Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
W
OP Offline
W
Holy mother of moses!!! I can't beleive that it has been over two years since my last post on these boards!

I just want to give a large shout out thank you to the wonderful people on these boards who have helped strengthen my relationship with my wife. What happened 3 years ago was totally forgotten by my lovely wife sapphire. Here's the story.

My FWW's sister, my sister in-law, called Sapph and said, "Remember OM?"....

Sapph sat there completly dumb founded, she did not know his name, and said "Who?"

Her sister actually had to explain to Sapph what happened three years ago. Because her sister is having feelings for another man at work, and she does not want to ruin her marriage. She figured Sapph was the person to go to, to save her marriage. That is a story for another post.

Anyhow I wanted to show how much I have won my wife back, and what fighting for your marriage can do.

We have stuck with 15 hours of Quality time together each week (planned weekly in our weekly plan sheet). We have set very strong boundaries in our relationship, so much so that it is routine. We found new activities together to do. And we attend and train others on self motivation weekly. We use POJA, and all sorts of other training here.

Both of us over the years have trained ourselves to be positive and proactive people, outside the scope of marriage builders, but built on marriage builders principles. Sapph has become a respected leader of hundreds of others in her business, and her busniness has multiplied itself (she does Mary Kay now, drives free, and earns $50,000+ each year).

All this because I came here to save my marriage, and in the end it paid off.

BTW....we will be having our 3rd kid this Tuesday....so congratualtions to us! Pepper, and Melody you are amazing people keep it up!

P
P
Originally Posted by Wheels_spinning
BTW....we will be having our 3rd kid this Tuesday....so congratualtions to us! Pepper, and Melody you are amazing people keep it up!

A BABY is arriving !!!

We're all honorary Godparents dance2 loveheart

S
S
I wondered what happened to you guys. Congrats on the baby!! Tell Sapph we said hi!!!!! smile

Ddays 2007 and 2011
Plan B 6/21/11
Divorced July 2012
2 kids
How to Plan B Correctly
Parallel Parenting in Plan B
B
B
Originally Posted by SusieQ
I wondered what happened to you guys. Congrats on the baby!! Tell Sapph we said hi!!!!! smile
I was thinking the same.

Congratulations!!!!

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

M
M
Thanks for the update. Really good and satisfying to scan this thread from the beginning and see how well exposure worked. Textbook MB recovery.

Godspeed,

Mr. Wondering

FBH(me)-51 FWW-49 (MrsWondering)
DD19 DS 22 Dday-2005-Recovered

"agree to disagree" = Used when one wants to reject the objective reality of the situation and hopefully replace it with their own.
S
S
Wheels and Sapphire! I am not sure I ever posted to either of you, but sure "know" you! Nice to hear such good news. Bless your young hearts (yep, young un's)! Pass on to Sapph that a random person out here misses her feisty, sassy posts. smile

S
S
PS: Congrads on the BABY!!!

S
S
I have been wondering how you guys have been. I am so glad to read this amazing update. You two may not have shown many what CAN be accomplished when you actually work the program.

Congrats on the baby.

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation