thanks BH. As far as giving up I won't I grew up in a divorced home and I promised myself my kids won't go through that. I have to be strong for my kid and WW. I do have an start date for plan B however. I refuse to believe the garbage spewing from WW mouth.

Last edited by TranquilDark; 12/29/12 08:40 AM.
P
P
Originally Posted by TranquilDark
Found POSOM church going to call and talk to the pastor and expose there as well. To my understanding my WW went to the church with him while she was there. This could be interesting.

Interesting, indeed. Stay laser-focused.

PS:
The aftermath of this exposure will be a torrent of WW fog-babble-threats-laments- oh-woe-is-me-isms. Enjoy.

E
E
I shall defer to the vets then.

I just don't know how you guys can do plan a for so long! It would drive me crazy having to deal with the two-timing for so long and knowing it!

Keep up the good fight, TD.

P
P
It would drive me crazy having to deal with the two-timing for so long and knowing it!

Me as well. But, we are women, not men.
I think I could (maybe) Plan A for a week, then I might commit murder.

When reading other people's situations, look at how well they are coping. If the BS (male or female) is not falling into a depression, or fits of anger, and if the BS has an ability to stay calm and not argue, the BS may choose to prolong Plan A under certain circumstances. Even if it would bother us personally to do so!!!

You or I (or Mel for that matter) may not possess the required personality skills to do a lengthy Plan A .... No matter. Our advice should follow THEIR arc of abilities and coping, not ours. happynewyr

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Well I talked to WW via text and I let her know how I felt without lovebusters. She responded with the usual fog babble. Saying I'm jealous, I don't care, etc. Then I told her about DS dream that the POSOM was messing with him and mom didn't help and she took him away from daddy. She text for me to stop and I told her about how SS is abandoned so she can pursue a relationship with POSOM. Apparently I'm happy cause she is depressed and ruining her life her words not mine. She called I didn't answer and left a voicemail crying and sobbing saying don't text me anymore. I kept myself under control and let her know via text I'm sad that she is doing this to our children and how the dishonesty is hurting her and me. As far as exposing to the church should I just call mail a letter or both?

P
P
Call first. Then, mail a letter right away.

Last edited by Pepperband; 12/29/12 01:55 PM.
J
J
The church pastor needs to know that he has a member preying on married women

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Well didn't get to talk to anyone at the church going to try again tomorrow. Still plan Aing got some results. Kissed WW on New Year's Eve. No disgust or negative reaction. Trying to stay calm and avoid angry outbursts and lovebusters. Keeping up the good fight! God bless you all for your support

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
UPDATE
Spoke with POSOM ex wife. She is sending me papers filed by CPS in his home state showing his history of child abuse and why there is a restraining order against him so he can't see his own children. She also gave me the phone number to his fiance/baby mother. She also stated he has another girl pregnant! This guy is a real piece of work! I will be callin her soon, the church pastor is out till Monday so I will have to hold out on that. WW wants me to help her install a MMO video game we used to play together. I asked her why would she want to play that game when she is done with me?! I believe that was a bonehead move it kinda just slipped out. She didn't respond, is this normal behavior of WWs? She is surrounding herself with things we used to do together i.e. listening to certain musical artists, watching anime and certain tv shows, keeping my old poems and stuff animals I gave her. Are these positive signs? NG I know you out there! Also, I plan on Plan A till divorce is final per Dr. H!

Last edited by TranquilDark; 01/03/13 03:07 PM.
K
K
She misses you, she just doesn't want to admit it. You have a good alley in POSOM's XW, just be VERY careful. You don't want to accidentally fall into an affair, do you?

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
B
B
UPDATE
Spoke with POSOM ex wife. She is sending me papers filed by CPS in his home state showing his history of child abuse and why there is a restraining order against him so he can't see his own children. She also gave me the phone number to his fiance/baby mother. She also stated he has another girl pregnant! This guy is a real piece of work! I will be callin her soon, the church pastor is out till Monday so I will have to hold out on that. WW wants me to help her install a MMO video game we used to play together. I asked her why would she want to play that game when she is done with me?! I believe that was a bonehead move it kinda just slipped out. She didn't respond, is this normal behavior of WWs? She is surrounding herself with things we used to do together i.e. listening to certain musical artists, watching anime and certain tv shows, keeping my old poems and stuff animals I gave her. Are these positive signs? NG I know you out there! Also, I plan on Plan A till divorce is final per Dr. H!
TD,

When you get this paperwork, what is your plan?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Your right karma. I don't and I'm taking precautions. I'm putting together my custody package so if this goes to a legal battle I got my ducks in a row. Not planning on showing the WW.

K
K
Oh yes -- definitely DON'T show WW.

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
N
N
Old maxim: "If you can't say something nice about someone, say nothing at all!"

...things we used to do together i.e. listening to certain musical artists,
watching anime and certain tv shows, keeping my old poems and stuff
...Are these positive signs? NG?

Well, I would say this about WW's actions [Linked Image from planetsmilies.com] [Linked Image from i92.photobucket.com]

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
That one went over my head NG

G
G
Found POSOM church going to call and talk to the pastor and expose there as well. To my understanding my WW went to the church with him while she was there. This could be interesting. ...
Sorry to be late chiming in on this, TD. Not sure what kind of church it is, but you might want to check out their website & find out about their governance structure. They've probably got some sort of lay leadership committee or board of elders, etc., and when exposing to organizations (whether churches or employers), it's often helpful if you send separate letters to multiple people within the leadership, with "cc" lines on each letter so that each recipient will see that the others have also gotten the letter. That makes it less likely that any one individual will be tempted to 'sweep the matter under the carpet.' With something like a church exposure, the outcome will be less helpful if the only thing that happens is that the pastor has a discreet, 1-on-1 chat with POSOM. (Although even that outcome would be better than nothing.) The more sets of informed eyes there are on POSOM every time he walks into that church, the better.

Me: FWH, 50
My BW: Trust_Will_Come, 52, tall, beautiful & heart of gold
DD23, DS19
EA-then-PA Oct'08-Jan'09
Broke it off & confessed to BW (after OW's H found out) Jan.7 2009
Married 25 years & counting.
Grateful for forgiveness. Working to be a better husband.
"I wear the chain I forged in life... I made it link by link, and yard by yard" ~Jacob Marley's ghost, A Christmas Carol
"Do it again & you're out on your [bum]." ~My BW, Jan.7 2009
Page 38 of 85 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 84 85

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (sergio45), 491 guests, and 68 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation