Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 42 of 85 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 84 85
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I'm willing to reconcile because by nature I'm an optimist I guess. I love her and seeing and reading other folks stories shows me the MB concepts work. I also like a challenge. This is a real challenge that has awesome rewards in the long run. Also, before I got to this site I was intimidated by the situation as you may have seen in my early posts.

Now since I have a plan and filed for divorce I feel relieved! Before I was angry still am a I guess but not so much. There was I time I bought a plane ticket and was going to kill that POSOM. Now I know for a fact when she is hit with the reality of this "lurve" as ML puts it I know she will be back. If she came to me today and was willing to follow the concepts on this site I would say he'll yeah. But tomorrow I don't know what I would say. Another reason I never planned on being a family man but when I finally did I realized I was made for it. Plus I fight for this marriage to ensure my kids see their father cares about them and their mother and if the shoe was on the other foot I know she would do the same for me. Lame I know but I know my wife. This isn't her at all its some twisted crack head alien that swapped bodies with her. Also I don't believe in giving up.

B
B
Some more questions for you.... How have your parents reacted to WW? Sorry if I missed it before. My family and extended family are extremely against reconciliation. If that were an issue for you how would you approach it?

Me BW: 30
WH: 33
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
My dad is supportive of the relationship because he is a good father. My mom side (parents divorced because my mom is a cheater) are against it. Simple I will tell those who aren't a friend of my marriage she is my wife I chose her if you can't accept me then stay out of our lives. I feel when I exchanged vows my immediate family comes first.

B
B
Thanks for the response. That's what I'm thinking my family comes first. It would probably be a year or more staying apart from WH, I think if we were to start dating again. I am waiting for him to complete drug tests and do anger management classes before I start up communication. I think it will be a long wait. Are you still planning on going into plan B soon?

Me BW: 30
WH: 33
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
My WW got a court order for visitation of DS. I want her to be around DS but supervised. She has 3 visits 2 supervised by a visitation center and 1 supervised by me. Her choice not mine. This fugs up my plan B plans. Is this a good sign she wants to be around me?! Or should I be wary? I need an explanation on this please! This has me very angry!

N
N
Your call, dude, but what court in the world thinks it has the power to order you to be around her? Your lawyer, if such be your preference, must fight this nonsense.

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Meet with my lawyer soon about this. For now I have motivation when I'm in gym hitting the weights. Still no word from WW about SS

P
P
Originally Posted by TranquilDark
My WW got a court order for visitation of DS. I want her to be around DS but supervised. She has 3 visits 2 supervised by a visitation center and 1 supervised by me. Her choice not mine. This fugs up my plan B plans. Is this a good sign she wants to be around me?! Or should I be wary? I need an explanation on this please! This has me very angry!

Bring a video camera and record the entire visit. Never say a word except "Time's up.". She will have the order changed to 3 supervised visits by someone else.

(If the order cannot be otherwise be changed quickly enough.)

My suggestion is intended to function as a last resort. My suggestion is both manipulative and insensitive. WW will hate it. That's for certain.

My alternative suggestion is to bring a third person to supervise the visit. Someone who knows how to operate your video camera.

I'm just brainstorming here .....

J
J
Your attorney should be able to change the Order.
After all dont you still have a Protection Order against HER?

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Maybe it's pointless but why would a WW do that?! She has told me she was done and wants a divorce. She hates me so she says but wants to be around me? Should I use these visits to Plan A? I haven't sent the PBL yet. Today is going to be one of the "bad days". I wish this was over so bad. It's crazy just 6 months ago we all had a family outing took pictures. I hugged and kissed her and we were a family. I hate days like this!

Last edited by TranquilDark; 01/16/13 02:48 PM.
N
N
Maybe it's pointless but why would a WW do that?!

Are we taking a poll? My guess is she does it just to show you she can - can still annoy you, can still dictate elements of your life, can still demonstrate her control over events.

I will go so far as to say that another example is she will keep SS stuck in that purgatory as long as possible just to torture you.

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Well my good friend, I think your right. I also believe its a extreme attempt at cake eating. I have been Plan A and being nice, supportive of her condition and denouncing the affair. She then got mad when I denied her request to be around DS alone and I have heard from her in a week, then this pops up. Me thinks someone is missing the family life and expects me to be nice so she can get her TD fix, then back to POSOM for that fix. Still undecided on what to do until I meet with my lawyer later this week. Leaning towards, Plan A till the next court date then going dark.

N
N
...Plan A till the next court date...

Until you're in Plan B, you're in Plan A.....

Well that is a rough approximation of the program recommendation, but I gotta be honest with you, dude, your ability to Plan A the child abusing, kidnapping, cake-eating, sticking-it-in-your face [censored] woman that remains Mrs TD is a marvel to me.

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I am marveled at myself when this first started the old me would of been very angry and made stupid mistakes. Plus the POSOM lives in another state so makes it easier for me.

J
J
Originally Posted by TranquilDark
Maybe it's pointless but why would a WW do that?! She has told me she was done and wants a divorce. She hates me so she says but wants to be around me? Should I use these visits to Plan A? I haven't sent the PBL yet. Today is going to be one of the "bad days". I wish this was over so bad. It's crazy just 6 months ago we all had a family outing took pictures. I hugged and kissed her and we were a family. I hate days like this!

Yes you should plan A.
You cannot plan B if you are in the same room as her.
What about the protection order? Is it still valid?

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Yes but they made an exception so she can see our son. I wanted to supervise a visit but that was before I decided to plan b. anyways POSOM mom called me and said I should pray to God and she doesn't want to get involved. Seems to me she has been doing that a long time, enabling her children. I let her know I feel her son is a rotten POS ruining a family and not taking care of kids. I asked her to confront him about it and she refused.

J
J
Well that's not much surprise.
I wrote a letter to my POSOM mom and no reply.
No reply from ANY of his family.
Except for one relative that told me to "grow a pair"

N
N
I would've asked her if she prayed her scummy son would go to heaven. When she answered yes, I'd have explained I was sent by God to facilitate his arrival. And then hung up.

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Ill take it as a parenting lesson. If I ever find out my kids are doing something immoral I won't use the "they are grown excuse".

N
N
Your post to SBT2:

One huge regret I have was not taking the car keys, license plates, and slashing tires when my wife left and I knew about it.

I almost referenced your case in my "call to action" note, but didn't want to dredge up dark memories for you, my friend. I rue so much not being more forceful in my notes to you back then.

Page 42 of 85 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 84 85

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 477 guests, and 72 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation