Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 43 of 85 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 84 85
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
That was all my fault. I wasn't thinking and was scared of my WW's anger. Out of all this that is my biggest regret. If you need to reference mistakes I made please feel free to. If I can't save my marriage I can sleep well knowing my experience has helped others. Sending out the new exposure with evidence to the POSOM church, MIL and great grandmother today. Feel relieved that I got all the information I need.

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Sent the evidence in the mail. Spoke with lawyer about various issues and feeling alot better about my stance. Next week I am going to have to be prepared for the anger that comes from a real exposure not some letter with no evidence that I sent before. Can't wait, yay.

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Nothing new here but finding a lot of relief helping others in their threads. Will post new news as it comes.

B
B
Originally Posted by TranquilDark
Nothing new here but finding a lot of relief helping others in their threads. Will post new news as it comes.
Have you heard anything from the exposure you sent off?

Way to pay it forward.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
No word yet on the exposure. Going to give it a week or so.

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Got a text from SIL asking how I found the information on POSOM sent her a link of his swinger profile and arrest. Exposure is coming! I am excited!

E
E
Great job!

And I agree with Brainy girl, your doing good paying it forward!

~RQ

J
J
Got a text from SIL asking how I found the information on POSOM sent her a link of his swinger profile and arrest. Exposure is coming! I am excited!

Remember SIL may just be acting as an agent for ww

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Yea that's why I didn't divulge my snooping tactics! Thanks for the compliments everyone! Fighting the good fight!

T
T
No word yet on the exposure. Going to give it a week or so.

Yea that's why I didn't divulge my snooping tactics! Thanks for the compliments everyone! Fighting the good fight!

Good, better, best.

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Well WW told her MIL not to let me talk to SS. She is spinning all kinds of tales about the exposure. SS called me anyways to speak to DS, smart boy. He told me about the no talk order and how WW said she will get him next month. Another lie she is stalling and keeping that poor child in limbo. She will have him living with POSOM who lives with his mother. While she is there, that poor boy is going to be abused by POSOM who doesn't take care of his own sons. I'm furious but its out of my hands now. Pray for my family everyone. God bless.

B
B
I'll be praying TD.

Me BW: 30
WH: 33
K
K
At least he can contact you if he needs to...

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
J
J
This is where the ongoing Children Services investigation can help.
What about the visitation?
Did your attorney get that reversed?

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Decided to keep as is so I can plan A.

J
J
How did the visit go?

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
She didn't set up the time as per the court order. I'm really upset with her she's putting POSOM over our children and now its evident.

J
J
Well she abandoned her kids months ago.
She doesn't care about you or them

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Well she came to see DD went ok I supposed got her a small gift and she liked it. Smiled then realized it was from me then said something snotty was kinda of hilarious. Making progress I guess. Thanks for your prayers!

J
J
Good job

Page 43 of 85 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 84 85

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 488 guests, and 65 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation