Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
W
W
You can get through this and you will. Being there for your daughter through her tough days will only cause you to grow closer to her. Focus on that 100% and the feeling to call him will go to the back of your mind.

Is there any way that you can be out of the house on Monday. Then, if he shows up after being served, you wont even know.

Good luck today 6877. Be strong

Me - BH 49 years old
Her - WW 43 years old
Married 20 years
D Day Jan 7, 2013
3 kids - DS19, DS17, DS12
6877 Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks Wow. My intentions were to stay away from the house but since my daughter just lost her grandmother we needed to be here for pick up with her dad.

My lawyer's mother passed away, so I'm not sure if he was ever served or not. Maybe he won't now for a week or so. I hope not but there's nothing I can do but wait. My SIL hasn't heard anything either so I don't think he was; I'm pretty sure he would turn to his brother right away. Who knows though, maybe he's celebrating.

I still haven't broke plan B, he has tried but I've actually stayed strong and I still haven't peaked on them at all. I know I keep saying this but I think I've amazed myself with that one. It's really hard not to snoop when you've become a professional at it smile.

I had an okay day yesterday and today was alright. Better than last Thursday and Friday. I've still cried everyday, but I guess that's to be expected. I've also noticed that I've been sitting in my house. I just don't feel ready to go out there. I'm not in here bawling and depressed, I just feel safe. I think it's okay as long as I'm not laying in here completely overwhelmed and in bed?

BW 35
WH 31
Married to a serial cheater
D Day - 9 times between June 2012 & April 2013
Plan B - April 13, 2013
Plan D - In the works
B
B
Stay strong, friend. You're doing really well. hug

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

W
W
You are doing great and staying strong. You CAN do this. You ARE doing this.

Make a plan to stay strong. In that plan, make it mandatory to post here if you're tempted to break plan B. Do this before the emotions take over and stick to the plan. Everyone here will help you stay strong if you let them.

Me - BH 49 years old
Her - WW 43 years old
Married 20 years
D Day Jan 7, 2013
3 kids - DS19, DS17, DS12
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation