Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2697220 01/11/13 06:00 AM
L
OP Offline
L
I'm quite new to this snooping thing but am at a point where I feel it is very necessary.

I had access to my W phone records but it seems she has gone super stealth mode. She hasn't contacted OM in days which is not like her.

I suspect she is using a messenger service on her phone, whatsapp it is I think.

Anyway I can get access to whatsapp online, or do I need to install software on her cell.

She has an android phone (galaxy s2). Any recommendations that will not break the bank

ME(BH:) 36yrs
WW: 37yrs
Married: 12yrs
Together: 15yrs
D:5yrs
D: 2yr
Bomb drop: ILBINILWY, I am not attracted to you anymore, I dont feel myself around you
MB Stage: Exposure Done, Living together still
M
M
I would look into eblaster at spectorsoft.com. I think it records all keystrokes but you might want to shoot them an email to see if it will record conversations on whatsup. The eblaster program for cell phones is $65 and is really good. It has a built in GPS

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

L
OP Offline
L
Thanks ML. Have looked into eblaster and I will go with this for the home computer.

I am looking for options for the cell phone though. I require a decent keylogger for android as she is using viber and whatsapp to contact the OM. Any ideas on spyware with a keylogger feature for a cell phone?

ME(BH:) 36yrs
WW: 37yrs
Married: 12yrs
Together: 15yrs
D:5yrs
D: 2yr
Bomb drop: ILBINILWY, I am not attracted to you anymore, I dont feel myself around you
MB Stage: Exposure Done, Living together still
E
E
Mobile spy claims to be able to capture MMS messages for Whatsapp but the phone has to be rooted (I have no idea what that means). I have never used it so I can't speak personally about it.

You can check out the website here:
Mobile spy

Last edited by Rocketqueen; 01/22/13 04:21 PM.
D
D
easy to track cell phone if you have install a spyware program on target phone.

I google search and find "HelloSPY" app. It's FREE GPS tracking forever and have many features. Such as: Read SMS, Call History, WhatsApp message, Spy Call and more.

You can download FREE and use trial 48h FULL features at hellospy dot com. hope this help!

Moderator Note :::: "free" for 48 hours with a credit card, then it is expensive

Last edited by BerlinMB; 03/08/13 01:55 PM. Reason: This link is relevant on a current thread on topic on this forum but was removed from old threads bumped for linking purposes

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation