Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 27 1 2 3 4 5 6 26 27
A
OP Offline
A
Prisca, I don't get the impression after the last 3 weeks that he really cares if he is out... :((

B
B

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

A
OP Offline
A
ok, I will, thank you.

P
P

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...
What to do with an Angry Husband

P
P
Originally Posted by Atlanta14
Prisca, I don't get the impression after the last 3 weeks that he really cares if he is out... :((

((HUGS))
We already know he doesn't care. What you're doing is giving him the chance to prove you wrong. Then you are going to protect yourself from him with Plan B. And you are going to feel so wonderful when you are free from his abuse that you are going to wonder why you waited so long.

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...

P
P
What did you say in the message you left him?

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...

B
B
ok, I will, thank you.
Wow I went back and read your huge first post.

I'm so concerned with everything your WH is doing to you that I'm concerned you will end up in the hospital or he will have you arrested.

Can you get a VAR and make sure you have it on you at all times?

Also working at the same company and when you go into Plan B will you be able to have NC at all with him? Or will he be able to see you?

When can you get into a dark Plan B?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

M
M
He moved out and is living with his mother?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

B
B
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
He moved out and is living with his mother?
Yes and his younger sister. He left 3 weeks ago after the fight.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

M
M
That is great! That means you can just send him a letter giving him your conditions. If he agrees, then great. If not, you can just go right on into Plan B.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

A
OP Offline
A
I can do it that way..I doubt he will answer.

I think it will take a while before he does, at least.

We are in different departments at work, thanks to him and his co-worker frown

I actually have to go across the building and to a different floor to find him.

I simply said in the voice mail that I would like to speak to him and would he please call me back.

He hasn't called back, it's almost 11 PM.

Last edited by Atlanta14; 05/01/13 10:49 PM.
M
M
Why not write him up a nice little email and send over your conditions? Then if he doesn't respond in 24 hours, just assume he is declining your nice offer and change the locks, pack up his crap and send him a plan b letter.

Can you think of a way to get transferred to another job site so you don't have to leave your job? Plan B is a complete and total dark separation.

Exposure 101

B
B
I can do it that way..I doubt he will answer.

I think it will take a while before he does, at least.

We are in different departments at work, thanks to him and his co-worker frown

I actually have to go across the building and to a different floor to find him.

I simply said in the voice mail that I would like to speak to him and would he please call me back.

He hasn't called back, it's almost 11 PM.
So can you get an IM and change the locks on your house and send him the PBL with your conditions?

So if he wanted to he could find you at work? Can you transfer?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

A
OP Offline
A
I sent him the mail.

I have an IM. And yes, can change the house locks.

He rarely comes over to where I work. He usually expects me to come to him.

There are possibilities of transfer within the company. I will have to look. There is even a possibility of even working from home mostly. , I have options there, though I tend to feel isolated when I do that.

I should be someplace he can't even see me if he walks past?

B
B
I sent him the mail.

I have an IM. And yes, can change the house locks.

He rarely comes over to where I work. He usually expects me to come to him.

There are possibilities of transfer within the company. I will have to look. There is even a possibility of even working from home mostly. , I have options there, though I tend to feel isolated when I do that.

I should be someplace he can't even see me if he walks past?
Yes. Plan B means you're so dark he can't contact you. This will help you heal so much more.

You need to also change ALL your contact information. Will you be able to block his email since you work at the same company?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

A
OP Offline
A
I can set the email filter to direct his mails to the spam folder.

I think it will be a long time before he tries to say anything. His usual method is to give silent treatment after he walks out on me and goes to his mom's. I get the feeling he just drifts on forever when he is that way and nothing about me matters to him.

He has been expressing a lot of anger and hurt lately. I ask to talk about it and he says "nevermind", then he will barely speak to me.

Honestly he is treating ME like I am the one who cheated and did all of those things he did. Whenever he comes back around, all he wants to do is tell me how damaging and ill I am. It's been really disheartening to realize he feels that way about me and is trying to get me to skew my world view so out of alignment.

What is that? Why would he think I would agree with his views. I never agree with them, usually I skip over agreeing and go direct to letting him know I understand how he feels... empathy.. and empathy is not agreement, it's just saying I understand he is feeling a certain way.

B
B
It's called gaslighting. He wants to shift his wrong doings onto you. It will drive you crazy trying to figure out a Wayward's mind.

That's why Plan B is for your well being. The darker your Plan B the better for you.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

A
OP Offline
A
Ok, I totally understand that.

P
P
How soon can you get the locks changed and a transfer at work?

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...

A
OP Offline
A
If I don't hear back from him by 9AM tomorrow morning, I will call a locksmith and change the locks. I'd like to get it done before the weekend.

As far as work, I am told I can start going to the office across town instead of coming into this office. Or I can work a few days here and there from home if I like. They don't care as long as I get things done on deadline. With internet and skype conferencing and all of that, it really isn't that hard to avoid where he is.

What do I do about the gaslighting and projecting if he comes back and agrees to things? Because these things have been nearly pathological. I have had him do something right in front of me and then insist he didn't do what he just did. I mean like 3 feet from where I am standing. Of course I tell him I am not that silly as to agree with him trying to deny it. But it happens over and over. It's utterly exhausting.

Page 4 of 27 1 2 3 4 5 6 26 27

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 463 guests, and 77 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation