Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 54 of 85 1 2 52 53 54 55 56 84 85
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Using my snooping. Don't want to reveal too much. There was an email with her asking why she couldn't to him. I guess afterwards he gave her a huge argument about it and my name came up. He ignored her for a couple of weeks and she emailed him to get his attention because he f'n feelings were hurt. So to make up for it she went to see him and used her ill grandmother as an excuse for me and her job. I have trip confirmation proving this as well.

R
R
She wants you both.

Of course you are depressed. She is betraying your love and trust.

Stay the course. Stay the course. Stay the course.

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Understood, seems that way to me as well. WW is now following (twitter) the church where POSOM goes. I sent a package detailing the affair to the Pastor, elders, and Pastor's wife. I plan on calling that church today and letting them know that POSOM new girl is indeed my wife. Wish me luck.

P
P
Good for you!
Good luck!

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Well I should of thought of this. Pastor isn't in off on Mondays going to try again tomorrow.

P
P
You took a practice run.
smile

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
WW emailed me this how should I respond?
TD,

You've played so many video games that you actually think you are a hero. Stop trying to play hero (save our marriage, marriage you broke) and mortifying me because that's all you're doing and get this over with. I have been calling almost everyday and it either goes straight to voicemail, you do not answer or the call gets ignored. I want to talk to my son. I know you don't like it but he is my son too and he is not with me not because I abandoned him but because you took him away from and I DON'T CARE what you do or say I will NEVER forgive you for that. Just please let me talk to him, I miss and love him very much but I also have another son who needs me and so now I am doing what I have to for SS.

N
N
Well, dude, the answer to this letter would be dependent on the plan being followed. Let me illustrate:

MARRIAGE BUILDERS' PLANS

Plan A: WW, I remain ever hopeful of our reconciliation, and assure you that as you repent of your misguided and immoral behavior and affair with POSOM, DS and I would welcome you back into our hearts and arms. The next step would be to reunite the step-brothers, and the four of us would proceed to repair what has been damaged, and create a marriage that would be the envy of all that observe us.

Plan B: IM, I'm so glad that I've not been bothered by any mindless, self-serving communication from WW, trying to draw me into the cesspool of recrimination and ill-feelings that I escaped via Plan B. BTW: IM, how about those Yankees!

NON-MARRIAGE BUILDERS' PLANS

Plan NG: WW, your note confirms exactly how warped and irrational is your view of the world. I am turning it over to my lawyer, and the GAL evaluating our son's case, as yet more evidence of your unfitness as a mother, and quite frankly, as anything except what you are, a vehicle for POSOM's perverse lusts. Have a Nice Day!

Plan TD: Colleagues, WW emailed me this how should I respond?

N
N
Ignore. You may want to give her a 30 minute window to call for DS when he will be most available.

Aka S2

I know what's next. I filed for D. Original betrayal and two FR's in one year. I'm done.

A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.

J
J
TQ my ex wife could have written that letter.
Complete nonsense.
I wouldn't respond.
It could be a legal trap for divorce custody issues, the manner she sent it in email form so it is written and documented.

She's probably getting legal advice from toxic people as most wayward women do

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
My reply, I haven't sent it. Wanted to post it for review/edit. NG I chose plan a. JK I don't think that is the case. She is currently with MIL bashing my character to her enabling family. Her fling with POSOM is over and they aren't together physically at this time. She is justifying her actions with the excuse that I'm keeping SS and her from DS. she has court order supervised visitation for 6 hours every week. She has yet to set it up and I document everything.

WW,
I remain ever hopeful of our reconciliation, and assure you that as you repent of your misguided and immoral behavior and affair with POSOM, ***** and I would welcome you back into our hearts and arms. The. The next step would be to reunite brothers, and the four of us would proceed to repair what has been damaged, and create a marriage that would be the envy of all that observe us. I don't think this will be easy but I know it can be done. You have 6 hours a week visitation with DS. I do everything I can to make it easy for you to fulfill it.

How is SS? DS and I really miss him and you and pray for you both everyday. You emailed me that you would call after church and I did not receive a call. We also attended church as well. I will be getting baptized soon. I pray that all is well with you and your family, I don't know what you tell them about me or if you let them read my emails to you. Please let me be clear, I will not be friends with you after divorce. I will not talk to you at all not will you hear from me. I refuse to be in a marriage where you feel it's ok and justified to be with another man emotionally and sexually. 21st of March mean anything to you?

It is the day I was at Dads on leave and asked you to be my girlfriend. Remember that? When I got back on the 28 we made love on the rooftop of the condo at ***** in the rain. If your in ***** drive by it. See if ____ is still alive and get the money he owes us lol. Remember how I taught SS how to ride his bike around there? And you use to run around the urbanization? I want that back x10. I am not a hero just a man who loves a ***** named WW and that ****** loved him. Answer this if you reply to this email. Cast aside your emotions, wouldn't it make sense to be madly in love with your husband and the father of your son and #1 male father figure of WW? Good night and I pray for your safety and that God will open your eyes and for our marriage.

Last edited by PhoenixMB; 03/20/13 04:28 AM. Reason: removed names
J
J
I think it's too long.
You need to be very simple with hard headed foggy people

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
shortened it and sent it. My plan is when she gets back to town is to Plan A her and not bring up the fact I know the depth of her adultery. Also, not too much just enough to leave her wanting more. In better news, played 4 hours of basketball, ran 3 miles and boy am I tired. Is it Friday yet? DS and I plan on baking cookies this weekend. Should be a fun time. He is getting taller and more talkative everyday. His quick wit and intelligence astounds me on a daily basis. Joined a men's Christian group starting next week. DS and I are attending family counseling together as well. Starting to see hope in this hopeless situation. Thanks everyone for your help, this website, church and Dr. Harley's radio show and books have kept me sane throughout this ordeal.

B
B
Originally Posted by TranquilDark
shortened it and sent it. My plan is when she gets back to town is to Plan A her and not bring up the fact I know the depth of her adultery. Also, not too much just enough to leave her wanting more. In better news, played 4 hours of basketball, ran 3 miles and boy am I tired. Is it Friday yet? DS and I plan on baking cookies this weekend. Should be a fun time. He is getting taller and more talkative everyday. His quick wit and intelligence astounds me on a daily basis. Joined a men's Christian group starting next week. DS and I are attending family counseling together as well. Starting to see hope in this hopeless situation. Thanks everyone for your help, this website, church and Dr. Harley's radio show and books have kept me sane throughout this ordeal.
Keep it up TD. You're a good dad.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

B
B
TD I am reading QueeniesAdventures thread, and she was a great plan Aer also. She used to send E-cards on special occasions. I just thought you might set one up for Mar 21.

Me BW: 30
WH: 33
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Any good websites for e cards? I'm going to google it

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Ecard set up to be sent tomorrow thanks for the idea. Had a blast with DS, cookies are awesome now I need to get myself on the treadmill to run off these sugary calories lol. I was always an awesome father, thanks for reminding me BH.

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Well, WW called and talk to DS for about 2 min. He told her he was busy and hung up on her after asking when she and his brother was coming home. She also told him she wasn't with MIL and she was far away. As soon as he hung up on her he said she was with POSOM. Smart guy, hurts though. She read my e card today didn't say anything in the call about it. Should I send emails of DS and I having fun? She also sounded kind of depressed on the phone. I guess the fun wallowing in sin is getting to her. Just did 67 push ups because I'm so angry goin to play Xbox with DS that might calm me down. I really wanted to take the phone and show her my anger and ask why but that wouldn't help anything. Made a new dish for dinner tonight was good. Just started cooking as a self improvement job and it works lol. Just had to rant and vent here thanks for letting me do that guys. Stay the course. Be the lighthouse. Pray for walls and doors. Clean up my side of the street. *phew*

B
B
That's right TD. Keep the focus on you and DS as much as possible. WW is in a confused state. She will probably want to come back after things with POSOM tank. The question in my mind is how long that will take and if you will want her back then. Just conjecture anyhow. Your DS really is a smart little guy. Though she probably thinks you're telling him things.

Any progress in the fight for SS?

Me BW: 30
WH: 33
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Lawyer says there is nothing I can do, unless she decides to bring him back. I sent letters and they are received don't know if he gets to read them or they throw them away. She read the ecard after she call. Good sign IMO. God bless

Page 54 of 85 1 2 52 53 54 55 56 84 85

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
2 members (Blackhawk, 1 invisible), 441 guests, and 75 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation