Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
T
tea1981 Offline OP
OP Offline
T

Thank you all.

No, we aren't getting divorced. There is too much love between us to do it. Waiting for my husband at O'Hare yesterday and not knowing what would happen was a terrible experience. It was awful. When I saw on monitors that the plane landed I thought I would have a heart attack. Fortunately, when he finally came out I could see his eyes were still looking for me. He still loved me. I kissed him, gave him a long hug, and whispered "let's go home."

As soon as we got into my SUV I kissed and hugged him again except for this time I started crying. I couldn't help myself. We switched seats and he drove us back home.

We had a very lovely evening when we got home. My parent decided to visit us for a few hours today, not exactly what we had in mind, but it was a very stressful time for them too. They adore my husband.

Of course, it'll be hard to deal with what I have done but we're both confident we'll get through this. Sports build character and my husband is strong man - sensitive but strong. Even when I told him everything he didn't yell at me or call me any names. I was devastated but never lost control of his emotions.

We'll need to make a lot changes in our lifestyle but right now we just want to enjoy the weekend. We both need it. And I feel so happy today.

M
M
tea1981

please check your email and respond or we will be forced to lock this thread

M
M
Having received no responses to our request for an explanation we presume the allegation that this and opiel's thread are fake and likely part of an unseemly attempt to generate and~or steal content for another faux expert e=book and~or article as accurate.

Thank you to the anonymous tipster who helped us discover this situation.

P
P
Originally Posted by MBsurvivor
Having received no responses to our request for an explanation we presume the allegation that this and opiel's thread are fake and likely part of an unseemly attempt to generate and~or steal content for another faux expert e=book and~or article as accurate.

Thank you to the anonymous tipster who helped us discover this situation.

Reminiscent of the "dustkitty" fiasco.
The internet brings out the worse in some people. Or, in the "dustkitty" scenario, the worst in a group of college student out to have some fun at other people's expense. naughty Naughty-naughty.

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
2 members (Blackhawk, 1 invisible), 441 guests, and 75 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation