Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 19 20
#2720798 04/19/13 06:45 PM
C
OP Offline
C
Ok i am new and i have read saa. Last feb. my wife started being on the phone all the time and i had the hunch she was talking to om.

I tried to be calm about things and i asked to see her phone and she got really defensive. Then she started crying and telling me she wanted a break. I knew it was so she could be with the other man but i unwillingly agreed. Then later in the week we went to our club. I received a text from our dd that he was on the way so I was looking for my wife when i caught her making out with the other man.

I lost it i pulled her off of him and beat the crap out of the om. Then i got kicked out of the club and i was waiting outside for the ride and we got in the car to go home.
I was stupid and was yelling at her, I shouldn't of took her phone away from her and i admit it was a lame thing for me to do and was using her phone as hostage to get the truth from her.

And she came from the back seat and clawed me to get her phone back from me. so i pushed her back into the seat fearing she would hit the driver and cause a accident.
Then she got a phone from the drive and called the police on me. so long story short i went to jail for domestic violence and i have never had a ao like that before.

Well after i got out of jail i was doing some research and found this site. I have been reading posts and i ordered the book saa. I love my wife and I wanted to at least try and save our marriage with what ever tools i have. So now she is living at her parents house.

So she basicly told everyone on her face book account she is in a relationship with the lame om to this day. so her family knows about that and they disapprove her choice. I also exposed the om to his friends and family. Since then she has been afraid to talk to me on the phone or face to face. I know the guilt is getting to her just want to find more advice from you guys cause i hate waiting.

Married for 3 years
And going through a seperation.
me bh 33
her ww 34
2 kids
her dd 14
my ds 8
B
B
Originally Posted by Chitenator
Ok i am new and i have read saa. Last feb. my wife started being on the phone all the time and i had the hunch she was talking to om.

I tried to be calm about things and i asked to see her phone and she got really defensive. Then she started crying and telling me she wanted a break. I knew it was so she could be with the other man but i unwillingly agreed. Then later in the week we went to our club. I received a text from our dd that he was on the way so I was looking for my wife when i caught her making out with the other man.

I lost it i pulled her off of him and beat the crap out of the om. Then i got kicked out of the club and i was waiting outside for the ride and we got in the car to go home.
I was stupid and was yelling at her, I shouldn't of took her phone away from her and i admit it was a lame thing for me to do and was using her phone as hostage to get the truth from her.

And she came from the back seat and clawed me to get her phone back from me. so i pushed her back into the seat fearing she would hit the driver and cause a accident.
Then she got a phone from the drive and called the police on me. so long story short i went to jail for domestic violence and i have never had a ao like that before.

Well after i got out of jail i was doing some research and found this site. I have been reading posts and i ordered the book saa. I love my wife and I wanted to at least try and save our marriage with what ever tools i have. So now she is living at her parents house.

So she basicly told everyone on her face book account she is in a relationship with the lame om to this day. so her family knows about that and they disapprove her choice. I also exposed the om to his friends and family. Since then she has been afraid to talk to me on the phone or face to face. I know the guilt is getting to her just want to find more advice from you guys cause i hate waiting.
Welcome to MB and sorry for your pain.

Is this OM married?

You need to do a proper exposure. How did she's meet him?

Are you still at home?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

B
B
Have you read all of theses?
Start Here First-Welcome Aboard

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

C
OP Offline
C
Yes I have red them and om man has no girl friend. And I know for a fact they did meet at a modeling agency but I think the agency is bogus. Who works in modeling for a 6 month probation and for free even. And the evedance is in her face book page that she blocked me from. So I am screwed there.

Married for 3 years
me bh 33
her ww 34
2 kids
her dd 14
my ds 8
B
B
Yes I have red them and om man has no girl friend. And I know for a fact they did meet at a modeling agency but I think the agency is bogus. Who works in modeling for a 6 month probation and for free even. And the evedance is in her face book page that she blocked me from. So I am screwed there.
Are you still at home?

Do you know this OM's name?

Can you make a fake Facebook?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

C
OP Offline
C
Yes i am home. I know the his name. Im at home and I did tell his family and friends through face book. With the wedding photo and all. Her daughter was the first person I told.

Married for 3 years
me bh 33
her ww 34
2 kids
her dd 14
my ds 8
K
K
My advice having been the victim of an A myself is to follow the MB plan by the book.

You lost it when discovering your wife's A, and I can understand...many of the same thoughts still run through my head toward the OM.

But understand that your wife and the OM together did this, neither acted alone and hurting or getting physical over the A in the end will not get your wife back.

You need to lay out a plan based on Dr. H, see how your wife responds and go from there.

If you follow the plan step by step, it will work and put you on the road to recovery, but depending how your wife reacts, you may find yourself going into what Dr. h calls plan B before you make any progress.

Listen to those on this site...it will be your main guide...

KGaa12 #2720840 04/19/13 11:35 PM
K
K
Exposing is step one and calmness in this battle is "key", there were reasons this happened although no excuses, but the last thing you need is to be a poor image in your wife's head...keep calm and give yourself permission to grieve, it's a painful experience...

KGaa12 #2720848 04/20/13 12:01 AM
C
OP Offline
C
I understand I know what I did was wrong by getting physical but that was the first time it has happened to me. Never been to jail and dont plan on going back. I wish I could take it back. Yes my first priority is breaking up this affair.

Married for 3 years
me bh 33
her ww 34
2 kids
her dd 14
my ds 8
B
B
Yes i am home. I know the his name. Im at home and I did tell his family and friends through face book. With the wedding photo and all. Her daughter was the first person I told.
So tell us everyone you exposed to. What did you say in your exposure letter?

Does she finance all of this?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

C
OP Offline
C
Ok I exposed him to all his friends on face book thinking it was around 60 people my in laws and my family and the kids. And the message ill have to post it tomorrow when I can get to some inet. Cause I have been using my phone to post at the moment.

Oh I know I got her mad cause my fb account was reported the next day.

And if I can ask what do you mean by finiance this?

Last edited by Chitenator; 04/20/13 01:37 AM.

Married for 3 years
me bh 33
her ww 34
2 kids
her dd 14
my ds 8
B
B
Ok I exposed him to all his friends on face book thinking it was around 60 people my in laws and my family and the kids. And the message ill have to post it tomorrow when I can get to some inet. Cause I have been using my phone to post at the moment.

Oh I know I got her mad cause my fb account was reported the next day.

And if I can ask what do you mean by finiance this?

Good job on the Facebook exposure.

She is contacting him through phone and Facebook, correct?

Do you pay her phone bill or does she? Who pays for her going out to the clubs?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

C
OP Offline
C
Well she has her own phone contract now but I do have his number on my phone bill when she was using her phone on my plan but the only crappy thing us she still has her old phone with all the juicy secrets. Also I know she uses fb and im assuming since she is not so good with money I bet he pays for stuff.

Last edited by Chitenator; 04/20/13 02:20 AM.

Married for 3 years
me bh 33
her ww 34
2 kids
her dd 14
my ds 8
B
B
Well she has her own phone contract now but I do have his number on my phone bill when she was using her phone on my plan but the only crappy thing us she still has her old phone with all the juicy secrets. Also I know she uses fb and im assuming since she is not so good with money I bet he pays for stuff.
Where is she living?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

C
OP Offline
C
With her parents at moment.

Married for 3 years
me bh 33
her ww 34
2 kids
her dd 14
my ds 8
B
B
With her parents at moment.
I thought her family disapproved of her affair?

Have you had a talk with her parents and ask them to support your marriage and put pressure on her to stop the affair?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

B
B
Originally Posted by Exposure 101
Dear friends and family,

I am writing you this message because you are an important person in the lives of xxxx and I. As some of you know, xxxxx has recently asked me for a separation, which has shattered my heart. To my shock, I am saddened to have discovered that the reason is because she has been carrying on an affair with a old boyfriend named xxxxx xxxxx who resides in xxxxxx. He is also married and has young children . The purpose of the separation is so that she can carry on her affair without my interference.

She refuses to end the affair. I want our marriage to recover from this affair. If you have any influence on my babe, please do what you can to get her to stop this dangerous affair. I want to stay married, but the affair must end.

As our friends and family, I am asking that you use your influence with xxxx to persuade her to end her affair and try to work on our marriage. Our marriage can be salvaged if she would only end the affair. Please support her in doing the right thing. Please support our marriage.

I would so appreciate your support and prayers.

Warmest regards,

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

C
OP Offline
C
I have and they try to convince her but still she is their daughter and I the only reason she is there is because of my step daughter.

Married for 3 years
me bh 33
her ww 34
2 kids
her dd 14
my ds 8
C
OP Offline
C
But I can try to talk to my mil about it more see what I can influence.

Married for 3 years
me bh 33
her ww 34
2 kids
her dd 14
my ds 8
C
OP Offline
C
I just sent a instant message to her grandmother and hopefully she will say sonething about it.

Married for 3 years
me bh 33
her ww 34
2 kids
her dd 14
my ds 8
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 19 20

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 676 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation